1andro / Epiandro - What to add?

njt11

Awards
Goal : Recomp
Third time running this and the last two times my only real issue was the lethargy / libido loss that hit during the final two weeks. Trying to avoid that with a different option. In run 2, I add Dermacrine but it did little.

Options;
1. Up the Epiandro dose. Got as high as 750 last time, can go higher, but my concern is with my joints that dry out on this combo.
2. Add 4andro for last 4/6 weeks. Have never run 4 andro, think this might be best option to avoid those sides, but afraid of weight/water gain.
3. Super DHEA or 11. Wondering if this would just be too much like Dermacrine.

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1/4/EPI at 330/330/1250 and still had low libido. Sometimes I guess you just have to deal with it. You can run something like trest which is a better base but you must be prepared for the estrogen sides. I ended up picking up some 20mg tadalafil for a boost. Doesn't help libido but gets things going.

You shouldn't see much water at all from the 4 Andro. I would start it with the 1 though. As you saw...it takes 4 weeks or so for the Andros to kick in.

njt11

Awards
Appreciate the response, looking for anything to give it a boost! Anyone else with experience want to weigh in?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the response, looking for anything to give it a boost! Anyone else with experience want to weigh in?
Well, I went through this same thing and asked the same question. The responses I got varied from dropping the 1 Andro dose, increasing the 4 Andro to 440 and running the EPI as high as I could. Didn't want to drop the 1 since that's where most of the horsepower is. I tried increasing the 4 which didn't help and increasing the EPI helped some.

Only other solution is go with another base like real test or trest. Like I said, you might just have to deal with it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The water weight from 4 andro is hardly noticeable, if anything it will make you look bigger lol I have never had any water/estrogen issues when using 4 andro in the past. Do the Epi at at least 500 with 750-1000 being better. I loved Dermacrine and am not a fan of Sup3r DHEA, it was super runny and I measured out my doses in a syringe and was still several days short. I think you'll be gtg with the EPI and 1 andro for 4-8 weeks. As usual, I always advise and SERM (clomid or Nolva) and M test as a natural test booster for post cycle. You could also throw in some natural anabolics like Epi-Plex or Xgels to help you hang on to some of your hard earned muscle.