Just started Test C/Deca/Tren E/Dbol cycle

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Well folks, it's time to turn into a monster. The purpose of this thread is to provide weekly updates and get feedback throughout the cycle.

Sunday night I took my first shot of test/deca/tren and 50mg of dbol. Nothing to report yet. Here are my stats and cycle plan:

32 years old, 6', 182lbs, 9%bf

Cycle History: Lots of test, deca, and superdrol. A couple of tren runs. I'm also on Dr. prescribed TRT, so I know what I'm doing.

Training History: Lifted seriously for 5 years with a 1.5 year break in between due to injury (torn quad and chronic hamstring strain - both good to go)

Diet - This is a bulker and I am an extreme hardgainer, so I will be eating a minimum of 5000 calories. I generally eat between 4k and 4500 off cycle. I also usually do a 40/40/20 macro split.

Training Routine - For me, because of my metabolism, training methodology has just as significant an impact on my results as my diet. I have to train heavy af. All free weights, mostly compound lifts. For Bench, Incline, Deadlifts, OHP - I do 4 sets at 4/4/2/2. I do 4 reps at 80% 1RM, and 2 reps at 90%. For all of my secondary lifts, I do 4 sets of 6 at 60%.
I train Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday - Chest/Abs&Arms/Back/Legs/Shoulders.

Cycle: 16 weeks.
Weeks 1-16 Test 600mg
Weeks 1-16 Deca 300mg
Weeks 1-16 Tren E 300mg
Weeks 1-6 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 13-16 Superdrol 20mg ED
Weeks 1-16 Proviron 50mg ED

0.5mg adex EOD
Caber on hand

My PCT consists of 250mg/week of test.

Goals are to get as massive as possible while staying under 10%bf, and increase strength significantly.

I will post pre cycle pics later today. Positive comments and suggestions welcome!

livestrong82

Awards
Guy at my local gym is on a similar cycle, he blew up quickkkk

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Tren and deca?!? Wow 2 19 nor compounds
Yep! I was advised to run this cycle by my mentor. He is a former national champion bodybuilder, owns a nutrition store and supplement line, and said this should do the trick for me. As far as running 2 19 nor goes, it's a common misconception that that is a no no. I highly doubt I will even need the caber bc I know how to control my e2.

It is incredibly hard for me to gain weight unless I am on a high dose of test, am eating 5k+ calories, and lift very heavy. We can't really figure out why. I don't do any cardio, even off cycle, except for 3 mins on the elliptical before leg day. It's not a bad problem to have for sure, but it is difficult for me to gain mass. I get stronger fairly easily. But for whatever reason, I don't grow.

I also rarely get any kind of sore - I was told yesterday, and have no idea if this is true or completely walk, but I was told it's hard for me to gain weight and I don't get sore because I have type O- blood. Sounds crazy to me, but I really don't know why my metabolism is so fast.

I just got bloods done last week. Liver values were slightly elevated, but I'm smashing it with 1500mg TUDCA and 1g of NAC every day. Everything else was good to go! I'd been cruising for about 2 months on 300mg test.

I'm really excited about this cycle :) Dbol is the only compound I have never tried. I get almost no side effects from either deca or tren, so it should be awesome.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Damn. Everything but the kitchen sink on this cycle. You should blow up on this if the train stays on track. I'm in to see the gains.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont respond favourably to higher reps? Or you just prefer lower rep stuff?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You dont respond favourably to higher reps? Or you just prefer lower rep stuff?
Correct - I don't respond well to higher rep workouts for whatever reason. They just don't do it for me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for noodz!

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
Are you getting blood work during the cycle?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting blood work during the cycle?
Of course! I just had my pre cycle bloodwork done a week ago. I'm thinking I'll get it done 10 weeks in and if my mid cycle bloods are ****ed I plan on cutting the cycle short to 12 weeks.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Second injection today. Workouts have been super solid so far. Up about a pound so far. of course this is day 4 lol. so not a lot to report yet.

Mixed the deca test and tren in one syringe, 2.25cc, injected in left glute. Zero issues, no pip no cough.

