multi vitamin so u dont get the flu

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'd just have an AI on hand just in case. Other than that looks good to me

rkmich

Awards
Any particular reason to use Olympus for 1/4 instead of Hard Rock brand (which you used for Epi)?

I am trying myself to decide which brand to use, hence reason for question. Maybe just cost?

MG223

Awards
Any particular reason to use Olympus for 1/4 instead of Hard Rock brand (which you used for Epi)?

I am trying myself to decide which brand to use, hence reason for question. Maybe just cost?
Cost. Olympus had a good sale left from the Arnold so I jumped on it.

rkmich

Awards
Got it, thanks

Both great brands, so indeed I planned to do same...buy whichever was cheapest ?

MG223

Awards
Got it, thanks

Both great brands, so indeed I planned to do same...buy whichever was cheapest ��
Check out the supplement deals forum. That's how I found out.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
multi vitamin so u dont get the flu
I actually agree with this too. Not the flu part, but a mulitvitamin can be a great added benifit assuming you dont have one already. I would look at either Formutech Fitmen or Anavite by Gaspari.

MG223

Awards
I actually agree with this too. Not the flu part, but a mulitvitamin can be a great added benifit assuming you dont have one already. I would look at either Formutech Fitmen or Anavite by Gaspari.
Il check them out, thanks for the heads up

rkmich

Awards
I use Anavite. More expensive than most, but one of the best IMHO

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 week run. Nice and simple

Androvar epiandro
Sup3r-1 2/3/3/3/3/3
Sup3r-4 2/3/3/3/3/3
Eradicate as the bottle says
Fish oil and maybe creatine

Pct nolva and alphamax xt.

Anything else I should add in?
All the basics are covered. Nice and simple. You sir, are GTG.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Olympus Lab is legit stuff. only brand I will use, well that and Olympus Labs UK

MG223

Awards
So I order some ar1mcarepro instead of the blockade. Everything should be here by Friday. I'm on vacation next week so I think it will be a good time to get started. Il start a log after I get things going . Still researching a few things and looking into a new lifting program

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So I order some ar1mcarepro instead of the blockade. Everything should be here by Friday. I'm on vacation next week so I think it will be a good time to get started. Il start a log after I get things going . Still researching a few things and looking into a new lifting program
I would advise against starting a new lifting program when you start your run.

#1 You won't know if you are getting gains from the program or the compounds
#2 Takes a few weeks to get your weights straightened out and acclimated to the new program as you know
#3 You want to be well into your program before introducing the run to get the fullest out of it

You're only doing a 6 week run which makes it a little worse too. Others may think differently, but most of us only have a chance to make a few runs a year and want to make them count. I wish I could've ran the andros for 12 weeks because things really didn't take off till week 6.

Just trying to help so you get the most you can get.

MG223

Awards
I would advise against starting a new lifting program when you start your run.

#1 You won't know if you are getting gains from the program or the compounds
#2 Takes a few weeks to get your weights straightened out and acclimated to the new program as you know
#3 You want to be well into your program before introducing the run to get the fullest out of it

You're only doing a 6 week run which makes it a little worse too. Others may think differently, but most of us only have a chance to make a few runs a year and want to make them count. I wish I could've ran the andros for 12 weeks because things really didn't take off till week 6.

Just trying to help so you get the most you can get.
Thanks for the info. After some reading I do plan on extending the cycle to 8 weeks. Currently I'm on shortcut to size but I start the last week of the program the week I want to start my cycle. I could restart it from the beginning.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. After some reading I do plan on extending the cycle to 8 weeks. Currently I'm on shortcut to size but I start the last week of the program the week I want to start my cycle. I could restart it from the beginning.
If I can recommend a workout I would go with PHAT. You can look up the one by Layne Norton.

Delay your run by a few weeks to get acclimated to the routine. Start the run...kill it for 8 weeks...see the results....done!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Anavite. More expensive than most, but one of the best IMHO
I started Anavite this week and am happy with it. I definitely recommend it as well.

MG223

Awards
If I can recommend a workout I would go with PHAT. You can look up the one by Layne Norton.

Delay your run by a few weeks to get acclimated to the routine. Start the run...kill it for 8 weeks...see the results....done!
I like the majority of that program but I'm not a fan of the two push days back to back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like the majority of that program but I'm not a fan of the two push days back to back.
how do you see that? the program is usually push hyper - pull hyper - legs hyper - off - upper power (pushing and pulling some) - lower power - off

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...where do you see that?

Day 1: Upper Body Power
Day 2: Lower Body Power
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Day 7: Rest

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah...where do you see that?

Day 1: Upper Body Power
Day 2: Lower Body Power
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Day 7: Rest
technically in that setup, chest+arms would be followed by upper power (with a rest day tho) so I could see that being his issue. The easy fix is simply to swap the leg g hyper day to the 3rd day so its U/L/off/P/P/L/off/U/L...

MG223

Awards
technically in that setup, chest+arms would be followed by upper power (with a rest day tho) so I could see that being his issue. The easy fix is simply to swap the leg g hyper day to the 3rd day so its U/L/off/P/P/L/off/U/L...
That's what I was trying to get at. I like the program, Il just make a minor switch like you mentioned.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's what I was trying to get at. I like the program, Il just make a minor switch like you mentioned.
Yep thats how I always use it. i have a full 6 day ppl version I use as well since that lower power day can be wicked with squats and deads