How To Test Purity for AAS

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I know their are quick test kits to check if the if Test E is present in your vial that says Test E. Does anyone have a way to test purity and contaminants? There is a Kit that is super expensive that does it but it's stright CSI stuff and for ppl that are either cooking or handling mass amounts. I just need to know how good my stuff is and then not worry about further perchases. Please help and maybe ask your gym bros or your own guy that handles stuff for you. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you some special snowflake or something?

If youre that concerned, buy pharma.

If youre a cheap arse, do what the rest of us schmos do and shop around for a good rep and, ultimately, take a risk.

You can always do bloods as well, they can be a good indicator. Hint: if TT is, like, really high, your gear is prolly good. Then you can go back to worrying about what color undiez youll wear tomorrow.

Cheers!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, hes right. The cheapest best way to tell if your gear is good (once it passes the eye test of course) is to run it and get bloods done 3-4 weeks after you start, your T levels will tell you how much youve been getting.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Honestly, hes right. The cheapest best way to tell if your gear is good (once it passes the eye test of course) is to run it and get bloods done 3-4 weeks after you start, your T levels will tell you how much youve been getting.
cmon hazard thats putting the horse before the cart! you can't tell purity from BW! That would be trying to test purity cocaine by how much is in your piss test the next day. I Know it's legit but I want REAL numbers if it says 250mg/ml but contains only 200mg/ml that can throw off your cycle and timing quite a bit not to mention if it only contains 100mg/ml. there are too many variables to asses purity after 3 months.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
cmon hazard thats putting the horse before the cart! you can't tell purity from BW! That would be trying to test purity cocaine by how much is in your piss test the next day. I Know it's legit but I want REAL numbers if it says 250mg/ml but contains only 200mg/ml that can throw off your cycle and timing quite a bit not to mention if it only contains 100mg/ml. there are too many variables to asses purity after 3 months.
I get your point but unless you are willing to pay for a LCMS analysis from a 3rd party laboratory then this is your only choice. Besides your blood concentration mattters more than what the vial has, as you know, larger people will need more test to get the same results, just like you need more cocaine if you are a larger person cause there is more mass to distribute the cocaine in.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Hey...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I get your point but unless you are willing to pay for a LCMS analysis from a 3rd party laboratory then this is your only choice. Besides your blood concentration mattters more than what the vial has, as you know, larger people will need more test to get the same results, just like you need more cocaine if you are a larger person cause there is more mass to distribute the cocaine in.
very good point on size I'll have to research that cuz assuming I'm down to 225lb at 6'4 I'll have to factor what that cuz its def different that a 5'10 person at 225 just from organ size bones ect. It really comes down to how much blood is in your body and how much blood your muscles can obsorb on a full body pump. If anyone wants to comment on that ? I may just buy the CSI kit, it might be a good investment. It does more than just AAS, drugs, pills, RC and other chems so Ill think on it plus I don't want to end up with open sores from contaminated gear even if it's really pure

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
BTW, you know you can sterilize your own gear pretty easily right? I mean the dude making it has to do this anyways but you can repeat the process to make you feel safer. You boil a small amount of water so that the vials fit in the pot about 3/4 of the way in the water. You boil them there for about 20-30 minutes and that will kill any bacteria in the vial if there was any so there is no chance of infection. All you have to do after that is make sure your technique is pristine and theres almost no risk as long as there is no visible precipitate contaminants in your solution.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
BTW, you know you can sterilize your own gear pretty easily right? I mean the dude making it has to do this anyways but you can repeat the process to make you feel safer. You boil a small amount of water so that the vials fit in the pot about 3/4 of the way in the water. You boil them there for about 20-30 minutes and that will kill any bacteria in the vial if there was any so there is no chance of infection. All you have to do after that is make sure your technique is pristine and theres almost no risk as long as there is no visible precipitate contaminants in your solution.
Ya I know how to make sure nothing is growing in the oil but as far a purity most powders come from china at 85% pure. The better labs are able to filter the extra crap out. But china is known for the worst chemical disposal practices in the world. I want huge gains but not in the form of a massive tumor for a bicep. And most ppl are never aware that their stuff has so much crap. I had a friend buy a large amount of stuff that rhymes with trolley or lolly and it had so much poison in it, that even though it was 1,600 and 65% Md Ma but the rest wasn't worth putting in your body.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Everyone that wants to play Russian rullett with your gear that's cool, please only give advise not your opinion of just trying it! It's not your money or your body that I'm using so do what you want. I'm asking about purity testing!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A reputable source provides a COA upon request. Some even display them for credibility purposes. Anything beyond that isn't going to happen and is not cost effective for the consumer ($20 product - $300 test).

Have you actually used anything before?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ya I know how to make sure nothing is growing in the oil but as far a purity most powders come from china at 85% pure. The better labs are able to filter the extra crap out. But china is known for the worst chemical disposal practices in the world. I want huge gains but not in the form of a massive tumor for a bicep. And most ppl are never aware that their stuff has so much crap. I had a friend buy a large amount of stuff that rhymes with trolley or lolly and it had so much poison in it, that even though it was 1,600 and 65% Md Ma but the rest wasn't worth putting in your body.
No. You would need a real lab with good chemists to filter the gear in a way that actually helps. The impurities are in the raws because isolation is difficult and expensive. Your gear woult cost at least three times as much as you were gonna do that as an UG-lab.

To really test purity you would also need a complete lab with really expensive equipment. You could for example use massspectometric devices or hplc. Both will cost a fortune. To make really good analyses you would also need a lab standard. For example search sigma aldrich for prices...

A purity test thats worth anything is nothing you can do with some kit alone.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys that does make sense about how sensitive the testing would need to be in order to get a mg reading or even in the ballpark since it is so diluted in oil. I will ask for COA next order. I'm just being thorough because i'll be spending a lot.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. We dont discuss you desire to BUY steroids here.

This is a supplement/nutrition/training message board that contains a "anabolic" forum for the discussion of anabolics and their application. Your desire to qualify suppliers and their products and services for your purchase do not belong here.

I'm doing my best to be patient and polite. Please refrain from any further sort of threads. Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could test them on your gf/wife first.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. You would need a real lab with good chemists to filter the gear in a way that actually helps. The impurities are in the raws because isolation is difficult and expensive. Your gear woult cost at least three times as much as you were gonna do that as an UG-lab.

To really test purity you would also need a complete lab with really expensive equipment. You could for example use massspectometric devices or hplc. Both will cost a fortune. To make really good analyses you would also need a lab standard. For example search sigma aldrich for prices...

A purity test thats worth anything is nothing you can do with some kit alone.
Wonder if the chem students at my college would test for free.... they never seem to be doing anything important anyway. Just ask them to stick the vial of unknown liquid in their thingamajigs and use the thingamabobs to figure out if substance x is legit.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if the chem students at my college would test for free.... they never seem to be doing anything important anyway. Just ask them to stick the vial of unknown liquid in their thingamajigs and use the thingamabobs to figure out if substance x is legit.
Would be nice xD
Would also love to use the sterile bench in the molecular biology lab I'm working in right now to "home-brew", but I guess I would be thrown out of the 7th floor :D