I am starting to notice a perceived increase in body temp.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... are you the LSD guy?

Indeed you are. Hell yeah

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
TruthWalker bro are we gonna get some pre cycle noodz or what?

Acetate

Awards
Im running a similar cycle right now, I am just a little over 2 weeks in my self :)

Acetate

Awards
how is it going so far?
Im running 500 mg test, 30 mg dianabol and 70 mg winstrol for 4 weeks, (2.5 weeks in now), then I am dropping the orals and adding 400 mg tren E.

So its kind of similar but not really.

So far its been amazing for me, because I have been off for almost an entire year so my receptors are clean as can be..

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I'd be really interested in before and after pictures...."pics or it didn't happen"

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'd be really interested in before and after pictures...."pics or it didn't happen"
Yeah that's what I'm saying... a thread without noodz is like a woman without a vagina
hairygrandpa are you following this thread or what?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
This is the best I've got for you guys until later. This was taken just now. Haven't been as disciplined this week as I should have been, but I got a great sleep last night and everything is back on track.
2017-04-01 14.04.30.jpg
2017-04-01 14.05.25.jpg

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Cuz it's a crazy cycle so it'll be cool to see when it's all said and done. Good luck and keep the log going.
Thanks bro. I'm not that big right now so I'm hoping it's a MASSive difference :-D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'm not that big right now so I'm hoping it's a MASSive difference :-D
I'd add some T3 at 25-50mcg minimum... with all the gear your running, especially the trenbolone, your T3 will be below your basal level. Adding in a low dose (25-50mcg) will promote more anabolism via higher protein turnover and you'll also be less apt to gain any BF...

Just a suggestion brother, I'm sure with the cycle you're running you've probably thought about it...

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'd add some T3 at 25-50mcg minimum... with all the gear your running, especially the trenbolone, your T3 will be below your basal level. Adding in a low dose (25-50mcg) will promote more anabolism via higher protein turnover and you'll also be less apt to gain any BF...

Just a suggestion brother, I'm sure with the cycle you're running you've probably thought about it...
Yeah, I've considered it, but hypothyroidism runs in my family, so I'd rather not risk anything by ****ing with my t3 more than I probably am.

I just had bloodwork done and all levels were normal except for slightly elevated liver enzymes, and I'm taking 1500mg tudca to take care of that.

Plus, it's incredibly hard for me to add bf for whatever reason. it's not something I'm even worried about.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Taken just now...at the end of 8 hours of moving my gf into her new apt, and eating 6 tacos from taco bueno and two taquitos for dinner plus a 650 calorie weight gainer shake.

Yeah, ****ty diet but I'm making a trip to Sams tomorrow to stock up on a **** ton of meat and veggies.

But first I'm going to waffle house for a 1 am face stuffing frenzy :-D

2017-04-02 01.04.22.jpg
2017-04-02 01.05.08.jpg
2017-04-02 01.05.44.jpg

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Today is Day 7. Hit 6000 cals yesterday. Probably burned all of it off though because I was moving my girlfriend into her new apt for 5 hours straight. Only got like 4 hours of sleep but I feel totally rested.

Gonna hit legs today. I passed out at like 6pm Friday night so I didn't get to smash em.

30 sets of 30 on the leg press. Gonna start off with 2 plates on each side, go as far as I can, then deload to 1 plate to finish as much as I can. For legs I'm alternating light/heavy. Last week I got 6/15 sets of 15 reps with 4 plates. On heavy days (15x15) I also do leg curls and extensions. Goal is to complete 30x30 with 2 plates and 15x15 with 4 plates 7 weeks from now, then add 1 plate to each and start over.

Beast mode engage!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Looking good brother. You have a great base to put on some serious mass. Can't wait to see how this treats you. I'm looking forward to may first run in a few months.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Update: Dbol has kicked in. It seems like my weight increased overnight. I was at 179.4, and am now at 184.4. Not bad for a first week, pretty sure all of is water weight, but I'm glad I seem to be responding well to the dbol.

