On cycle lethargy

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 2 weeks in on a sup3r 11, epistane cycle and having bad lethargy. Any suggestions to help with this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is a very common product to run for lethargy issues. I'd include that in and see if it helps.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both are great recommendations, I would also consider EpiAndro/Stano or 4-Dhea

EpiAndro will provide some much needed energy, as well as leaning and drying you out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
a couple questions...

why no test base?

what supports are you running?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually the product is gk prohormomes oxandravar. So it's epistane, trenvar, methylclosebol, and hexadrone... but I am low dosing it at 1 cap a day. Running it for 8 weeks

On cycle I am just running cycle support

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually the product is gk prohormomes oxandravar. So it's epistane, trenvar, methylclosebol, and hexadrone... but I am low dosing it at 1 cap a day. Running it for 8 weeks

With all those compounds you definitely need a base-The aforementioned will all suffice (OL and hard rock are all fully dosed).

What have you ran before? That product already has 4 very potent pro hormones even if you're low dosing.

Also, Add in tudca as two of those are methylated and you want to help out your liver.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to use another transdermal, so dermicrine is out of the question

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to use another transdermal, so dermicrine is out of the question
Look into super-4, super-epi elite, andro the giant, or androvar. All full dosed epi or 4 andro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

What cycle support?

Do you have tudca? If not, you should.

You def need a test base tho too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Well that explains everything

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What cycle support?

Do you have tudca? If not, you should.

You def need a test base tho too
Ai cycle support I also have tudca, those were just a given so i didn't mention them

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing solves lethargy for me. Some compounds don't give me any, but some do. And even when running a real test base with those compounds that make me lethargic it doesn't help.

IMO if a compounds give you lethargy, nothing is going to solve it. Just either try to tough it out or switch compounds.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing solves lethargy for me. Some compounds don't give me any, but some do. And even when running a real test base with those compounds that make me lethargic it doesn't help.
I am 2 weeks in and it's kicking my butt...

That is a lot of different test base to choose from. I haven't run a cycle in over 2 years so I am not up to date on these test base compounds. Which is best?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 2 weeks in and it's kicking my butt...

That is a lot of different test base to choose from. I haven't run a cycle in over 2 years so I am not up to date on these test base compounds. Which is best?
Lethargy is horrible. Luckily I don't get lethargy from Epi, but superdrol gives me the worst lethargy ever. Barely can function. Only tried it twice and both times I wanted to die and discontinued it after a week or two. Unfortunately m sten recently started giving me lethargy as well, even with a test base+other ****. So i don't run it anymore.

IMO if a compounds give you lethargy, nothing is going to solve it. Just either try to tough it out or switch compounds.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy is horrible. Luckily I don't get lethargy from Epi, but superdrol gives me the worst lethargy ever. Barely can function. Only tried it twice and both times I wanted to die and discontinued it after a week or two. Unfortunately m sten recently started giving me lethargy as well, even with a test base+other ****. So i don't run it anymore.

I never got lethargy from superdrol, worst one I ever ran was m1t, that stuff was poison, hence why I only ran a 2 week cycle

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is me. Nothing I have tried will help me with aas induced lethargy. And I get lethargy from most hormonal products. Just how it is for me.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
GK Prohormones... Another Dylan Gemelli company. You couldn't pay me to take his crap. 20mg of Trenavar and 25mg of Methylclostebol. What a waste.

From the OxandroVar website:

"Who am I?

I'm Dylan Gemelli and I was one of the key designers of OxandroVar. I back this product 110%.

Why should YOU trust ME?

Well, my logic is a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are some of my pictures. This kind of look can only be achieved with the amazing GK Pro line."

This is followed by his disgusting pictures. I hope you didn't pay $200 for a bottle of this, OP!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GK Prohormones... Another Dylan Gemelli company. You couldn't pay me to take his crap. 20mg of Trenavar and 25mg of Methylclostebol. What a waste.

"Who am I?

I'm Dylan Gemelli and I was one of the key designers of OxandroVar. I back this product 110%.

Why should YOU trust ME?

Well, my logic is a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are some of my pictures. This kind of look can only be achieved with the amazing GK Pro line."

This is followed by his disgusting pictures. I hope you didn't pay $200 for a bottle of this, OP!
I bought it 3 years ago before I knew Dylan was a scum bag. I paid less than 40 for it.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I bought it 3 years ago before I knew Dylan was a scum bag. I paid less than 40 for it.
At least you got it for a good price.

Like others have said, most orals I have tried give me lethargy, and I've always used real test as a base (TRT dose or more). Clearly, these drugs cause lethargy for reasons other than HPTA suppression.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established

"Who am I?

Why should YOU trust ME?

Well actually this new Primobol Dex is quite appealing to me.

I would like it better with 10mg Epistane less per cap, but Triumph Trenavar Epi at 20 each isn't that bad. Just add a little td trenavar to two caps and some Epiandro and it should give a nice run.

I would buy it for sure (if I found it for around 60€ or less that is xD)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I will skip the test base, I don't want to run anymore compunds....

Right now I am getting cramping and very painful pumps, what besides potassium can I do?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As some have stated dermacrine would be a great addition to fight the lethargy.