Suggestions please for an AI that reduces estrogen rather than eradicate it

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

title says it all really .I know we need some thats why i dont want to kill it .

appreciate any advice

thanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're looking for a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor. Why?

At the moment some great OTC non-suicidal Aromatase Inhibitors would include
Black Lion Research's (BLR) "Letrone"
Iron Legion's (IRL) "Virtus" which is a transdermal AI

I know of a company coming out with an OTC Suicidal AI that is going to be great.
It's going to make OTC Aromatase Inhibitors Great Again. :D
bighulksmash IronLegion brundel

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Or you are take a pharma AI and keep the dosage low.

Best for that matter would be Exemestane imo.

Reactions: Nac
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low dose Exemestane or adex imo. Not letro.

Tearbear

Awards
They will all lower it and not obliterate it as long as you control the doses. It is common for people to shoot high on adex doses. For some reason letro is not a very common AI that people discuss. Asin is a good go to because it is not as harsh on lipid profiles. The mechanism of action is not to blame for tanking E2.

You can search Bill Roberts and letro. He tells you what he runs for test doses anf if you find the right thread gives a good guideline for the other AI's as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adex. Nothing OTC is worth looking into.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys nailed it... "eradicate" is totally dose dependent... keep anything at a reasonable dose and you;; be fine.

For OTC options, SNS Inhibit e has been shown with bloodwork to drop e 10pts so thats a solid option.

Heard good things about some of the others mentioned as well but I personally havent used.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The OP has not even related why they want a non-suicidal AI. Lol.

Everyone is clamoring to push Rx low dose suicidal and giving their opinion of OTC.
I'm the only one that I can see actually answering the original question except booneman77

Why suggest Rx without more information?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, if youre sitting on data that demonstrates what a certain OTC "AI" compound tends to do re e2 levels in a population of healthy males, please present it. Otherwise, youre really just dosing it and hoping for the best, ie some effect, non-trivial.

With pharma we at least have decent dose-dependant data. And pretty much a guarantee it will work how you want.

And, to be fair, his stipulation was "not to eradicate". I take that to mean "lower too much". He didnt mention "non-suicidal", you introduced that term to the thread. If he doesnt want suicidal, he could go adex as Yates suggested.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Virtus did absolutely nothing for my sensitive nipples at 1.5ml a day and I wasn't running anything hormonal.
500mcg of letro did more for my nips than anything I have ever tried before and you know I don't run any weak ass sh1t

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, if youre sitting on data that demonstrates what a certain OTC "AI" compound tends to do re e2 levels in a population of healthy males, please present it. Otherwise, youre really just dosing it and hoping for the best, ie some effect, non-trivial.

With pharma we at least have decent dose-dependant data. And pretty much a guarantee it will work how you want.

And, to be fair, his stipulation was "not to eradicate". I take that to mean "lower too much". He didnt mention "non-suicidal", you introduced that term to the thread. If he doesnt want suicidal, he could go adex as Yates suggested.
You could be right and I could be incorrect here about the OP's question.
I tagged IRL and BLR, so if they wanted to come in and discuss their product, they can.

Letrone and Virtus both have some quality feedback and some with bloods regarding their effects on estrogen, but I'm with everyone else here regarding what I would be using, and it's not OTC. The misunderstandings with regard to 'suicidal' and 'non-suicidal' are why I think he created this request for information in the first place.

If only he would return to clarify what he was asking about.

Reactions: Nac
fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
The OP has not even related why they want a non-suicidal AI. Lol.

Everyone is clamoring to push Rx low dose suicidal and giving their opinion of OTC.
I'm the only one that I can see actually answering the original question except booneman77

Why suggest Rx without more information?
Dude relax seems like in all your posts your gunning for the new member posts. And others are answering cause they choose to.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right. I am having trouble reading and comprehending lately, and misquoted a study in another thread.
I think I tried too hard to extrapolate meaning where there might not be any.

Letrone and Virtus both have some quality feedback and some with bloods regarding their effects on estrogen, but I'm with everyone else here regarding what I would be using, and it's not OTC. The misunderstandings with regard to 'suicidal' and 'non-suicidal' are why I think he created this request for information in the first place. I think he probably got his answer and moved on.

If only he would return to clarify what he was asking about.
"Feedback" given has been very few and far between or has been very bias. REAL ais have had massive amounts of positive data in real life situations​ to back them up. Not saying they don't work but I know what I am going to use on cycle...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude relax seems like in all your posts your gunning for the new member posts. And others are answering cause they choose to.
That makes no sense, and isn't worth further respondence.

"Feedback" given has been very few and far between or has been very bias. REAL ais have had massive amounts of positive data in real life situations​ to back them up. Not saying they don't work but I know what I am going to use on cycle...
"Suggestions please for an AI that reduces estrogen rather than eradicate it"
Eradicate to me seems a bit stronger than OTC.

I guess we're clear where you stand with regard to OTC Aromatase Inhibitors. I presented a few products based on what I thought the OP was looking for, and I have used with success in the past.

Maybe he will return and clarify what he was asking for, but this will give them a start if it's what they were interested in instead of an Rx AI.

Best OTC AI
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/272706-best-otc-ai.html

Black Lion Research "Letrone FAQ"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270129-letrone-faq.html

Iron Legion "Virtus" Bloodwork
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/282752-bloodwork-virtus.html

Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/278228-iron-legion-releasing.html

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As has already been stated, aromatase inhibition is dose dependent.
Has nothing to do with suicidal or non.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes no sense, and isn't worth further respondence.

"Suggestions please for an AI that reduces estrogen rather than eradicate it"
Eradicate to me seems a bit stronger than OTC.

I guess we're clear where you stand with regard to OTC Aromatase Inhibitors. I presented a few products based on what I thought the OP was looking for, and I have used with success in the past.

Maybe he will return and clarify what he was asking for, but this will give them a start if it's what they were interested in instead of an Rx AI.

Best OTC AI
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/272706-best-otc-ai.html

Black Lion Research "Letrone FAQ"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270129-letrone-faq.html

Iron Legion "Virtus" Bloodwork
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/282752-bloodwork-virtus.html

Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/278228-iron-legion-releasing.html
Nobody asked for an OTC ai.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody asked for an OTC ai.
Nobody is sure what is being asked for; it's not clearly stated, and the OP hasn't returned to clarify.
In light of that, I think everyone has offered great suggestions.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody is sure what is being asked for; it's not clearly stated, and the OP hasn't returned to clarify.
In light of that, I think everyone has offered great suggestions.
Keep repping bro, you are doing your company proud.