Ideal anabolic for strength

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I wanted to see what everyone's go to anabolic is if one is looking primarily for gains in strength, with LBM gains secondary. I've ran a Test Cyp cycle 500 mg/week for 12 weeks and put on a few lbs. I'm debating doing that again in a few months but just wanted to see what else is out there and perhaps get some feedback. Thanks!

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
If youre willing to go the PH/DS route, msten is known for producing rapid strength gains in a short amount of time. Its the only thing ive really run but i had great success in both of my cycles

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
If youre willing to go the PH/DS route, msten is known for producing rapid strength gains in a short amount of time. Its the only thing ive really run but i had great success in both of my cycles
Is there a preferred brand?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
If you go through the supported stores on this forum and search "sten" youll find a really good product and its getting discontinued soon (like tomorrow I think) so go and stock up, a lot of us have been. They also have DMZ which is actually similar and you might wanna have stocked in case you even feel like running it.

lstatum1s

Awards
Epistane is pretty damn good for strength, and pretty mild for most ppl, tren even more so for strength, but harsher.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren in oil not harsh in moderation, oral AAS tren is harsh!!!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Halotestin and Mestanolone if goal is strength without weight gain.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you've ran test before do it a again. You can kickstart the cycle with dbol, tbol, adrol, dmz, msten. All will get you big fast, dbol and anadrol will bring more water weight than others.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How fast does Msten or DMZ kick in for noticeable strength. I am considering using either one for a kickstart for my next blast in a few months.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
How fast does Msten or DMZ kick in for noticeable strength. I am considering using either one for a kickstart for my next blast in a few months.
Never done dmz but msten always kicks in at week 2 strength wise, kinda hits me like a train too, msten I think is best for 6 week cycles

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all of the input so far. Any other suggestions? Majority seem to favor tren, halo and test

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'm leaning towards msten w test e 500mg/week
Halotesten makes Msten look like tic-tacs. Your spending the money why settle for anything but the best choice
Halotesten!!!!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm debating testin vs SD as PWO to kick off a summer run accompanied with Mithras and trest deconate. Tough one for sure

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning towards 500 mg test cyp + Halotestin or anavar. As much as I want the strength gains from Halo, I've been considering adding in anavar instead for more lbm gains. I've read that anavar has 6x the anabolic power of test for 1/4 of the androgenicity (sp?) ?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M STEN by day 15 has my strength substantially increased!