SD Metabolites

  1. SD Metabolites


    Does anyone know if there are any steriodal metabolites of SD that could cause a false positive on a steriod test? It doesn't look like there are but I could be wrong.

    Thanks - MH


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Does anyone know if there are any steriodal metabolites of SD that could cause a false positive on a steriod test? It doesn't look like there are but I could be wrong.

    Thanks - MH
    I hope you are kidding.

  3. if you are worried about that, then don't mess with the stuff simple.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    I hope you are kidding.
    Dr.Death - not a very helpful post. I meant specifically, what are the direct metabolites of SD which may show up on a (specific) steriod test. What are the names of the compounds? If you don't know, don't answer. Please save me from the holier than thou BS.

    Diplomat - I am not really worried about it I was just curious.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Does anyone know if there are any steriodal metabolites of SD that could cause a false positive on a steriod test? It doesn't look like there are but I could be wrong.

    Thanks - MH
    No, you have nothing to worry about.

  6. Thanks Dr. D. What does Superdrol get broken down into then?

    MH

  7. Sorry dmilhouse if i came of to strong. It this time i do not think they are testing for SD.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Thanks Dr. D. What does Superdrol get broken down into then?

    MH
    Dr.Death is correct, there is not a test for it because it is not yet classified. It can't even be defined until then, that's when a testing method can be written-up, tried and eventually validated. There are some 3,4,6 and 11 hydroxy metabolites, but those are only in trace amounts and don't look like anything on a chromatograph anyway even if detected, except unkown undefined peaks. Trust me, I'll hear about it once a method becomes validated, but nobody is even aware of it right now. This is the perfect product to use if you wanna stay under the radar in testing. I wouldn't say this and let you get busted if I was unsure.

  9. SD has not taken my test to epitest out of legal range yet either. But I would get it checked to be on the safe side.

  10. Thanks for the input!!!

    csly - you mean it HAS NOT taken T/E out of the legal range yet?

  11. Sorry, what I was tring..tran.. trying to say was

    SD has not taken my test to epitest out of legal range yet either

  12. Since SD actually causes shutdown, or reduced test levels, wouldn't it actually decrease T:E ratios?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Dr.Death is correct, there is not a test for it because it is not yet classified. It can't even be defined until then, that's when a testing method can be written-up, tried and eventually validated. There are some 3,4,6 and 11 hydroxy metabolites, but those are only in trace amounts and don't look like anything on a chromatograph anyway even if detected, except unkown undefined peaks. Trust me, I'll hear about it once a method becomes validated, but nobody is even aware of it right now. This is the perfect product to use if you wanna stay under the radar in testing. I wouldn't say this and let you get busted if I was unsure.
    This is good to hear from the man himself, PA has stated this before too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:39 PM
  2. SD Bloodwork
    By Double D6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 11:53 AM
  3. SD legal for sale?
    By jwp888 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 12:59 PM
  4. SD/M4OHN Cycle, how does this look?
    By nas7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
  5. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Log in
Log in