1-testerone from hi tech question.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
I just picked up 2 bottles of 1-testerone from hi tech.

Questions
1)Should I dose 2 pills a day 220mg of 1 andro or 3 pills at 330mg per day to mimic the Texas study.
Part of me thinks that 220mg of 1 andro could work just as well as 330mg due to the better absorption technology used in the pills but I see all those sponsored logs at 330mg day so Iam confused.

Iam 31 6ft 181lbs 13%

2)Should I get clomid for my pct? If yes what dosages? 25/25/25/25? I also have M-Test from Competitive Edge Labs.
Since its non-methylated anabolic i dont plan on taking any cycle support unless you would say its a must.

In the past I experience with small dosages of hdrol ,epi and 1-tu from nutrex that i absolutely loved but than again I was teenager at the time.

Please advice and thanks in advance

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally I think 1 andro shines at 300 to 400 mg per day.

If it were me, I would rather do 6 weeks @ 330 then 8 weeks @ 220.

1 andro is pretty mild, most guys will tell you to get clomid, but you could run BLR Rebirth with
your M-Test and get good results as well. Jus have to do bloodwork to confirm your recovered.

Even with something as mild as 1-Andro I would still run at least NAC to help combat the elevated
liver enzymes. No need for Tudca, because It is not methylated.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
personally I think 1 andro shines at 300 to 400 mg per day.

If it were me, I would rather do 6 weeks @ 330 then 8 weeks @ 220.

1 andro is pretty mild, most guys will tell you to get clomid, but you could run BLR Rebirth with
your M-Test and get good results as well. Jus have to do bloodwork to confirm your recovered.

Even with something as mild as 1-Andro I would still run at least NAC to help combat the elevated
liver enzymes. No need for Tudca, because It is not methylated.
! agree. I would shoot for 3 a day for 6 weeks. Seems to be my sweet spot.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do to my size I found higher doses work better for me. 330mg of hi tech 1 test treated me ok. Would do 440mg next time
Plus also would run epi andro with it - I get lethargic with 1 test

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Do to my size I found higher doses work better for me. 330mg of hi tech 1 test treated me ok. Would do 440mg next time
Plus also would run epi andro with it - I get lethargic with 1 test
Good call!!! I do the exact same thing almost, I feel that when the 1-Test got into the 300mg range for me I was feeling like an ogre

The Epi helped me get out of that!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hi-Tech 1 test is a good choice. I would also go with 3 per day for 6 weeks. I didn't use any cycle support and used Form XT for PCT.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Would m-test be enough for pct? Iam debating adding Novedex XT along side with it.
I will run 6 weeks at 330mg. Would I be able to take 2 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening or would they have to be evenly spread throughout the day?

Thank you for all that replied. I plan on getting a blood test after the pct is completed..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would m-test be enough for pct? Iam debating adding Novedex XT along side with it.
I will run 6 weeks at 330mg. Would I be able to take 2 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening or would they have to be evenly spread throughout the day?

Thank you for all that replied. I plan on getting a blood test after the pct is completed..

Get a serm - I used clomid as my pct stacked with a ot test booster

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

The Novedex XT would work well

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
should I be taking novedex xt and m test at the same time? Thank you Mark

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
What sort of gain did you see from it? BloodManor