Starting a 8 Week LGD/S4 Log + Upper/Lower Lift Protocol

Bigtimedan

Awards
Have been through seemingly hundreds of logs about sarmsx LGD, S4 and/or both and have decided that I would try it for myself especially now with summer approaching. My first log and I am excited to share with you guys my progress and end result. Saying that i will jump right into it with some basic info:

Have been lifting for 6 years
Height - 6'4
Weight - 253 lbs morning / 255-256 lbs end of the day
BF% - 16.5% (Luckily hold a lot of fat behind me and not so much in the front. Big glutes lol)

Measurements:
Bicep *flexed* - 18.25" inches
Chest - around 48" last i checked
Thigh - 28ish" inches
waist - 37.5" inches

Lifts:
Bench: 385 lbs 1RM/ 365 lbs 3RM
OHP - 225 lbs 1RM / 200 lbs 5RM
Deadlift - 550 lbs 1RM (beltless/no straps)
Squat: - 475 lbs 1RM (beltless/no wraps/paused due to knee)
415 lbs 5RM (same^^^)
Probably could get 495 for about 2-3 reps with no pause if i wanted to just say **** my knee, maybe more with belt

Cycle - 1-8 wks LGD /10 mgs ed (may go 12 mgs if needed)
4-8 wks LGD/S4 (10 mgs ed lgd / 50 mgs ed split dose protocol for S4)

OVERALL GOALS OF THIS CYCLE: I am treating this more as a recomp. I am hoping that i can eliminate about 5% off the rig while maybe increasing overall mass. Hoping to go from 253 - 255 lbs to a even 240 lbs and be sitting close to 10%. Anything more than that i feel is not worth it hormonally/strength wise. I am also really hoping i can get close to or maybe eclipse 405 lbs on bench and get a 500 lbs beltless paused squat. Also looking to reach 600 deadlift beltless. Have done it before but due to some setbacks I'm having to work back. Aesthetically, just a leaner/fuller look.

Diet will consist of 3200 cals Mon - Sat (320C/320P/71F) w/refeed sunday 4195cals (560C/320P/71F)
Support Sups - Fish Oil/Multi-vitamin/Creatine/Cycle Assist
PCT - Clomid/DAA/N2guard/Anabeta Elite (thinking about Hcgen instead of daa)

Workout Split - M - Upper + HIIT 15min / T - Lower + LISS 25min / W - Off / R - Upper + HIIT / F - Lower + LISS / Sa - Upper + HIIT / Sun - OFF

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like itsgoing to be a good log! I'm in!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
what does LISS stand for?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with the LGD dosing. If I were you, I would drop the s4 and get a base like 4 or EPI andro. You do know s4 has vision sides right? I'm not running anything that's gonna mess with my vision. But that's just me.

Bigtimedan

Awards
Great man! yeah i think it should be a good run.

Bigtimedan

Awards
LISS - low intensity steady state cardio (i.e. stair master for 20 min level 5 for the whole time)

Bigtimedan

Awards
There were definitely some concerns about S4 and the vision sides and if i feel that its messing with my eyes too much then i will drop it. But i just want to give it a shot and see. some say that its minimal and only affects them for a day or so. we shall see. but ill definitely keep those options in mind for the later half of the run.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm confident you will need a base anyways. LGD is supressive. You will get lethargy and possible libido loss if you dont run one.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Along for the ride too.

Bigtimedan

Awards
Okay so based on time constraints i decided to do Chest/Back/tris today. After that I did about 25 LISS cardio to wrap things up. Stuck with the diet pretty good and hit all my macros for the day. This is day 5 of the run and really haven't felt too much of a difference quite yet but i know it takes a few weeks to kick in so thats fine. Mood wise i am feeling good and had pretty good energy throughout the day. No lethargy or suppression yet so thats good.

Workout:

Started with BB bench press 7x5 with 315's. Followed by 4x10 with 120's DB bench press. Db's felt a little challenging but I attribute that to my workout pattern being a little off from work/school starting.

Weighted Dips - 4x10 w/ 95 lbs. Felt pretty good. Followed this up with some cable fly variations

Back - Weighted Pull ups 5x8 w/35 lbs
Lat pulldowns (overhand 3x12/neutral 3x12) worked up pretty heavy on both. Felt good and strong. Stamina/strength was there even after pull ups.
Incline Row w/65 lbs 4x12
Rope Pullovers 5x10 felt good as well

Triceps - Straight bar pushdowns 4x12. Worked up to a relatively heavy weight for the last two sets. (70 lbs set 3/80 set 4)
DB Skullcrushers w/35 lbs 4x10 superset with bodyweight bench dips 4x12 with a 4:2:1:0 tempo. (killed my triceps)

Did 4x20 db bicep curls at the end because biceps lol

overall good workout. Haven't really felt that kick yet from the LGD which is expected since its still early. Im expecting a little into week two for me to really get that "ON" feeling.

