SD question

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
guys, I've been off the board for a while, but today I noticed a popular webstite that I used to purchase supplements from is offering SD? How is this possible? I thought this got banned? Obviously, I'm very happy to see it but I'm curious to know whether I can buy this stuff legally or not? The domain is registered to a company here in the U.S.A. so I'm a little confused.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
its legal, just about every thread nowadays on every board it someone asking about a cycle of it.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
That's awesome...I guess this one slipped through? Isn't this what M5AA converts to? If I remember correctly, back when it first came out folks were saying this was what it converted to .... kind of like 1AD and 1T.

Last edited:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
While we're asking questions about SD - and people here are contemplating using it.. How likely is it that SD can and/or will leave you producing less testosterone permanently?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
no, the common side effect of SD is lipid levels, not supression.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This is an androgen, so I'd imagine it can suppress. Now, wheather or not you see it in the size of you balls is another story.

I just have not heard of any androgens that do not suppress natural testosterone production.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Adverse effects

Across the board, testers were astounded by the virtual absence of unwelcome side-effects from Superdrol use. One tester, already balding, mentioned an occasional itchy scalp. The only exception to the clean bill given to Superdrol was noted earlier, lower back pain at excessive doses. This lack of side-effects can be attributed to Superdrol’s very low androgenic capacity and its anti-estrogenic effects.