Testosterone Cycle Essentials

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this thread not only to help myself, but for the many others who want to stay safe and run successful cycles and keep themselves healthy.

So, what are your
On Cycle Essentials
On Cycle Diet Tips/Advice
On Cycle Supplements
On Cycle AI Usage
On Cycle SERM Usage (Nolvadex)
On Cycle Acne Advice
On Cycle Staples
Other On Cycle Recommendations
On Cycle General Tips

For keeping the body Healthy whilst on cycle and Minimizing/ Eliminating Side Effects.

Thank You All In Advance.
Reps For Replies

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, my difficulty is knowing where to draw the line on what to add. So many suppz/herbs/compounds which purportedly help with health beyond the basics of good food/water. The bastard thing with many of them is you take them largely on faith that they actually worth a damn and efficacious.

Subd.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For one, have an AI on hand such as aromasin.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Man, my difficulty is knowing where to draw the line on what to add. So many suppz/herbs/compounds which purportedly help with health beyond the basics of good food/water. The bastard thing with many of them is you take them largely on faith that they actually worth a damn and efficacious.

Subd.
Definitely with you on this. But I've always said I'd rather be safe than sorry. Rather go overkill than run the risk of things like gyno.

For one, have an AI on hand such as aromasin.
Always got my pharma grade Aromasin on hand. Ran it at 5mg every third day on my last cycle as a prevention protocol, as I always say "Better to be safe than sorry"

M

matty116589

Awards
hey folks i put a thread up but got no replies dose anyone know if its a good idea to take test e 300 and tri test 400 together

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
****ing god damn AI dosages for me. I can never seem to not have tittie issues on cycle even if I run 25mg aromasin ed. I gotta find something else that works and I'm sure my AI is legit. Might have to use Ralox on cycle instead of nolva next time

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
****ing god damn AI dosages for me. I can never seem to not have tittie issues on cycle even if I run 25mg aromasin ed. I gotta find something else that works and I'm sure my AI is legit. Might have to use Ralox on cycle instead of nolva next time
25MG OF AROMASIN PER DAY!
Holy Sh*t! That would destroy my joints.
What were/are you running to flare up so bad?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25MG OF AROMASIN PER DAY!
Holy Sh*t! That would destroy my joints.
What were/are you running to flare up so bad?
1000mg of test a week. Started at 500 and ramped up to 1g. To be honest I'm glad I don't feel the hormonal sides and stuff as bad as you all do, yeah not being able to feel amazing on cycle sucks but I have no problems with PCT at all and lethargy isn't a concern for me. It's got its perks. But yeah I was going mad high trying to get that **** under control.

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have some tittie issues myself, running Ralox during cycle did the job, granted it was a different cycle but worth a try for you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have some tittie issues myself, running Ralox during cycle did the job, granted it was a different cycle but worth a try for you.
Yeah I'm prob gonna stick to Ralox and aromasin from now on. I just don't think nolva does the job for me

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Subd.
So you shouldn't be taking anything on faith except communion on Sunday! Do research on everything don't take OUR advise other than a guide to look for things to research. As far as Supps/herbs/compounds/ usually you can find a all in 1 herb and support supp that's good. Read the mg of what guys take on cycle and compare to the bottle. A safe and inexpensive way to see what you like is pick 1 that you have researched from every category: AIs/SERMS/AAS/PH/Liver+/Lipid+/Heart+/T boost/Vit+. as for a full guide it's impossible, what works for me won't for some and vise versa and this applies to your WO,diet,Cycles,Supps, ect. Your PROGRAM is like sex it has a million possibilities, but it's what works for you: maybe your content with missionary Monday and that's it, others are whipping each other, gangbangs, pissing on each other and there are even dudes that have sex with other dudes. You have to find out what works for you; I guarantee gangbang guy didn't try that 1 for his first time he worked up to that $hit. same with diet, I know guys who intake tons of gear, few support supps, average PCT and their diet is mcdonalds and they get great results. You also have to ask yourself...Is this an activity that I do? OR Is this my lifestyle? That Q alone will answer how much stuff you should be taking or taking seriously.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm, yeah.

My point is that even if compound-X has multiple studies demonstrating its effectiveness, if there is no practical way for me to measure or tell if it is in fact working for me and providing benefit...then when I take it I am doing so on faith that it is indeed working for me and providing benefit.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting this thread not only to help myself, but for the many others who want to stay safe and run successful cycles and keep themselves healthy.

