Taking Diabol Daily?

D

DaveCB

Awards
Hi
I have a question I'm currently taking 30mg these days i'm going to the gym, I would like to ask you if it's recommendable to take it on the days off too?, some dbol users say they take it on the days off too because it helps you for faster recovering, how do you guys take it?
placed an order with a few friends from a place called steroidcart and they told us that we should take the pills daily, but i have read that your kidney can be damaged if you use it daily? is that correct ?

Peace. D

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sh***ING me
Are you aware it's a prohormone?
You can't take it as a pre workout.
How long have you taken it? If just a few days then stop until you know what you are taking.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like diabol with my morning coffee. JK, never tried it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is on here and her name is di.anabol
Honey, get in here. :D (She's shy.)

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How about this for a pre-workout:

Test no ester, tren no ester, and injectable dbol. Slin pin to the delt 30 min pre-workout.

Just got this, actually. Will be trying it on Wednesday. :D

T

Tearbear

Awards
Yes you take orals daily. You also take them on off days. You take a compound for results. It only exerts influence if you are consistently taking it. Even on the off days, it is still influencing gene expression. Don't think of compounds as preworkouts like is suggested in your post by intermittently taking them. Unless it is a base and designed to be a preworkout like the post above, take it regularly

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Are you sh***ING me
How long have you taken it? If just a few days then stop until you know what you are taking.
Dbol is a prohormone now?!

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Are you sh***ING me
Dbol isnt a prohormone.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long have you been taking it for mate?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol it's a controlled substance

Getting it from a place called "STEROIDcart" should tell u

And if you have been on it for 3+weeks stop taking it and buy pct w/serm

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol it's a controlled substance

Getting it from a place called "STEROIDcart" should tell u

And if you have been on it for 3+weeks stop taking it and buy pct w/serm
I don't know about anyone else, but I would never buy a controlled substance from a website, let alone one as obvious as that. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know about anyone else, but I would never buy a controlled substance from a website, let alone one as obvious as that. Lol
but its so easy .. you pick it and add it to cart lol

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah
Remembered that later
Thou doesn't make it better
What do you mean it isn't better are you saying that dbol is ineffective?

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt you buy a controlled substance from a website when there's literally thousands of websites selling it some legit some scams.

doesn't make it better because it's prescribed by a doctor and you're going into a doctor's office and getting it.

it's the same drug same side effects doesn't make it better because it's prescribed by a doctor

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
but its so easy .. you pick it and add it to cart lol
or you can buy them from police officers or a Dr that operates pill houses everything is easy to get nothing's hard

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why wouldnt you buy a controlled substance from a website when there's literally thousands of websites selling it some legit some scams.

doesn't make it better because it's prescribed by a doctor and you're going into a doctor's office and getting it.

it's the same drug same side effects doesn't make it better because it's prescribed by a doctor
What? Lol no doctor is going to prescribe Dbol. Go ahead and buy from a place like www.buysteroids.com if you want, I'm sure it's very legit.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean it isn't better are you saying that dbol is ineffective?
I mean same difference that it isn't a preworkout and if you think so then you are years too early to buy it. I wouldn't take it even then.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Your reading comprehension skills are awful.
My reading comprehension skills are very well beyond standard guy. I was asking that question in a sarcastic manner. Sorry if I cannot remember that all of the people on media sites are so use to memes to carry the payload of the message.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I mean same difference that it isn't a preworkout and if you think so then you are years too early to buy it. I wouldn't take it even then.
I know that. I was looking for you to tell the op that dbol does work very effectively to use as part of an actual cycle but isnt designed to be a preworkout. I was also looking for something that told him to about serms and appropriate pct.

