Dienolonediol

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be great if there was someone who came out with new excitiNg compOundS. EspecialLy if you could reAd aBout them in Some vicious place.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Te he. Get em while they're hot. Word on the street is 1/3 of the stock in hand is already gone.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Not hating on him for making it a TD. I just won't use a TD while I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old in the house.
Yo, when I was on androgen my wife was way hornier. Didn't think about the kids thing. Ever think about putting it on the inside of the thighs?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo, when I was on androgen my wife was way hornier. Didn't think about the kids thing. Ever think about putting it on the inside of the thighs?
And have it rub off onto his schlong?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
And have it rub off onto his schlong?
I thought about it, but it's not worth the risk to me, even if the risk is very small. I know it can rub off on the inside of your clothes, and my son is at the stage where he literally messes with EVERYTHING.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
And he didn't even tell me. I feel betrayed lol