So, what are your
On Cycle Essentials
On Cycle Diet Tips/Advice
On Cycle Supplements
On Cycle AI Usage
On Cycle SERM Usage (Nolvadex)
On Cycle Acne Advice
On Cycle Staples
Other On Cycle Recommendations
On Cycle General Tips

For keeping the body Healthy whilst on cycle and Minimizing/ Eliminating Side Effects.

Thank You All In Advance.
Reps For Replies
The obvious, like AI's and Serms will already be posted here.

Lets talk something I learned recently, hopefully helping others as it is mostly NOT mentioned anywhere.
Most AAS heighten RBC (red blood cell count ) and makes you hold water. This leads to higher blood pressure.
Test is one of them.
Besides giving blood, to lower RBC, anyone should keep their BP checked -AND should consider taking:

Telmisartan

Everyone should read this, IMHO:

http://roidvisor.com/telmisartan-drug-most-steroid-users-should-be-using/

Last time I checked my BP on cycle it was:
180/120 , be warned.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Umm, yeah.

My point is that even if compound-X has multiple studies demonstrating its effectiveness, if there is no practical way for me to measure or tell if it is in fact working for me and providing benefit...then when I take it I am doing so on faith that it is indeed working for me and providing benefit.
I wasn't picking on you it was just best quote to make my research point and to be aware of how it works for you. And I disagree to a point unless your taking 12+ things ED. I know that broscience is like a wildfire it spreads all over the place until a few fireman actually test it, say DAA does help your T lvl but not like what everyone was saying, then it gets dropped like a crack baby, and maybe if everyone didn't go ape $hit about it and tested it they realize it can be a part of PCT to boost natty T or other things, but it wasn't a game changer that they thought. Take liver+ you have Milk Thistle, NAC, KUDKA and lots more. Now I can't tell you which is best but I know some people get brain fog from high dose Sylmerrin (milk thisle extract) while for me if I have high toxicity in my blood I can tell. I'm lethargic, my piss stinks bad, I have bad BO then I take Milk Thistle it goes away. So I know it's working. And this goes along with others if you research signs of high cholesterol in advance, then your in the mid of a cycle and you feel 1-3 of those signs if your not on a Lipid+ than you add 1 and see if it helps If you are on lipid+ double dose, still there..It's not working. I just can't think of a supp that I take that I can't feel, even my ED multi-vit I can feel a difference when I don't take it for a few days while still doing my reg thing then I take it and it's like a small cup of coffee sticks with me all day. To me journaling can help when trying a new thing but unless your way out of touch with your body or taking too many things at once to know, you do get signs of how it's working. That is the first step but there is always BW to prove something works or not. I just think way too many people take stuff with 0 research and don't pay attention to how they feel . I don't even take something prescribed by my doc without knowing how it works what are the sides ect.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you shouldn't be taking anything on faith except communion on Sunday! Do research on everything don't take OUR advise other than a guide to look for things to research. As far as Supps/herbs/compounds/ usually you can find a all in 1 herb and support supp that's good. Read the mg of what guys take on cycle and compare to the bottle. A safe and inexpensive way to see what you like is pick 1 that you have researched from every category: AIs/SERMS/AAS/PH/Liver+/Lipid+/Heart+/T boost/Vit+. as for a full guide it's impossible, what works for me won't for some and vise versa and this applies to your WO,diet,Cycles,Supps, ect. Your PROGRAM is like sex it has a million possibilities, but it's what works for you: maybe your content with missionary Monday and that's it, others are whipping each other, gangbangs, pissing on each other and there are even dudes that have sex with other dudes. You have to find out what works for you; I guarantee gangbang guy didn't try that 1 for his first time he worked up to that $hit. same with diet, I know guys who intake tons of gear, few support supps, average PCT and their diet is mcdonalds and they get great results. You also have to ask yourself...Is this an activity that I do? OR Is this my lifestyle? That Q alone will answer how much stuff you should be taking or taking seriously.
I wasn't picking on you it was just best quote to make my research point and to be aware of how it works for you. And I disagree to a point unless your taking 12+ things ED. I know that broscience is like a wildfire it spreads all over the place until a few fireman actually test it, say DAA does help your T lvl but not like what everyone was saying, then it gets dropped like a crack baby, and maybe if everyone didn't go ape $hit about it and tested it they realize it can be a part of PCT to boost natty T or other things, but it wasn't a game changer that they thought. Take liver+ you have Milk Thistle, NAC, KUDKA and lots more. Now I can't tell you which is best but I know some people get brain fog from high dose Sylmerrin (milk thisle extract) while for me if I have high toxicity in my blood I can tell. I'm lethargic, my piss stinks bad, I have bad BO then I take Milk Thistle it goes away. So I know it's working. And this goes along with others if you research signs of high cholesterol in advance, then your in the mid of a cycle and you feel 1-3 of those signs if your not on a Lipid+ than you add 1 and see if it helps If you are on lipid+ double dose, still there..It's not working. I just can't think of a supp that I take that I can't feel, even my ED multi-vit I can feel a difference when I don't take it for a few days while still doing my reg thing then I take it and it's like a small cup of coffee sticks with me all day. To me journaling can help when trying a new thing but unless your way out of touch with your body or taking too many things at once to know, you do get signs of how it's working. That is the first step but there is always BW to prove something works or not. I just think way too many people take stuff with 0 research and don't pay attention to how they feel . I don't even take something prescribed by my doc without knowing how it works what are the sides ect.
OMG dude. Are you sure you don't have a vagina? You ramble on about more irrelevant bull**** than my wife when I ask a simple yes, or no question; "did she have a good day?"

