What is/causes "Muscle Hardness"?

cafflog

Awards
I have been taking S4 and MK2866. Only a little over one week in and I notice a significant difference (Subjective/disclaimer: I have never before used performance enhancing substances).

I have not gained much size or anything, nor much strength that I can tell, yet.

However, I have noticed my muscles are harder which was one thing I read about. For example, when I just lift my arm and feel my delts they feel like they're mostly flexed, as if I was lifting something heavy.

When I flex my arms they literally feel harder too.

What causes this?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You know, that's a really good question. I don't know the answer, but I hope someone educated on the subject will chime in

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking S4 and MK2866. Only a little over one week in and I notice a significant difference (Subjective/disclaimer: I have never before used performance enhancing substances).

I have not gained much size or anything, nor much strength that I can tell, yet.

However, I have noticed my muscles are harder which was one thing I read about. For example, when I just lift my arm and feel my delts they feel like they're mostly flexed, as if I was lifting something heavy.

When I flex my arms they literally feel harder too.

What causes this?
Increased local blood flow, increased local glycogenesis, increased local nutrient uptake, and increased local metabolism.