YK11 results? Bloods? any info?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

As title, do we have any real info in YK11?

Is it good and what is suppression like?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a log somewhere on here when I did yk osta ignit3 and 4 andro on a cut with intermittent fasting.

Dropped 13 pounds in January. All water weight and body fat. Strength increases slightly but I was in a caloric deficit and doing upwards of 30 - 40 min of cardio a day, Low carb etc...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a log somewhere on here when I did yk osta ignit3 and 4 andro on a cut with intermittent fasting.

Dropped 13 pounds in January. All water weight and body fat. Strength increases slightly but I was in a caloric deficit and doing upwards of 30 - 40 min of cardio a day, Low carb etc...
Yes...I remember your log..
I also remember you running YK-11 and posting your thoughts and progress!
I did a 3 week or so run myself last spring before deciding to switch to a traditional prohormone. I never got any bloods, and I don't recall seeing any posted on any forum..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a nor andro aka, oral steroid. Plenty on info on it.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
It seemed to help with Lethargy with LGD, but never really noticed anything else.. maybe you need to run it high? It seemed pretty useless to me and very expensive.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seemed to help with Lethargy with LGD, but never really noticed anything else.. maybe you need to run it high? It seemed pretty useless to me and very expensive.
You ran it as a base?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_0728.GIF

Yk11 is not nor andro. Also I think both compounds are worthless
17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester
I'll leave this here for you to ponder on.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
You ran it as a base?
Was not the intention, I added it in later and noticed my lethargy subsided:) so I kept it in the rest of the cycle and felt great. Trying epi this time around, so far not really doing much, but it has been less then a week. I just did not want to fork out the $$$ for Yk11