Can't believe they just banned that!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally got you all... Ha. Ha.

Anyways,

Has anyone heard if any company has been prosecuted for still distributing msten,dmz, alpha one, etc. ??

I'm talking under the DASCA 2014 regulations?

I couldn't find a single company charged yet from breaking this somewhat new law

alexcb

Awards
Totally got you all... Ha. Ha.

Anyways,

Has anyone heard if any company has been prosecuted for still distributing msten,dmz, alpha one, etc. ??

I'm talking under the DASCA 2014 regulations?

I couldn't find a single company charged yet from breaking this somewhat new law
Msten wasn't explicitly listed under DASCA to the best of my knowledge. Therefore it is in a grey area, where it isn't illegal to possess , but companies who are distributing could still get in trouble. I know that most companies who were selling msten and DMZ are cycling them out of their production. If you are looking for reputable DMZ and msten still, PM me because the source I know is selling everything 25% off rn.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of new companies are popping up and offering them. Trumps administration is suppose to be light on regulation so maybe we'll all get 4 years of msten, dmz, etc

alexcb

Awards
A lot of new companies are popping up and offering them. Trumps administration is suppose to be light on regulation so maybe we'll all get 4 years of msten, dmz, etc
A lot of these new companies are taking advantage of this grey area and most are not reputable (Again PM if you want names of reputable companies as Im running HPLC testing on them). I figure if one of the more reputable companies are withdrawing their msten, dmz, etc. for their more mainstream products, there is good reason. Whether that be knowledge of impending regulations, or actions against them.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten wasn't explicitly listed under DASCA to the best of my knowledge. Therefore it is in a grey area, where it isn't illegal to possess , but companies who are distributing could still get in trouble. I know that most companies who were selling msten and DMZ are cycling them out of their production. If you are looking for reputable DMZ and msten still, PM me because the source I know is selling everything 25% off rn.
Which builds mass faster, Msten or DMZ.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have heard about some local police busting supplements stores for selling sarms but that's it.

alexcb

Awards
Have heard about some local police busting supplements stores for selling sarms but that's it.
There was an individual in Northern Virginia, who was selling banned phs was arrested and had a $10000 bond. Not a store, but the police are hunting down individuals.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was an individual in Northern Virginia, who was selling banned phs was arrested and had a $50000 bond. Not a store, but the police are hunting down individuals.
Media coverage or csb