Great Classics VS Newer Generation AAS & PCT

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I wanted to start a thread that I hope will continue for a while comparing the classic AAS Orals VS Designer Orals, classic PCT chems VS 2nd & 3rd generation PCT chems, and hopefully have some opinions on classic injection AAS VS PI designed AAS and maybe even support supplements. I'm just going to make a list of a few classics in each catagory and pit them against the closest Newer chems.
My pairings are not perfect and I will add and update as you guys make suggestions

SERMS
Nolvadex/Tamoxifen__________________________________ Lasofoxifene
Clomidephen________________VS____________________Enclomidephen
Raloxifene__________________________________________Bazedoxifene

SARMS
TO BE UPDATED

Aromatase Inhibitor
Aromasin(suiside ireversable)________________letrozole
___________________________VS___________Formestane/Lentaron
Arimidex (reversable)_______________________Fadrozole
_______________________________________ADT/ 1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione
_______________________________________6-OXO
_______________________________________DMT
_______________________________________Trans-Reversatrol

Anti-Prolactin ?Ideas?
Cabergoline______________________________L-Dopa
Pramiprexole_____________VS______________Vit B-6

AAS (DHT&Lean) Orals
Winstrol__________________________________Phera-plex
Proviron/Mesterolone_______VS________________Epistane
Anavar___________________________________Halodrol
Anadrol___________________________________Methyl-D/Methyldienolone
_________________________________________M-sten/Methylstenbolone
_________________________________________FURUZA-50

AAS (19-nor&Bulking) Orals
Dianabol/Dbol______________________________Superdrol/SD
Turinabol/Tbol______________________________M1T
Winstrol___________________VS_______________Phera-plex (I think can be in both places)
Primobolin_________________________________Trest/Trestolon
_________________________________________DMZ
_________________________________________LMG
AAS Injectable (Most Used)
Testosterone Cyponate________TKO_____________Testosterone Enanthate (Opinions?)
Sustanon 250__________________________________Duratest 475
Decadurabolin_________________________________Methandienone
Trenbolone__________________VS______________Methyltrienalone 2000
NPP/Nandrolone_______________________________TNT 450 /Test-E150+NPP150+Tren-E150
Equipois______________________________________Equitestrix 450 /Test-P100+Test-E150+EQ200
Masteron______________________________________Drostamaxalone400
_____________________________________________Drostanalone P or E
_____________________________________________Metenalone P or E
Cycle Support
(Not going to match up anything but list what is available and give opinion as your favorite)

The Most Controversial Test Boosters
Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, DAA, Fadoigia Agrestis, Nettle Root extract, MACA Root, 2g Zinc, Bulpine Natalensis, Horneygoat Weed

Energy/Anti-Lethargy
Tyrosine, Arganine, Citroline Guranna, 5g Vit-C,

Liver :
Milk Thislte, NAC, TUDCA, Dandelion Extract

Heart & Lipid
Hawthorne Berry, Red Yeast Rice, Grapeseed Extract, CoQ10, Garlic

Anti-Cortisol
Mirtazapine, Vll-KT, Invictus, SNS Reduce XT, ??? help???

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anti-Cortisol

SNS Reduce XT. could be added

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You may want to fix the formatting.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
You may want to fix the formatting.
lol I know, I tried using tables ect and couldn't get it to work I wish a mod would either fix it or tell me how. It looks crappy but I'm used to word or exell

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anti E you can ad Ralox, maybe put it in a gyno reversal section with nolva

Edit: read over it, it's already there

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sure what youre trying to achieve with this?

I mean, cyp vs npp? Why? And who cares? What practical use does this serve?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Im not sure what youre trying to achieve with this?

I mean, cyp vs npp? Why? And who cares? What practical use does this serve?
Cyp is not VS NPP read it again. But to answer your question of why? For the most part everyone is still using compounds made before I was born just with a better knowlege and understanding of what they do and that includes PCT. Clomid is from the 60's and Nolva 70's and same with Dbol, Deca, EQ and on. It's good to compare what has been used with what is now available! I am sure you know much more than me but do you have an idea of the anabolic/androgenic ratio of Drostanalone or Methandienone steroids that are made for Performance Enhancers? I mainly started it to compare PCT Chems since that is still debated as for how effective it is long term ect. but while we discuss 50 year old clomid there are 3rd Gen alternatives that are worth discussing. Moreover I remember when SD hit and people were getting better gains than Dbol it shocked people and comparing that stuff is important rather than just doing the same thing over and over in higher mg.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So there is no practical use for this (like, constructing a cycle or whatever), its just a conversational piece. Cool, just wanted to clarify.

To me, it sure looks like you have cyp vs npp. But as someone else noted, the formatting is a jumble.

As to a:a, I think largely they are bollocks for bodybuilders. As Pat Arnold noted, at the AAS doses bbers use, the a:a starts to become untenable and the clear line between the two very much blurred (he worded it more sciencey than that but you should get the gist).

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So there is no practical use for this (like, constructing a cycle or whatever), its just a conversational piece. Cool, just wanted to clarify.

To me, it sure looks like you have cyp vs npp. But as someone else noted, the formatting is a jumble.

As to a:a, I think largely they are bollocks for bodybuilders. As Pat Arnold noted, at the AAS doses bbers use, the a:a starts to become untenable and the clear line between the two very much blurred (he worded it more sciencey than that but you should get the gist).
I would argue that a comparison of what is most effective in each group is exactly the information one would want to use to design a cycle off of. As for the ratio, my meaning was your knowledge at all about those 2 steroids that were invented only as performance enhancers not invented to help muscular dis-trophy or fatten cattle then used by BBers. I don't think I'm the only person that wants to use the best compound for what I want to achieve. You can run winstrol all your life and use it as your cutter, bulker, kicker, blaster and you'll eventually get to a certain goal OR you can use the right compounds and get there in 2 years. If Tren is 4x as anabolic as Test, I want to know how F**king powerful Methyltrienalone 2000 is! Don't you? and if Proviron is obsolete compared to Havoc or Epistane I want to know that.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Nobody has any experience or opinion on newer AAS and PCT chems? Really

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enclomiphene > Clomid from the few I know that have run it. Hard to find and only in RC ATM I believe.