PH critique

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Getting married in August so it's roughly time to start my next cycle so I'll be done by my wedding date. Looking at running something called Titan, it's an 8 week cycle(not sure I'll actually run it that long. Basically it looks like this
MENT:60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60
Hexadrone:100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100
Msten:30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30
DMZ:0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45

Personally I would rather just get DMZ and msten(something like the old Sdmz2.0)
It does come with a pct product but it's pretty simple so I'll be adding a SERM. I am open to any help you're willing to give. Personally this wouldn't be my go to supp, but I can't seem to find what I really like. This would be around my 6th cycle over the last 5 years.Thanks guys!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Warrior labz is trash bro; they were fair in the past, but they are **** now.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Well the one I'm looking at is by a company named FLEX.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I just found 2 other options if anybody has heard of them?

-blue nose/pit pharma
-necrobomb/ vicious labs

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Pass on pitt pharma, flex is legit tho, their solo msten (super powers) is anyways

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
My only concern with this flex setup is that it seems pretty heavy

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were your previous cycles? Stacking multiple methyls isn't worth it in my opinion, the cons outweigh the pros

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I've had quite a few. My all time favorite being Msten/DMZ/tr3st. Holy hell it was a ride but it really took me out. I think the tr3st really is what did me in. But for the most part I stick around msten and DMZ mainly because I'm lucky and respond to it more than most. That and it'll probably be my only cycle this year aswell. Maybe a bulk cycle closer to December

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I've had quite a few. My all time favorite being Msten/DMZ/tr3st. Holy hell it was a ride but it really took me out. I think the tr3st really is what did me in. But for the most part I stick around msten and DMZ mainly because I'm lucky and respond to it more than most. That and it'll probably be my only cycle this year aswell. Maybe a bulk cycle closer to December
Necrobombs are exactly that. Get them before they are gone forever! VL is gtg.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! What should I run along side it?? I feel I didn't things exactly right last time and I want to be sure I get it right for sure

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! What should I run along side it?? I feel I didn't things exactly right last time and I want to be sure I get it right for sure
What more would you want? It's two strong orals with trest as a base. This is only recommended to run for 4 weeks because it's a double methyl. You better have extra tudca along with Cycle support. You shouldn't see e2 issues with only 60mg of trest but have an AI on hand anyways.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
What more would you want? It's two strong orals with trest as a base. This is only recommended to run for 4 weeks because it's a double methyl. You better have extra tudca along with Cycle support. You shouldn't see e2 issues with only 60mg of trest but have an AI on hand anyways.
Sorry yes I meant things such as tudca, suggested AI, SERM..

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Ar1macare and an extra 500mg of tudca on cycle. For an AI, I would go with aromasin. For PCT Clomid 50/50/25/25 with something like Sup3r PCT, K1ngs Blood or Alphamax XT.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hmm hopefully my source has clomid. Why clomid over nolva? I have a feeling I'll need an AI because I tend to get gyno flair ups. But when I ran trest last time it also had max lmg which demolished my prolactin. So hopefully I went get leaky nips lol.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You can run nolva on cycle if you start to flare up. If youre gyno prone, you will probably want Ralox on hand too. From what I've read, clomid is better at restarting hpta so that's why I use it. I wouldn't run anything that can aromatize without a legit AI. I like aromasin because it's suicidal.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I might send you some PMs here within a day or 2 once I have some time to ask some questions

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hope you picked them up cuz they are off the site now.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Really? I just added it to my cart

Edit: yeah I just saw the removed it from the page, but I already had it in my cart so I sent them an email saying if I pay for it will I receive it

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Really? I just added it to my cart

Edit: yeah I just saw the removed it from the page, but I already had it in my cart so I sent them an email saying if I pay for it will I receive it
I think there are some more on the way but they all might be spoken for because this is the last of this kind of stuff.

You can still piece this together and it would be better if you get geozine, pyrosten and blood drops. Make your own and you can then run trest at 100/day. Ramp up DMZ from 30 to 45 and msten from 30 to 40. Still only do a month though.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Ugh great I emailed them and they said the last 2 were sold this morning :( I was planning on buying today :(

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I think there are some more on the way but they all might be spoken for because this is the last of this kind of stuff.

You can still piece this together and it would be better if you get geozine, pyrosten and blood drops. Make your own and you can then run trest at 100/day. Ramp up DMZ from 30 to 45 and msten from 30 to 40. Still only do a month though.
I'm assuming geozine is DMZ ,pyrosten is msten, and blood drop is trest?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming geozine is DMZ ,pyrosten is msten, and blood drop is trest?
Yeppers. Better get those before they are gone too. Use code catdaddy10 for 10% off.

You can do alot better of a run with a bottle of each. It will be more money, but worth it.

Dbroski

Awards
Are Necrobombs, Geozine or Pyrosten still available anywhere? Just got burned with some bunk MSten and DMZ from Hardcore Formulation so looking for something legit. I have a bottle of DermaTREST ready to go as a base and I want to use it with something more potent rather than 1-Andro. Thanks!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Yes but we can't say sources here. It's easy to find

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Ok looking for some dosage input. I'll be getting the pyrosten,geozine, and some blood drop. I guess I'll pick up some clomid(what's dosage protocol?). If I can get my hands on aromasin I'll run that(again, what's dosage protocol?). And the PCT again will be clomid(unless somebody thinks I should run something else) and I think I might grab some kings blood. Any thoughts or recommendations before I purchase?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ok looking for some dosage input. I'll be getting the pyrosten,geozine, and some blood drop. I guess I'll pick up some clomid(what's dosage protocol?). If I can get my hands on aromasin I'll run that(again, what's dosage protocol?). And the PCT again will be clomid(unless somebody thinks I should run something else) and I think I might grab some kings blood. Any thoughts or recommendations before I purchase?
Too late man. Blood Drops are gone forever now.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. He's a really cool dude and will help you out as much as he can. Stay tuned...he's clearing inventory for new products
Dang...but what??? FNF needs to start his cycle lol. I just need some necro bomb lol. Yeah he seems super cool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14