Tren e cycle

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody else has had this problem 3-4 weeks into my cycle I started looking quite fat and flabby around my lower stomach, totally the opposite to when I started however I'm now beginning to lose the body fat around 5 weeks In is it normal to look quite flabby at the start or is it just me I was panicking thinking I was going to just get fat when my diet is very clean lol

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
what dosage are you running? what's your bf%? tren e will take 3 or 4 weeks to "kick in" so if your training and diet is on point then i wouldn't worry and from now through the end of your cycle is when you should start seeing the results you want.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hi mate I'm around about 12-13% bf and taking 500mg tren a week with a diet consisting of clean foods only and plenty protein thanks for the reply mate

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
My top abs are beginning to become visible which must mean I'm dropping bf however my lower stomach is becoming loose like jelly hopefully that gradually disappears with my diet and training though

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you also using test?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Hi mate I'm around about 12-13% bf and taking 500mg tren a week with a diet consisting of clean foods only and plenty protein thanks for the reply mate
Title says Tren E? Now your saying Tren A? Let's start with which is it Tren E or Tren A?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Ok you should throw some test in Brother. Test E 500mgs a week.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Thank you for the advice mate away to order some now, appreciate it

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Just have it on hand also if you.Need it start out at 12.5 Ed
And adjust from there.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
500mg seems rather heavy. If it's legit have fun with those sides lol. Why not do tren ace so it's out of your system after?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
500mg seems rather heavy. If it's legit have fun with those sides lol. Why not do tren ace so it's out of your system after?
It's his first cycle tren never good for first cycle. 500 mgs test common dose for muscle gains and minemal side's with proper AI dose. Lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Idk man 500mg a week is a lot especially if it's your first time. More isn't always better. If your diet,training, and cardio is on point you shouldn't need that much. I personally feel people are lazy and turn to drugs (if not competing at a high level or competing at all)

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
I agree. I like the tren a, if you have sides it's out your system a few days..

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Are you also using test?
This. I would not recommend running tren alone.

Also, when you say your diet consists mostly of protein.. what is your carb intake looking like? Too little carbs sometimes are the reason for you looking flabby/watery believe it or not.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
I don't consume as many carbs mate I might have to up my carb intake like u said

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea adding more carbs will help or implement some carb cycling. Think about it logically. When people diet down for a show and are low carb they are always pretty flat no what drugs they are on. But as soon as they have a refeed or carbs and replenish their glycogen they get very vascular. So if your on tren with low carbs you will get tighter and keep muscle/strength BUT you won't look as full or vascular simply because of the lack of carbs

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg of Tren E is too much if its properly doses. Adding 500mg of test is going to a recipe for sides. 200mg is plenty. Additionally with that much Tren you need .5mg/2w of caber and with low the test you could get away with 12.5mg Aromasin EOD or even E3D

Reactions: Nac
Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Thanks lads going to take this advice and I'll let yous know.... top guys

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you started your cycle flat and flabby in the first place. Cause tren will not make u look like that.

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Yea adding more carbs will help or implement some carb cycling. Think about it logically. When people diet down for a show and are low carb they are always pretty flat no what drugs they are on. But as soon as they have a refeed or carbs and replenish their glycogen they get very vascular. So if your on tren with low carbs you will get tighter and keep muscle/strength BUT you won't look as full or vascular simply because of the lack of carbs
So should we keep carbs a lil higher then bro? 200 to 250??

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
500mg of Tren E is too much if its properly doses. Adding 500mg of test is going to a recipe for sides. 200mg is plenty. Additionally with that much Tren you need .5mg/2w of caber and with low the test you could get away with 12.5mg Aromasin EOD or even E3D
No worries apparently he's already doing a new cycle with tren ace. And test prep. Check it out under prpbodybuilding title is Tren Ace kick in time. Quick cycle. Lol

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
No worries apparently he's already doing a new cycle with tren ace. And test prep. Check it out under prpbodybuilding title is Tren Ace kick in time. Quick cycle. Lol
I made good gains with that stack

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with this. A "trt" dose of test will maintain normal bodily function and dramatically decrease the incidence of sides.

Tren is powerful, let it be the workhorse in your stack.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I see that now. I'm gonna mention this one more time. The pro bodybuilding forum is for the general discussion of and about pro bodybuilders. I don't know what persuades guys to generate threads in that forum. The anabolic section is for the discussion of anabolics. The training forum is for the discussion of training. The nutrition forum is for the discussion of nutrition. None of these topics belong in that forum.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pro-bodybuilding/291184-pro-bodybuilding-forum.html

I moved the thread one last time. No harm no foul.

I'm not directing this at you but I would appreciate it if members would please take the time to post in the appropriate forums.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say tren?!? ?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards