Test 250 e

K

Kickit601

Awards
Ive read alot of articles about this but none say where to buy it. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cannot list sources for anabolics, against forum rules.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive read alot of articles about this but none say where to buy it. Any help here is greatly appreciated.
You're 55 years old based on your first of two posts.
Second post in and your asking for sources to controlled drugs. If that is the only reason you are here, you've come to the wrong place my man.

If you are actually here to speak out information and help, read on.
Do you think you need TRT, do you have an option to see a doctor about it? Get your blood tested and have that conversation with your doctor if you haven't already.

What also intrigues me is, why 250mg?
Weekly? Bi-Weekly? Where did you come up with that number?

Tell us more about your background as well.

Weight:
Body Fat%:
Goals:
Exercise experience:

Do you know what issues you might face at your age with that dose or any of Testosterone?
What articles have you read?

Like what was already stated, this isn't the place to source controlled drugs.
It is against the rules of the board with good reason. <-- This is a link

K

Kickit601

Awards
Im 55
250 lbs
6'2"
Dont know how to do a body fat percentage. But I dont have alot of fat.

Been working out 3 yrs just to try and stay toned. Not looking to build mass just to get cut. "Diet" is a key factor here.
Guy at gym is Muscled and cut he was telling me about the test 250

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im 55
250 lbs
6'2"
Dont know how to do a body fat percentage. But I dont have alot of fat.

Been working out 3 yrs just to try and stay toned. Not looking to build mass just to get cut. "Diet" is a key factor here.
Guy at gym is Muscled and cut he was telling me about the test 250
The first thing I would recommend is to get your blood tested.
A full panel by your doctor so you know your starting point. If you are low on testosterone, then there are protocols you can begin with your doctor and a prescription for testosterone replacement therapy. I'm on Testosterone Cypionate (TRT) at 50mg x 2 weekly at the moment. The cost to me with my prescription using a GoodRx Coupon at Walgreens is about $44 for 10ml vial at 200mg/ml. That would be about a 5 month supply.

I also take DHEA and Pregnenolone to backfill hormones, DIM to help control estrogen, and some other assundries for my daily needs like Gut Health. (I'm 52 by the way)

There is a great deal to learn about this and I don't think it is necessary to reinvent the wheel as there are a few good discussions in here about TRT, with some very educated members that have been doing this longer than I have.

Your health and well being, and body composition can be greatly affected by small changes. Testosterone Enanthate at 250mg you were asking about is a large amount for most people weekly, if that is the case, even bi-weekly could cause complications at your age. High Hematocrit (Thick Blood), High Blood Pressure, High Estriadol, RBC to name some key values. [250mg Test E would put you at a superphysilogical level of Testosterone]

As far as diet and cutting, if you are on TRT, and another training program, it would help you to achieve that goal.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), or LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) training for two great examples.

You have more reading to do.

K

Kickit601

Awards
Just there
Thanks for the info. This is why I joined the forum. Really looking for the advice of season people like yourself.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloods first, for all you know your doc might put you on some.