Questions about my first SARM cycle

w111bcs

Awards
So I have been reading about SARMS, and I'm finally ready to try a cycle. Weight is about 178, 5'10, 15% body fat. I don't try to bulk too much, more often I try to stay in decent and proportional shape. I'm 38 years old. However, I would like to add some better muscle formation and lower my body fat. I would like if anyone could give me a little feedback on the cycle I am thinking of running.

Week 1-4 LGD-4033 10mg/day
Week 1-4 YK11 10mg/day
Week 1-12 MK-677 25mg/day
Week 5-8 Rad 140 30mg/day
Week 5-12 MK 2866 25mg/day
Week 8-12 Exemestane 12.5mg/day
Week 8-12 Clomiphene 40mg/day

So basically, my idea was to bulk more the first 4 weeks, then get harder muscle tone weeks 5-8, and PCT weeks 8-12

CJNator

Awards
That's a lot of RAD and stuff in general, I hope you're getting blood work done!

CJNator

Awards
Also you're so pose to tamper down on the extremestane and clomid, is this your first cycle?

CJNator

Awards
Oh damn ok I didn't read it well enough. The Rad of lower to 7-10mgs and use it for the beginning of you cycle, a month is all you need. LGD looks fine, Osta isn't needed, and MK677 looks fine too. I recommend OLs on cycle support.

w111bcs

Awards
I have used anabolics before, but not much, and it has been a long time. What would be a more appropriate dose for each? Or, should I not stack so many items?

CJNator

Awards
Yea don't stack so many at once if you've never use them. Definitely get blood work if you can.

Stick to 2 compounds imo but keep MK 677 for on cycle and put.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't run Ostarine during PCT.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Also...you might want to think about adding in a test base like 4 or EPI Andro. LGD will probably supress you and can cause lethargy and libido loss.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have been reading about SARMS, and I'm finally ready to try a cycle. Weight is about 178, 5'10, 15% body fat. I don't try to bulk too much, more often I try to stay in decent and proportional shape. I'm 38 years old. However, I would like to add some better muscle formation and lower my body fat. I would like if anyone could give me a little feedback on the cycle I am thinking of running.

Week 1-4 LGD-4033 10mg/day
Week 1-4 YK11 10mg/day
Week 1-12 MK-677 25mg/day
Week 5-8 Rad 140 30mg/day
Week 5-12 MK 2866 25mg/day
Week 8-12 Exemestane 12.5mg/day
Week 8-12 Clomiphene 40mg/day

So basically, my idea was to bulk more the first 4 weeks, then get harder muscle tone weeks 5-8, and PCT weeks 8-12
From what I am reading you are trying to do a bulk to cut.

LGD
10/10/10/20/20/20/20/20/00/00/00/00/00/00
Test Base
Start 3 weeks in, or if / when you experience lethargy

MK 677
10/10/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
You can continue this onward (It's Growth Hormone Secretagogue)
If you experience bloating at an increased dose, up your potassium, low dose aspirin (81mg)

MK 2866
00/00/00/00/00/00/20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
When you start your cut, change your programming to incorporate HIIT, lower calories eventually to -400 to -500 daily slowly, and the Osta should help you retain your muscle while on a cut.

Forget the YK11; Rad140
If you already have it, save it for another cycle, you should know how LGD treats you first.

No AI needed, and normal doses when it is called for would be 12.5 EOD / E3D
Clomid PCT
25/25/20/20
*Ostarine MK 2866 is suppressive so do not take it in PCT.

I don't know, but can guess where you read about SARMs and I think you should avoid that place in the future. Each of those research chemicals come with potential sides and when combined it's difficult to tell what is doing what. It's not a good way to dip your feet into something, especially experimental.

Get pre bloods, and mid bloods if you can to make sure you're ok with regard to your Liver specifically. If your estrogen goes up, then that's not only LGD you are taking. This would be a perfect example of knowing what you are taking and how it is affecting you. Blood tests. If you end up needing that AI, you've got it.

w111bcs

Awards
Thanks for all the great feedback. From the looks of it, I will have enough stuff for a couple cycles!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yes...please don't do this.

I also can guess where he read about them. That place is terrible.
It's a wonderful place for all the people that have a monetary interest in that SARMs retailer they refer everyone to. Not good for anyone else though.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
It's a wonderful place for all the people that have a monetary interest in that SARMs retailer they refer everyone to. Not good for anyone else though.
I had to lol....you can go there and say your foot hurts. The answer is take this sarms stack...haha.

Sorry. Back on topic..

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Just pick one and run it for 8 weeks, especially since it's your first one. Lgd at 10mg for 8 weeks along with 12-25 mk 677 is perfect...then serm pct

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Just pick one and run it for 8 weeks, especially since it's your first one. Lgd at 10mg for 8 weeks along with 12-25 mk 677 is perfect...then serm pct
What he said ^^^

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just run LGD and mk677 forget the rest. Weight will blow up but if u keep eating at maintenance u will find gains are lean. Forget about the rest.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rad + lgd or lgd and mk, don't need to make it more complicated than that. For a first cycle you don't need anything crazy.