Superdrol Available Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I notice if you shop around on sites based in countries where you can still purchase superdrol legally you can order them to even the US. Are any of these formulas actually legit, the compound ingredients match what it should but how is doing this notmore popular than? If anyone has an opinion you can pm me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So would you say the reviews on forums like these reviewing the product are just completely fake then?
We don't discuss sources here. Read the rules. So, no.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice if you shop around on sites based in countries where you can still purchase superdrol legally you can order them to even the US. Are any of these formulas actually legit, the compound ingredients match what it should but how is doing this notmore popular than? If anyone has an opinion you can pm me and I can give you the link to said products.
We don't discuss sources here. Read the rules. So, no.
If you actually you took the time to read his post like you apparently read the rules, you'd realize the first part of his question isn't discussing sources. Maybe if he used underlines and bold you would have noticed?

OP, you can't ask for sources even via PM. It's against the rules (and American law).

Moving on, Superdrol is illegal in the US. In fact, it is expressly banned. You can still find it in the U.K./EU - as to my knowledge they haven't banned it, yet.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought by me just saying company in the U.K. That would hardly be citing any source?? -_-
Is superdrol illegal in the United States? If you answer yes then it's a source regardless of where it came from based upon the fact that this forum is based in the USA and follows the USA rules.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If you actually you took the time to read his post like you apparently read the rules, you'd realize the first part of his question isn't discussing sources. Maybe if he used underlines and bold you would have noticed?

OP, you can't ask for sources even via PM. It's against the rules (and American law).

Moving on, Superdrol is illegal in the US. In fact, it is expressly banned. You can still find it in the U.K./EU - as to my knowledge they haven't banned it, yet.
yah I was just trying to ask if it's possible that the formulas you see I other countries are the real deal or just bunk. Thanks :)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Is superdrol illegal in the United States? If you answer yes then it's a source regardless of where it came from based upon the fact that this forum is based in the USA and follows the USA rules.
yes I'm aware but just wondering if the formulas were actually the real deal over there online or if they were bunk

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So. Without stating the specific source. How would anyone know? Rumor?

Again. No.
I'm sorry to sound harsh but this was where it was headed now then. No?

Which is why my initial response was no. We don't discuss sources.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes I'm aware but just wondering if the formulas were actually the real deal over there online or if they were bunk
There are lots of legit products over there. Your best bet for verification on brand reputation is to browse UK bodybuilding forums.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are lots of legit products over there. Your best bet for verification on brand reputation is to browse UK bodybuilding forums.
Pretty much what I was gonna say. We can't help you out here since we don't source post and we're USA based

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what I was gonna say. We can't help you out here since we don't source post and we're USA based
ok I got it! Thanks a lot guys this is exactly the 'verification' I was looking for I was just curious and have been browsing their forums so thanks a bunch!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So. Without stating the specific source. How would anyone know? Rumor?

Again. No.
I'm sorry to sound harsh but this was where it was headed now then. No?

Which is why my initial response was no. We don't discuss sources.
Sorry All I was trying to get across is if a legit superdrol existed online for purchase in those countries or if they were probably just using the name of superdrol and not actually real

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, you guys telling him he source posted are completely brain washed by AM rules. Georgie, what I can tell you is that there is legit SD to be found very easily. Why of course there is a lot of so called crap or fakes out there, you need to research and trust the brand or seller

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There will be both legit and bunk designer steroids in other countries. Risk of it getting caught is minimal tbh, but its still illegal. So dont just assume that because its from a different country that its legit, thats my advice

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
There will be both legit and bunk designer steroids in other countries. Risk of it getting caught is minimal tbh, but its still illegal. So dont just assume that because its from a different country that its legit, thats my advice
Thanks a lot. Got that taken care of today my next goal is getting a pct together for my Msten and then Superdrol cycles l. thanks for everyone's help

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused, just post the brand name and product? That's not a source. It's simply a product. People can choose to Google what they want.

If the product is banned, simply post the brand name and ask if the brand is legit.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me further the AM brainwashing.

The anabolics forum is for the discussion of the application and use of anabolics. It's not for the discussion or consensus on the ligitimacy of an anabolic or the credibility of an anabolic manufacturer or your procurement of anabolics.

Talk about what you're using, how you're using it and the results you are experiencing. Buy what you want where you want whenever you want. We don't care. Leave your shopping and procurement options and concerns off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.