Travelling while on cycle...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a Sust/EQ cycle. Have to take a long trip. 3 weeks. Little to no gym access.

Best time to take this trip?

1. End cycle: Take my last pin. Go on trip. Wait 3 weeks for Sust to clear. Come home and start PCT.
2. Post cycle: Wait until the 3rd or 4th week of PCT. Then leave. Finish PCT on trip.

Trip is mandatory and I have no other options.

Thanks in advance.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say if you won't be able to lift, go after pct is finished up.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If at all possible wait until you're completely finished with cycle and pct. that way you're not wasting anything. But, if that's not possible I'd go at the very end of cycle. That way you don't feel to much like garbage after pct and you still have that alpha feeling. Yea you'll miss out on a lot of gains but still

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If at all possible wait until you're completely finished with cycle and pct. that way you're not wasting anything. But, if that's not possible I'd go at the very end of cycle. That way you don't feel to much like garbage after pct and you still have that alpha feeling. Yea you'll miss out on a lot of gains but still
Yea man. Not gonna be possible to wait till after pct.

Sust takes 3 weeks to clear, right. By those final 2-3 weeks, I'll probably have already maxed out on my gains for this cycle. I guess my goal would be to not lose too much while on this trip. Then come home and start pct right away.

Any thoughts?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea man. Not gonna be possible to wait till after pct.

Sust takes 3 weeks to clear, right. By those final 2-3 weeks, I'll probably have already maxed out on my gains for this cycle. I guess my goal would be to not lose too much while on this trip. Then come home and start pct right away.

Any thoughts?
Sounds like a good plan man. As long as you are comfortable with it then do it

Tearbear

Awards
Do you have to shorten your cycle depending on the option you choose?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have to shorten your cycle depending on the option you choose?
Yea. If I am going to try and do a couple of weeks PCT before I leave I'll have to cut the cycle 2 weeks shorter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Evomuse 6
EddyRay Anabolics 15
Anabolics 1
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 14