ph or var?

predatorXt

Awards
hi guys! i was planning on doing an anavar only cycle dor 6-8 weeks but many told me thats a not good idea! i want to drop 3-4 percent bodyfat and add 2-4 pounds of muscle! do you think that var can help me in that or i should go for a prohormone cycle instead?

DTA

DTA

Awards
Personally I wouldn't do either. Without test you're not gonna keep much if any of the gains

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF? A var only cycle is very common for a cut and your numbers are very feasible if you know what you are doing. Var has also been shown to have low impact on the hpta at moderate doses and durations. Test is not always a necessity with var.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF? A var only cycle is very common for a cut and your numbers are very feasible if you know what you are doing. Var has also been shown to have low impact on the hpta at moderate doses and durations. Test is not always a necessity with var.
Exactly!!!

Also thought I would add that test has nothing to due with retaining gains(atleast while on cycle). Pct, duration of cycle(IE. gonna keep more from 8 week then a 4 week), whether it was a wet compound (still keep gains but gonna loose the obvious water weight), and genetics.

Pieisyum

Awards
Would 4andro and epiandro be a good addition to make the most of an anavar cycle?

4andro/epiandro: weeks 1-8
anavar: weeks 2-8

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
hi guys! i was planning on doing an anavar only cycle dor 6-8 weeks but many told me thats a not good idea! i want to drop 3-4 percent bodyfat and add 2-4 pounds of muscle! do you think that var can help me in that or i should go for a prohormone cycle instead?
Var only sucks and is expensive. All in all will be disappointing.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I personally had great results with anavar. I would never choose a prohormone over var.