SD Metabolites

dmilhouse

Awards
Does anyone know if there are any steriodal metabolites of SD that could cause a false positive on a steriod test? It doesn't look like there are but I could be wrong.

Thanks - MH

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Does anyone know if there are any steriodal metabolites of SD that could cause a false positive on a steriod test? It doesn't look like there are but I could be wrong.

Thanks - MH
I hope you are kidding.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
if you are worried about that, then don't mess with the stuff simple.

dmilhouse

Awards
I hope you are kidding.
Dr.Death - not a very helpful post. I meant specifically, what are the direct metabolites of SD which may show up on a (specific) steriod test. What are the names of the compounds? If you don't know, don't answer. Please save me from the holier than thou BS.

Diplomat - I am not really worried about it I was just curious.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Thanks - MH
No, you have nothing to worry about.

dmilhouse

Awards
Thanks Dr. D. What does Superdrol get broken down into then?

MH

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry dmilhouse if i came of to strong. It this time i do not think they are testing for SD.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. What does Superdrol get broken down into then?

MH
Dr.Death is correct, there is not a test for it because it is not yet classified. It can't even be defined until then, that's when a testing method can be written-up, tried and eventually validated. There are some 3,4,6 and 11 hydroxy metabolites, but those are only in trace amounts and don't look like anything on a chromatograph anyway even if detected, except unkown undefined peaks. Trust me, I'll hear about it once a method becomes validated, but nobody is even aware of it right now. This is the perfect product to use if you wanna stay under the radar in testing. I wouldn't say this and let you get busted if I was unsure.

csly

Awards
SD has not taken my test to epitest out of legal range yet either. But I would get it checked to be on the safe side.

dmilhouse

Awards
Thanks for the input!!!

csly - you mean it HAS NOT taken T/E out of the legal range yet?

csly

Awards
Sorry, what I was tring..tran.. trying to say was

SD has not taken my test to epitest out of legal range yet either

dmilhouse

Awards
Since SD actually causes shutdown, or reduced test levels, wouldn't it actually decrease T:E ratios?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Dr.Death is correct, there is not a test for it because it is not yet classified. It can't even be defined until then, that's when a testing method can be written-up, tried and eventually validated. There are some 3,4,6 and 11 hydroxy metabolites, but those are only in trace amounts and don't look like anything on a chromatograph anyway even if detected, except unkown undefined peaks. Trust me, I'll hear about it once a method becomes validated, but nobody is even aware of it right now. This is the perfect product to use if you wanna stay under the radar in testing. I wouldn't say this and let you get busted if I was unsure.
This is good to hear from the man himself, PA has stated this before too.