When you run testosterone what do you use?

Reactions: Nac
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The obvious, like AI's and Serms will already be posted here.

Lets talk something I learned recently, hopefully helping others as it is mostly NOT mentioned anywhere.
Most AAS heighten RBC (red blood cell count ) and makes you hold water. This leads to higher blood pressure.
Test is one of them.
Besides giving blood, to lower RBC, anyone should keep their BP checked -AND should consider taking:

Telmisartan

Everyone should read this, IMHO:

http://roidvisor.com/telmisartan-drug-most-steroid-users-should-be-using/

Last time I checked my BP on cycle it was:
180/120 , be warned.
Dude?! I am accutely aware and also feel horrible if I get to 140/80. Surely you had your suspicions (flushed ears and neck, ringing in your ears, not to mention the pounding in your chest and head(aches)).

Lipids, BP and RBC and its properties are primary concerns for us older guys on TRT. Arjuna, nattokinase, niacin, fish oil, xvoo, etc are staples.

Young and otherwise healthy guys cycling testosterone really need no more than an AI if the desire to control aromatization and a SERM for post cycle. Rule of thumb - use just enough to produce most results with minimal to no sides. With testosterone it's simple so keep it that way.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
OMG dude. Are you sure you don't have a vagina? You ramble on about more irrelevant bull**** than my wife when I ask a simple yes, or no question; "did she have a good day?"

When you run testosterone what do you use?
No you shouldn't take anything just fill a 5ml needle with air and push it in your heart all our promlems are solved

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No you shouldn't take anything just fill a 5ml needle with air and push it in your heart all our promlems are solved
I'd be careful around David, he knows his ****..... and he's got a bad temper :p there's an old saying, you mess with fire and eventually you'll get burned, yeah this applies here as well. Better be able to defend your claims if you **** with David.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm gonna blow up my heart Hookers and Blow would be my preference. It would be a blast for the first 3 days...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude?! I am accutely aware and also feel horrible if I get to 140/80. Surely you had your suspicions (flushed ears and neck, ringing in your ears, not to mention the pounding in your chest and head(aches)).

Lipids, BP and RBC and its properties are primary concerns for us older guys on TRT. Arjuna, nattokinase, niacin, fish oil, xvoo, etc are staples.

Young and otherwise healthy guys cycling testosterone really need no more than an AI if the desire to control aromatization and a SERM for post cycle. Rule of thumb - use just enough to produce most results with minimal to no sides. With testosterone it's simple so keep it that way.
"Lipids, BP and RBC and its properties are primary concerns for us older guys on TRT."
I object to that!

You could have used something like: "BP and RBC and its properties are primary concerns for more experienced users."

Now I need an antidepressant AND Heart medication.

Reactions: Nac
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be careful around David, he knows his ****..... and he's got a bad temper :p there's an old saying, you mess with fire and eventually you'll get burned, yeah this applies here as well. Better be able to defend your claims if you **** with David.
Theres far more knowledgeable members than myself.

Reading his two posts were like trying to listen and understand my wife at times. If I can actually listen long enough to the excessiveness of her words I still can't understand a single point she was trying to make.

I apologize if I come off with a temper as that is not my intention. Maybe a bit too frank and callous...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres far more knowledgeable members than myself.

Reading his two posts were like trying to listen and understand my wife at times. If I can actually listen long enough to the excessiveness of her words I still can't understand a single point she was trying to make.

I apologize if I come off with a temper as that is not my intention. Maybe a bit too frank and callous...
Lol the temper makes it funny. Especially since you're in a position of power on this forum and you have to not lose your **** with stupid people/posts :rofl:

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
oh no choc are we going to have a forum substance standoff? This ^^^ is funny his blow comeback was better. some ppl need a lil blow to focus and get through an intimidating full paragraph of reading.