Sex drive was on point last night....for real. No caber needed yet...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome cycle setup! In to see how it treats you.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Diet, sleep, and training have all been much more on point this week. I really like how dbol makes me feel. I am trying to get my ai dose dialed in...right now Im at .5mg e3d.

Also, I am switching my dosing protocol. Instead of injecting every 3.5 days, I am going to inject every 3. How do I do the math to figure out exactly what dosage this will leave me with? If I was at 600/300/300, will I now be at 700/350/350?

Strength is increasing nicely - not super dramatic like with superdrol, but noticeably. Waiting for the weight gain to really kick in...I am just trying to eat as much as I can. I think I'm at around 10-11%bf, I wouldnt mind going up to 12-13% if it meant I got up to 205-210 or so.

I have high expectations for this cycle...I see it as the turning point in my physique.

Did back last night. Rack pulls 275x4/275x4/325x2/325x2, seated row 4x6 at 310, assisted pull ups, and pullovers.

Today will be arms and abs. Tomorrow is legs, Saturday shoulders. Will post more pics Week 4. (or earlier if I get crazy gains lol)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!! You had me at microdosing lsd ;)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Up 7lbs, noticeably stronger! Cycle still going great. Had a **** diet the last two days so I think I could be 2lbs heavier but hey, I think these next 4 weeks with dbol are going to kick ass, and the the test tren and deca will have kicked in :-D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha still microdosing huh? Good man. I'm subbed

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Up 7lbs, noticeably stronger! Cycle still going great. Had a **** diet the last two days so I think I could be 2lbs heavier but hey, I think these next 4 weeks with dbol are going to kick ass, and the the test tren and deca will have kicked in :-D
Just watch you sides running two 19 nor pretty brutal but keep killing in man in for the serious gains. How's the bloat with the dbol?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Didn't get to work out today unfortunately, but will make up for it tomorrow.

Weight is up to 189.6 and I still have 4 weeks left on the dbol. Not really getting much bloat, or any bad sides to speak of! Other than sweating a hit more especially at night

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
been sick af the past two days. cold turkeyed a decent amount of oxycodone a few days ago because I just didnt want to be beholden to it anymore and I felt it was holding me back in my gains quest.

Been a really rough past two days, I CT'd Saturday but I'm well on my way, to fully recovered! I think one more day and I will feel like myself again 100%.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
been sick af the past two days. cold turkeyed a decent amount of oxycodone because I just didnt want to be beholden to it anymore and I felt it was holding me back in my gains quest.

Been a really rough past two days, I CT'd Saturday but I'm well on my way, to fully recovered! I think one more day and I will feel like myself again 100%.
Kratom is a much better option. As far as we know, it doesny slow protein synthesis like opiates do. Plus it's awesome when your tolerance goes down enough to feel it fully.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
OMG I finally feel somewhat normal today mentally and physically. I have had no flu symptoms other than occasional stuffy nose. I have been downing gainer shakes like crazy bc it's been hard to eat,

but finally got some good meals down today, weight is still up to 188. I am sure strength is down significantly but that will return quickly.

Almost positive most of this has been practically CT from a 250mg oxy a day habit.

On the other side finallly. I had 10 oxy left and I am so proud of myself for not even taking a half of one and it has been 6 days. I can start to now finally dial into this cycle and hit the 215lbs I'm aiming for with no ****ty self limitations.

**** YEAH ALPHA MODE!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Man thats great to hear how strong you are being. Keep it going and flush the rest of thoes things so u know they are gone. Its good for the brain knowing they ate out of the house.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep it going brother. Thats awesome motivation. As adammorrow36 said just get rid of them. It will help tremendously mentally knowing that you cant just go grab one if the urge hits you

strongerbond

Awards
flush it down brother,why even risk it,im 5 years sober i know a little about that.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I got rid of em and ain't getting any more

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya thats what i like to hear. Keep that head up and push on !!!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 7 days clean in approximately 14 hours, so I am really optimistic and feeling good.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Well ur doing it right. I use weights and fitness to keep me sober so itll work for u too if u want it bad e nuf