Bigtimedan

Awards
Current stats: 251 lbs (morning) (-2 lbs)
Haven't checked bf% but I am definitely noticing abs are becoming more apparent. Quads which is an area I store more fat is surprisingly leaning up quicker than expected. Overall looking just a tad tighter.

Okay so today I was able to go to the gym before my class at around 330-4. This is my preferred time to go being that I feel the most energy around this time. Yesterday was too late after a long day of work. But anyways, today was a little interesting because I wasn't sure if it was my workout timing that effected my energy/strength or if it was the lgd kicking in. I'll really be able to tell in a couple more days I would imagine. Either way, it was a great workout. Haven't hit legs real hard due to a hip issue so first day back doing legs in like a week and a half and it felt real smooth today.Took me about 2.25 hours to finish which isn't bad, normal for me on lower days w/Liss cardio.

Raw Back Squats - 4x5 w/405 lbsthen finished my last set with 1x8 just cause I felt like showing off. There was this thick ass chick in the gym. She gave me some extra inspo lol. Once again squats felt smooth. First four sets felt like a rpe 7 and the final set of 8 felt like 10 lol

Followed this up with Straight leg deadlifts - 4x8 w/ 315 lbs. Wasn't too bad. Rpe 6-7 as well.

Walking pulse lunges w/ body weight for 20 steps. This was the hardest thing of the day. My legs were quivering.

Leg extensions - 3x15 reps
Ham curl - 4x12 w/ slow eccentric. About 1:2:4:0

Seated calf - 90 lbs 4x15 superset with standing bw calf raise 4x20

Finished with some lat pull downs 3x15 with easy weight. And did some biceps as well cause biceps again lol 3x15 w/70 lbs straight bar. Superset with hammer curl. Both with a 4:2:1:0 tempo.

Been feeling good all day and I think my sleep has imrproved slightly. I don't know if I should attribute that to the lgd of not but either way helping my energy throughout the day. Only a slight bit hungrier nothing major. I attribute that to the cardio I have been doing. Excited for my next upper workout tomorrow.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Late. But In!!! I'm currently running S4/Ostra/GW for Summertime

Bigtimedan

Awards
Great man! Should be a good run. Thought about the GW. Ill probably do it on the next run depending on how this one does.

Bigtimedan

Awards
Posting late but finally had the time to with homework and such

Woke up this morning at around 251 lbs still
Still seeing pretty good definition. Abs slowly coming in still. No real visible changes since the 4th (Monday)
Energy is still there throughout the day and still sleeping well at night. Mood is good, libido still good, and hunger isn't too out of control yet. I do expect the hunger to kick in around week 2-3.

Workout consisted of shoulders bis tris and about 25 liss cardio as well do to time constraints once again.

OHP - 4x9 w/ 170 lbs and did 175 lbs on the last set just to test. All sets felt really smooth
Since Arm Shoulder Press - 4x10 each arm 70 lbs, 75 lbs, 80 lbs (struggle somewhat/got 8 reps clean before leg drive) and then back down to 70 lbs.
Arnold Press - 3x15 w/45 lbs to burnout pressing movements
Side laterals - 4x10(w/40's) 15 (w/ 25's) 15 (w/ 15's).....did a triple dropset. Got a great pump. Shoulders felt tight
Face Pulls 4x15 superset with reverse flys 4x15 as well

Skull crushers w/ 40 lbs 4x10
Rope pulldown 4x12 w/ 4:2:1:0 tempo
BW bench dips 4x20 w/ 4:21:0 as well

Biceps - just ran the rack 2x from 45's - 15's amrap each because i had to get going into my cardio.

Overall good workout. Felt strong. Back was good from yesterdays leg workout. No pains. Ready to rest tomorrow and see where I'm at on friday for my chest/back workout.

Vyyking

Awards
I'm currently running S4/LGD as well, LGD at 10mg ED and S4 at 50mg Split dose ED. All I can say is I've noticed the tightness too in appearance with some changes in vascularity also. Strength has started showing also with the core lifts. Tomorrow (fri) will mark the end of week 2 and start of week 3. I have definitely noticed the vision sides probably more prominently at the end of week 1, and the adjustments between light to dark settings is pretty tough... especially now. And there is a yellow tint in certain lightings for me. But nothing that is out of whack just yet. I did take a day off from the dosing though because the adjustment was pretty bad and I wanted to take a rest like I've read about doing. My vision throughout the day though, without constant changes in lighting, is untouched. But I've noticed increase in agitation/mood swing which is definitely the LGD like my last cycle of it. Very excited to run this another 6 weeks and then Pct, and hop on a cycle of Mk677 shortly after, might stack that with some RAD. Keep me posted on your results brother. Made a profile on here to read your log and just give my two cents so we could be in this together haha.

Pct is looking like Clomid 50/25/25/25 and some DAA power chews. This **** isn't suppressing me much at all but libido and such has gone up. So Pct will be a mini unless I notice anything out of the ordinary.