Cutting cycle for a Beginner?

grenade87

Awards
What would yall recommend for a first cycle while cutting? I'm 29, 5' 11", 230 lbs, been lifting for about 4 years.

I wanted to cycle while bulking, but I had knee surgery and got laid off, so I couldn't afford it. After I recovered from surgery I just went back to bulking and I'm ready to cut now.

I'm looking for something to help maintain my muscle while cutting, and maybe help me lose some fat and gain a little more muscle. I know it's hard to gain while in a deficit, but I've read a few logs of people making gains while cutting on cycle, so if I do make some gains that'd be nice too. I was pretty set on epistane, but with the ban it's hard to find any, the only one I've found is Blackstone labs epicat. Also, looking for something with few side effects. I had pubertal gyno removed in 2014, so I want to have a lowish chance of gyno from a cycle, I know rebound is possible with nearly anything.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taking epistane isn't going to help you burn any fat, it would just help to add some lean mass while cutting down. The only compound i can think of for actually having an emphasis on burning fat would be trenavar/trendione; but in my opinion, i would much rather stay natural if my goal was to cut

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would yall recommend for a first cycle while cutting? I'm 29, 5' 11", 230 lbs, been lifting for about 4 years.

I wanted to cycle while bulking, but I had knee surgery and got laid off, so I couldn't afford it. After I recovered from surgery I just went back to bulking and I'm ready to cut now.

I'm looking for something to help maintain my muscle while cutting, and maybe help me lose some fat and gain a little more muscle. I know it's hard to gain while in a deficit, but I've read a few logs of people making gains while cutting on cycle, so if I do make some gains that'd be nice too. I was pretty set on epistane, but with the ban it's hard to find any, the only one I've found is Blackstone labs epicat. Also, looking for something with few side effects. I had pubertal gyno removed in 2014, so I want to have a lowish chance of gyno from a cycle, I know rebound is possible with nearly anything.
Sup3r Epi= [Epiandrosteron]
WI'll help you dry you out

Sup3r 1= [3-beta-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one]
-Helps Increase lean muscle mass Increase strength muscle hardness reduce body Fat

Here how you should cycle
Epi
250/500/750/750/1000/1000
Sup3r 1
220/220/330/330/330/330
Always go For Olympus UK
Other Companys are UNDER dose

BEFORE BUYING YOUR PHS U need you buy your PCT SERM Clomid
And DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR GYNO Epi And Super 1 doesn't convert to estrogen

lstatum1s

Awards
11-KT, but I agree with AnabolicGuru, if you're gonna cut I would just stay natty during. You could lose 15-20 lb in 10 weeks easy. Eat right train right and you could keep most strength as well.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Sup3r Epi= [Epiandrosteron]
WI'll help you dry you out

Sup3r 1= [3-beta-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one]
-Helps Increase lean muscle mass Increase strength muscle hardness reduce body Fat

Here how you should cycle
Epi
250/500/750/750/1000/1000
Sup3r 1
220/220/330/330/330/330
Always go For Olympus UK
Other Companys are UNDER dose

BEFORE BUYING YOUR PHS U need you buy your PCT SERM Clomid
And DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR GYNO Epi And Super 1 doesn't convert to estrogen
why not just ostarine + cardarine??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1