Help with my first cycle

Unstoppable22

Awards
Iam 5.9 ft 180 lbs 18% fat i want to get lean
Thats my first cycle i want to know is it ok or what want your opinions and what i need

Hgh : 4 months 1 month befor the cycle :4iu
Week 1-12 test cyp 500mg 2x250 weekly
Week 1-10: deca 300 mg weekly
Week1-5 : dbol 25 gram
Week 4:12: hcg 250 iu x2 weekly
Week 1-12: arimidex 0.5 eod
Week 15-18 : clomid (50-50-50-50)
Nolva( 40-40-20-20)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
you probaly havent worked out long and hard enough to use steroids with those stats

Unstoppable22

Awards
No i workedout about 4 years but i cutoff alot cuz of my job

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
hGH and Deca on your first cycle?!

If you cut 10 pounds of fat, you'd be down to around 13%. You could do that naturally in 2 months very easily.

Do that, and then start your cycle with the goal of building mass. But I would drop the hGH and Deca. Just run the test and Dianabol. That will be a very effective first cycle.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hGH and Deca on your first cycle?!

If you cut 10 pounds of fat, you'd be down to around 13%. You could do that naturally in 2 months very easily.

Do that, and then start your cycle with the goal of building mass. But I would drop the hGH and Deca. Just run the test and Dianabol. That will be a very effective first cycle.
I second this! My first cycle was Test/Dbol/hcg with a proper PCT. Should keep to the bare minimum for your first cycle and see how your body reacts to things..If you add too much you won't know what your body is reacting to if you start getting sides.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I second this! My first cycle was Test/Dbol/hcg with a proper PCT. Should keep to the bare minimum for your first cycle and see how your body reacts to things..If you add too much you won't know what your body is reacting to if you start getting sides.
Exactly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10