Wondering how much to take and what blocker would be best

jball88

Awards
I have BOLD200 and T450 blend testosterone by Titanium pharma ltd
I'm wondering how much should be taken how often do I take it and what blocker would be best I took EQ once before but it was a few years ago and I don't remember the amounts any help is apreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm wondering how much should be taken how often do I take it and what blocker would be best I took EQ once before but it was a few years ago and I don't remember the amounts any help is apreciated
I don't wanna be a dick but if you gotta ask questions like that you got no business taking steroids. Those are questions you could have figured out on your own with a few quick Google searches and things you should have researched efore buying gear. If was you I'd spend a few more months of research will probably bring you to a conclusion of running the test at 450 a week, 225 2x a week.

jball88

Awards
Thanks and the EQ ? I don't plan on taking it yet I still gotta get my blocker it will probably be about a month before I do I just wanted to start gathering information I got a good deal and I couldn't pass it up

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What's a blocker? Are you referring to an aromatase inhibitor?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No. Do not take BOLD200. It will harm you because its wayyy to old now. Look around nobody uses it anymore, its not even on the market anymore. Send it to me and I will dispose of it for you properly :D

Jokes aside 600-1000mg a day of Boldione is the usual dosage.

For an AI there is arimidex most suited to on cycle use. Letrozole wich is really extremely powerful making it useful to control estrogen flare ups in the shortest amount of time, and Exemestane, the healthy choice and the best AI for use during PCT.

jball88

Awards
Thanks for the info and the option to dispose of it for me lol
Would tamoxifen be a good AI ?

jball88

Awards
Ok ima do a little more research thank you for the info I have a bottle of tamoxifen 10mg 100 tablets I live like 5min from Mexico I'll just go back and get exemestane