Rate my PCT

also76

Awards
Hey guys and girls.

About a week off finishing an 8 week run of OL Ostar1ne @ 20mg/day

My first run of anything aside from Spartan Lean and really liked it, nothing Amazing but 100% got some great results. Lost no weight on 2500cal but dropped a notch on the belt and all lifts went up a decent amount of weight.

Anyway, my PCT will look like this.

Nolva 10/10/10/10

Kings blood - as label (will dosing twice a day be ok? Don't like taking supps at work. Would be morning and late arvo dosing)

Ign1te - as label (I know it's not a PCT supps but would like some more weight loss)

Figure this should be sufficient, libido is still pretty strong and not feeling any signs of shot down. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You're a week off and you haven't started PCT yet?

also76

Awards
No I still have a week to go, have the Nolva on hand already. Ordering the rest tomorrow

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and girls.

About a week off finishing an 8 week run of OL Ostar1ne @ 20mg/day

My first run of anything aside from Spartan Lean and really liked it, nothing Amazing but 100% got some great results. Lost no weight on 2500cal but dropped a notch on the belt and all lifts went up a decent amount of weight.

Anyway, my PCT will look like this.

Nolva 10/10/10/10

Kings blood - as label (will dosing twice a day be ok? Don't like taking supps at work. Would be morning and late arvo dosing)

Ign1te - as label (I know it's not a PCT supps but would like some more weight loss)

Figure this should be sufficient, libido is still pretty strong and not feeling any signs of shot down. Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Can I ask why you chose Nolva over Clomid?

also76

Awards
Source didn't have clomid in stock at the time of ordering. From what I've read nolva seems a bit milder (could be wrong) but I'm not worried as I don't think Osta is too hardcore (I feel pretty good with no signs of shut down) so I figure the nolva should be sufficient at a low dose.