M1T and Friends

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Wasn’t planning to log this run for several reasons. But given there are so few credible or complete user reviews on the compound (especially over the last few years), logging the run will hopefully contribute information that may not exist or, if it does, is near impossible to find. The compound I’m speaking of is M1T.

Initially I planned on running Anadrol and Test E for four weeks followed by 10 weeks of Tren, Winstrol, and Test. Issue; I was mistakenly sent Proviron instead of Anadrol. While the Anadrol is supposedly reshipping, it’s been almost 2 weeks with no movement. If it’s coming it won’t be here soon and I had the run prepped. Serendipitously, the cycle delay allowed me a couple more weeks to think about the comments and advice that came my way when I posted the original run details. Considering this is my first injectable cycle (however; successfully completed a dozen or so PH runs); in concert with the advice I was given, I decided to rework the cycle. I backed off doses and partitioned the anabolic compounds differently. Since I didn’t have the main bulker I wanted for the bulking phase (Anadrol), I decided to sub in M1T and to use the Proviron for the first 4 weeks to hopefully enhance M1T’s and Test’s abilities. All that said here’s where I landed:

(Weeks 1-4)

M1T: *20mg per day

Proviron: 150mg per day

Test E: 500mg per week

GW501516: 1ml per day

(Weeks 5 & 6)

Tren: 200mg per week

Test E: 500mg per week

(Weeks 7 & 8)

Tren: 300mg per week (if tolerant to 200mg)

Test E: 250 mg per week

(Weeks 9-14)

Tren: 400mg per week (if tolerant to previous amounts)

Test E: 250mg per week

Winstrol: 50mg per day

(Supports wk 1 – 14)

Caber: .25mg E3D (This may push to .5 E3D once Tren is added)

Exemestane: 25mg EOD

Ar1macare Pro

K1ngs Guard

Multi – V

(Few other things like Protein, BCAAs, Glutamine, etc.)

DIET: (without too much detail)

- * * * *Workout Days: approx. 4000 cal. (5 days a week) Macros partitioned 50% Carbs, 30% Protein, and 20% Fats

- * * * *Non-workout Days: approx. 2000 cal. (2 days a week) Macros partitioned 25% Carbs, 50% protein, 25% Fats

I think that covers the details. Oh; PCT is standard Nolva/Clomid but I also like to add Laxogenin.

Currently I’m 4 days in. Admittedly, I bitched out a couple days when preparing to give myself the first IM injection. However, last night I found my sack, reattached it, and did the damn thing.*

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is it Tren A or Tren E? If it's E, I'd start the Tren from day 1. I'd also plan on maybe running the M1T only 3 weeks and maybe 4. It is one of the harshest orals out there and is often run for only 3 weeks.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Tren E. I separated Tren initially to avoid running along side Anadrol since both have to potential to hit heavy when it comes to sides. Also why I lowered Test dose to TRT levels based on Tren increase.

I hear ya on the M1T. But originally I planned to run Anadrol. I can't imagine M1T is harsher them Anadrol on the body. But regardless when I switched I did consider M1T will cause more liver damage so I up'd the supports there. I am actually heavier on supports on M1T than I had planned for Anadrol.

Why would you run Tren from the jump?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Tren E. I separated Tren initially to avoid running along side Anadrol since both have to potential to hit heavy when it comes to sides. Also why I lowered Test dose to TRT levels based on Tren increase.

I hear ya on the M1T. But originally I planned to run Anadrol. I can't imagine M1T is harsher them Anadrol on the body. But regardless when I switched I did consider M1T will cause more liver damage so I up'd the supports there. I am actually heavier on supports on M1T than I had planned for Anadrol.

Why would you run Tren from the jump?
Long estered injectables take 4+ weeks to really kick in.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Can't argue there.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Day 5:

So today was day 5. I hope to update more frequently but even if I had over the last 5 days I wouldn't have much to report. Today was the first day I noticed anything really. Today right before and while working out I was noticeably fuller; muscles felt denser. Also, I'm holding water. Which I expect with this compound so I actually see that as a positive.

Two immediate things I can tell about M1T: 1st it's fast acting and short lived (to this point). I'd say on non-workout days dosing at the half-life is best and on workout days it's best to take about an hour or two before you workout. The fullness is gone for me after 4 hours or so. 2nd Calories are going to be super important. Some PH's you can short the calories but I don't think I'm going to be able to here. I notice a dramatic difference in M1T's effects based on how much I've eaten. I'm trying to maintain a 4000 cal a day diet but with work as busy as it is and as long as my nights have been I haven't eaten enough. I feel diet is going to be super important.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have not seen much on M1t.. Just out of curiosity that DMZ, M1t, 1alpha, epistain and lmg i think are all banned now. If you can get dboll or wintrol is there are reason to take these?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have not seen much on M1t.. Just out of curiosity that DMZ, M1t, 1alpha, epistain and lmg i think are all banned now. If you can get dboll or wintrol is there are reason to take these? I know in your case you did not have anadrol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I have not seen much on M1t.. Just out of curiosity that DMZ, M1t, 1alpha, epistain and lmg i think are all banned now. If you can get dboll or wintrol is there are reason to take these? I know in your case you did not have anadrol.
You realize this thread is over 2 years old right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No i was not paying attention. Sorry
It happens brother.

But as for your question ... I can get Winstrol and Dbol (for instance), and have ran Epistane and DMZ. It depends upon the specific effects you're looking for, and the side effects that you're willing to put up with. Some may be legal (or at least a bit in the gray area), but they're all steroids.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 6