Usually people will follow up their "no stop dont take it for this reason" with the actual reason for use.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What? Lol no doctor is going to prescribe Dbol. Go ahead and buy from a place like www.buysteroids.com if you want, I'm sure it's very legit.
Doctors do not subscribe trt/hrt?
Where in what post did i write that a doctor will prescribe dbol? Please post that exact sentence. I clearly stated why wouldn't you buy a controlled substance. No where in any portion of my sentences did I say a doctor will prescribe dbol. Thats the direction you went with since the Op was talking about dbol. I stated controlled substances. Last I checked, dbol was just one of many controlled substances.

And to end, if you believe that no online store sells legitimate steriods/prohormones then you're either a blind idiot or a very naive individual.

So lets get this accurate. You have never purchased a prohormone or steriod or designer steriod from any online source in the history of your life? Now make sure to take a scroll down memory lane before you post. I wouldn't want you to come off as a liar. And dont even think about throwing out the old "eh prohormones were legal back in the day blah blah blah". Thats an old hat, please dont wear it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My reading comprehension skills are very well beyond standard guy. I was asking that question in a sarcastic manner. Sorry if I cannot remember that all of the people on media sites are so use to memes to carry the payload of the message.
I know that. I was looking for you to tell the op that dbol does work very effectively to use as part of an actual cycle but isnt designed to be a preworkout. I was also looking for something that told him to about serms and appropriate pct.

Usually people will follow up their "no stop dont take it for this reason" with the actual reason for use.
Doctors do not subscribe trt/hrt?
Where in what post did i write that a doctor will prescribe dbol? Please post that exact sentence. I clearly stated why wouldn't you buy a controlled substance. No where in any portion of my sentences did I say a doctor will prescribe dbol. Thats the direction you went with since the Op was talking about dbol. I stated controlled substances. Last I checked, dbol was just one of many controlled substances.

And to end, if you believe that no online store sells legitimate steriods/prohormones then you're either a blind idiot or a very naive individual.

So lets get this accurate. You have never purchased a prohormone or steriod or designer steriod from any online source in the history of your life? Now make sure to take a scroll down memory lane before you post. I wouldn't want you to come off as a liar. And dont even think about throwing out the old "eh prohormones were legal back in the day blah blah blah". Thats an old hat, please dont wear it.
Someone has their panties in a twist today.

Getting a kick out of reading all this :rofl:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what we call too stupid to argue with.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This is what we call too stupid to argue with.
Thats because there is no fking argument to be made. Wtf is your g'damn problem?

Its simple fking facts. Wtf is wrong with some of you people? When someone goes against the grain or doesn't instantly agree with some bullshyt, SOME of you all go ape sh!!t over it. This crap is so fking ignorant and uncalled for...

When you find a lie in any one of my statements, you let me know.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Someone has their panties in a twist today.

Getting a kick out of reading all this :rofl:
I have no problem with you.

You're in the 15% group, on this site, whom I dont have an issue with.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats because there is no fking argument to be made. Wtf is your g'damn problem?

Its simple fking facts. Wtf is wrong with some of you people? When someone goes against the grain or doesn't instantly agree with some bullshyt, SOME of you all go ape sh!!t over it. This crap is so fking ignorant and uncalled for...

When you find a lie in any one of my statements, you let me know.
I never said you lied? Lol once again, your reading comprehension skills are that of a middle schooler. That is why I will no longer continue with this.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I never said you lied? Lol once again, your reading comprehension skills are that of a middle schooler. That is why I will no longer continue with this.
Do you not understand what im asking or do you enjoy those Ray Charles glasses?

Please point out any portion of where I was inaccurate, lied, wrong, incomplete, misunderstood, mispoke, used bro-ology, or pulled something out of my ass.

If you have no issue with what I wrote then why even respond to begin with? Or better why not simply state what you disagree with so I could, perhaps, restate myself in a more coherent manner.

But fck all that. Its clear that you have never purchased a controlled substance from any website during your lifetime or you did purchase something but at the time it wasn't scheduled.

Okay, I understand now. Thanks bro! Luv ya man. Lol

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established