Need to cut cycle short

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Well terrible news! Im 4 weeks into my first run of teste 500mg a week and i found out i need to have shoulder surgery to fix some torn ligaments/remove scar tissue. Its gonna keep me out of the gym for a while so im gonna stop my cycle. Heres my question
1. What should be my pct protocol now? I have clomid and nolva on hand
2. As im only 4 weeks in do i need to take either or if so how much should i take

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct like you normally would, play it safe because if you don't get your test levels back you'll lose a lot of you gains. Shoulder surgery sucks. I reccomend picking up some BPC for post op shoulder rehab, I just had mine fixed and at 4 weeks I'm basically gtg even tho I haven't started PT yet.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Pct like you normally would, play it safe because if you don't get your test levels back you'll lose a lot of you gains. Shoulder surgery sucks. I reccomend picking up some BPC for post op shoulder rehab, I just had mine fixed and at 4 weeks I'm basically gtg even tho I haven't started PT yet.
Ok so wait two weeks since my last shot to start nolva/clomid?

Yeah man im so bummed thebtest just started kicking in and now this happens really dissapointed

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so wait two weeks since my last shot to start nolva/clomid?

Yeah man im so bummed thebtest just started kicking in and now this happens really dissapointed
I know man I was in the same position as you

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give advice on when to start taking my nolva? Not sure now because i had to cut the cycle so short. Last pin was 3 days ago

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give advice on when to start taking my nolva? Not sure now because i had to cut the cycle so short. Last pin was 3 days ago
Start two weeks after last pin. 20/20/10/10