1test and weak hair.. help!!!!

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Im currently on week 3 of an 8 week 1test Td cycle and my head hair are getting fragile. They are not falling off but are so weak that a bunch come in my hand everytime i run my finger thru my head, or slightly pull em.
what can I do to stop this,, I need advice!
**Im not prone to MPB, I have thick dense hair, And never experenced this problem when I did 2 previous cycles of 1-test.. (almost 24 yrs old)
thanks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get some spironolactone 2 or 5% and possibly some azelaic acid and minoxidil 5%. Look in the AAS section and you'll find BV's hair care thread...lots of good info there.

GottaMakeIt

Awards
I'd say get some spironolactone 2 or 5% and possibly some azelaic acid and minoxidil 5%. Look in the AAS section and you'll find BV's hair care thread...lots of good info there.
hey thanks for the quick reply
but where can I get the stuff you mentioned,, a pharmnacy? Is it OTC?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would also stop the cycle. You may think you're not prone, but are you sure that nobody on either side of your family has mpb? Maybe I'm wrong, but your hair falling out as you run your hand through it sounds like hair loss to me. Are you sure its not coming out at the root? That is what happened to me in my early 20s. I've been consistent with BV's prevention protocol, and noone even notices I have any hair loss.

Anyways, 1Test is notorious for causing hairloss for those prone, but I have heard people say it came back after cessation. You probably don't want to push the follicles too far. The safest thing to do would be: go straight to PCT; get the minox/aa/spiro; use it for a while; then start over with the prevention in place. Its your hair, and we don't know how severe the loss is or if it will be reversible. You make the call.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
thanks again. I just read BVs thread. Im goin to order Spiro 5% and azelaic acid.. Is that enough? and Can they be used together?
I always apply aa/minox together, and spiro at a few hours later. Minox and spiro can react, so try to space those out. I think AA and spiro are safe together but I'm not sure and haven't tried it.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the quick reply
but where can I get the stuff you mentioned,, a pharmnacy? Is it OTC?
Well you can get the 60ml topical Spiro 5% solution from Customnutritionwarehouse which is featured right here on this board. I think it sells for about 19.99 or so. THey also sell 5% of minoxidil and the azeliac acid. Word of warning though. THe AZ acid can cause some discoloration in the area applied if you are of darker complexion.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I am going to check out that BV hair loss thread as well. Where exactly is it in the AAS section? I can't seem to find it in the search.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Any one know a shampoo that is good for unblocking the hair follicles and where to get it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Any one know a shampoo that is good for unblocking the hair follicles and where to get it.
I think you actually mean blocking the DHT receptors in the scalp. If so, you can buy Ketz powder (active in Nizoral) from Custom and make your own. I just did it, but I need to find a good way to mix it. 2g costs 10bucks and will make 32oz of 2%Ketz. Add 6-7$ for a Costco sized shampoo and you get 32oz for $17. If you buy Nizoral it will cost you $20 for 4oz. Custom rocks:hammer:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I just started my minoxidil/az acid mix a few days ago to try and regrow some shedding I had in my temple region. I was gonna buy some nizoral too, but my scalp get irritated like crazy just from regular shampoo. so I've been using Neutrogena T-gel for the past couple of years. Seems to do okay...just a tip for anybody that also has a bad problem with scalp dryness...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started my minoxidil/az acid mix a few days ago to try and regrow some shedding I had in my temple region. I was gonna buy some nizoral too, but my scalp get irritated like crazy just from regular shampoo. so I've been using Neutrogena T-gel for the past couple of years. Seems to do okay...just a tip for anybody that also has a bad problem with scalp dryness...
good luck with that...temple regrowth is probably the hardest (i am fighting to keep mine)

i mix spiro, AA, and minox and nothing "reacts"...what have you heard beowulf?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
i mix spiro, AA, and minox and nothing "reacts"...what have you heard beowulf?
I've read many times that spiro and minox react. Some say it causes burning (if I recall correctly), but the main issue is that it causes a stank worse than spiro itself. I don't know if it detracts from the effectiveness of the product.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also heard not to mix them, you might check customs site and see if it says anything about it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have not experienced burning...and actually, my spiro doesnt have any smell at all. it's from custom...sorta yellowish, separates when not shaken...

cancel that...just gave it a good whiff and it's pretty foul...somewhere between diapers and a sulfur mine...but i'm 6'6" - nobody is smelling my head.