Test e - var - winny

Devogel

Awards
Hi guys, in a week I want to start my first cycle. But before I will start, I want to be 100 procent on the good way. I will explain my eat schedule and cycle below, if u see any mistakes or have any tips please tell me and correct me.

I'm 21 years old, 1.91 m, 84 kg and training for over 1.5 years.

My cycle:
Week 1-12: test e - 500 mg pw
Week 1-6: winny - 60 mg ed
Week 8-13: var - 75mg ed
Week 14-17: nolva - 20 mg ed

My eat schedule:

0800: 75 gr oats, 30 gr blueberries, whey shake (incl. leucine and bcaa) and 5 ml olive oil.

1000: 75 gram rice, 175 gram chicken, 30 gr spinache + 5 ml oliveoil

1300: 75 gram rice, 175 gram chicken, 30 gr spinache + 5 ml oliveoil

1530: 75 gram rice, 175 gram chicken, 30 gr spinache + 5 ml oliveoil

Before training at 1730:
1 apple + whey shake (incl bcaa, leucine, glutamine and creatine) + grapefruit juice

After training: whey shake (incl creatine, leucine, dextrose, glutamine en bcaa)

2100: 80 gr pasta, 175 gr chicken + 30 gram spinache.

Before sleeping: 45 gram casein + 5 ml oliveoil
Total: 3200 kcal

Supplements:
Ca. 5 liter water
Omega 3
Vitamine C
ZMA
Multivitamins
Glucosamine
Vitamin d3

I hope you guys can give me some more information and help.

Thanks!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Don't use two orals get injectable winstrol 50mgs daily. It's way better anyway.

Kha0s

Awards
From personal experience I can tell you its a better idea to wait till you are older before you start cycling. But if you absolutely insist on running something, stick with test at 500mg/wk. You honestly do not need anything more.

What are your goals? It being your first cycle, I would just do 500mg per week of test, up the cals a bit with good clean food sources and I guarentee you will be pleased with the results and you will still have plenty of cycles in the future to start adding in the other compounds. There are so many reasons to stick with test solo for your first run. Please do some more research and be smart about it if you are going to run a cycle anyways.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
From personal experience I can tell you its a better idea to wait till you are older before you start cycling. But if you absolutely insist on running something, stick with test at 500mg/wk. You honestly do not need anything more.

What are your goals? It being your first cycle, I would just do 500mg per week of test, up the cals a bit with good clean food sources and I guarentee you will be pleased with the results and you will still have plenty of cycles in the future to start adding in the other compounds. There are so many reasons to stick with test solo for your first run. Please do some more research and be smart about it if you are going to run a cycle anyways.
Yeah my bad missed his age and experience level. No go for sure!