New Pro Hormone advice

johnny666x

Awards
I'm starting to get my lazy butt back in shape... and have done several "old school" Pro Hormones in the past (Hdrol, epi, DMX, 11oxo, stanodrol etc ).

I was tempted to try Ostarine etc when they came out...but decided against it.... but now I see "NEW" Pro hormones are around.

I REALLY like Hdrol back in the day and had GREAT results from it........... do any of the ones out now give similar (or better results)?

Right now, I was close to picking up some Blackstone Labs Brutal 4ce, Abnormal, and Chosen 1 ........ but wanted to ask for this advice first.

Thanks for your help!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Andros can provide good results, but aren't as potent as the oldies. However, they aren't as hepatotoxic, either.

Personally, BSL Andros are underdosed for the price. They're 65mg per cap. Olympus Labs has 110mg per cap. Typically, the Andros should be dosed around 330mg.

johnny666x

Awards
Thank you for your response, Woody! I appreciate it.

What are your Andro products? i will look into them

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Andros can provide good results, but aren't as potent as the oldies. However, they aren't as hepatotoxic, either.

Personally, BSL Andros are underdosed for the price. They're 65mg per cap. Olympus Labs has 110mg per cap. Typically, the Andros should be dosed around 330mg.
Is there any Andros dosed near 330mg.

johnny666x

Awards
Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, and Sup3r-Epi. The Elite version is just more caps

None to my knowledge. 110mg is the highest I know of, but I could be wrong.
Oh, okay... I only asked because I checked out the Olympus Labs site and I couldn't find anything - I felt even MORE lost lol... But now that you gave me the names...... they aren't on the website (as far as I can see). Thanks for the info! I will check those out

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4, and Sup3r-Epi. The Elite version is just more caps

None to my knowledge. 110mg is the highest I know of, but I could be wrong.
Sup3r-Epi is 250mg per cap. Would taking 500mg per day be good. Only like $36 per bottle. Is this stronger than Follidrone 2.0

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used Hi-Tech Superdrol for 8 weeks and was blown away by the strength I gained. I have been off it now for a few months and can't wait to start again. I might try the new one by Hi-Tech, Osta Plex next though.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-Epi is 250mg per cap. Would taking 500mg per day be good. Only like $36 per bottle. Is this stronger than Follidrone 2.0
500 is a good starting point. If you have lethargy you can up the dose. If you're using Sup3r-4 you should counteract any lethargy.

Hormonal products will always be stronger than natural products. Just be sure to have a good PCT lined up.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Oh, okay... I only asked because I checked out the Olympus Labs site and I couldn't find anything - I felt even MORE lost lol... But now that you gave me the names...... they aren't on the website (as far as I can see). Thanks for the info! I will check those out
Go to Olympus uk, that's where the ph's are sold from

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
You can still find msten, DMZ, and trest but yeah if you go with the andros just make sure you get a high enough dose for 6-8 weeks