1 andro plus 4 andro vs new Halodrol?

rkmich

Awards
Hello all...mostly decided my first PH run and was set on Hard Rock Super Mandro and Andro the Giant (1a and 4a), but been reading good things about new Halodrol from Gaspari.

Any benefit to running one over other?

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ideally want 300mg a day of each compound (yes even with additional delivery technologies). Given that halodrol would require multiple bottles to reach that it would probably be cheaper to go with super mandro and andro the giant. Both good products and results will be the same with the compounds you just need to get adequate doses.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ideally want 300mg a day of each compound (yes even with additional delivery technologies). Given that halodrol would require multiple bottles to reach that it would probably be cheaper to go with super mandro and andro the giant. Both good products and results will be the same with the compounds you just need to get adequate doses.
3 Halodrol bottles cost $120 or $127 with shipping gets you 750mg if you take 3 caps per day. 1 bottle of mandro and andro the giant cost approx $145.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen in past reviews you'll get get results with super mandro stacked with andro the giant. I haven't seen a ton on halodrol from gaspari. I would check out the logs on super mandro and andro the giant in the supplement logs section though and see how others set up their stacks and the results they got.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 Halodrol bottles cost $120 or $127 with shipping gets you 750mg if you take 3 caps per day. 1 bottle of mandro and andro the giant cost approx $145.
Not exactly.

You're getting 750mg but that's not what matters. 250mg is a prop blend with 5 ingredients. You don't know how many mg of 1/4 andro you're getting. So you're getting 750mg but no one knows the andro content which is what really matters.

Also, I was basing this off Strong's prices. I did not do a search on prices for halo on multiple sites. Based on strongs prices and the ability to know You're getting adequate doses would make mandro and giant would be a better deal.

rkmich

Awards
Thanks everyone for feedback.

Actually one of my concerns with Halodrol is indeed it is prop blend, so I have no idea exactly what dose I am getting of any one compound.

And note Halodrol contains more than just 1A and 4A. Also there is Androsterone, Androstenelone Acetate, and Rhaphonticum. Any benefit to these additional compounds? Of course again given the prop blend, no idea what is the dosage.

Also, the dosing recommend is 1-2 tablets, which seems to be underdosed compared to what folks usually take of 1A and 4A, but again no way to know for sure given prop blend.

Also with prop blend, also hard to calculate an apples to apples cost comparison.

Needless to say I am leaning towards Hard Rock. If any Gaspari rep cares to chime in, feel free and do your best to convince me otherwise, I still have not made up my mind ;-)

And an addiitonal general question...I have heard that many guys add epiandro to the 1A/4A statck to combat lethargy. But, the rep at Strong Supps recommended against adding epiandro as this is my first PH cycle ever and he thought it would be a bit too much for a first run. Thoughts?

Thanks!

MG223

Awards
Not exactly.

You're getting 750mg but that's not what matters. 250mg is a prop blend with 5 ingredients. You don't know how many mg of 1/4 andro you're getting. So you're getting 750mg but no one knows the andro content which is what really matters.

Also, I was basing this off Strong's prices. I did not do a search on prices for halo on multiple sites. Based on strongs prices and the ability to know You're getting adequate doses would make mandro and giant would be a better deal.
Good info to know.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for feedback.

Actually one of my concerns with Halodrol is indeed it is prop blend, so I have no idea exactly what dose I am getting of any one compound.

And note Halodrol contains more than just 1A and 4A. Also there is Androsterone, Androstenelone Acetate, and Rhaphonticum. Any benefit to these additional compounds? Of course again given the prop blend, no idea what is the dosage.

Also, the dosing recommend is 1-2 tablets, which seems to be underdosed compared to what folks usually take of 1A and 4A, but again no way to know for sure given prop blend.

Thanks!
There would be benefit to those compounds if there was adequate doses. It could be 50mg a compound for all we know. And agreed about first cycle. No need to add anything more. 4 andro will prevent lethargy brought on by the 1-andro.

rkmich

Awards
Hello all

Ok, so will go ahead and run 8 week Hard Rock 1 andro + 4 andro

Can you please recommend cycle dosages for 8 week run? Note bodyweight is 170lb, about 10% bodyfat (yes, I am in good shape, especially for a 47 yr old ;-) )

And will get the on cycle support and PCT at same time, of course...Please can you also recommend good on cycle and PCT compounds? And is SERM really necessary? I read mixed opinions on that

Finally, just for a future run, I bought 2 bottles of MSTEN today, knowing that stuff is disappearing fast and didn;t want to miss out (hear great things about MSTEN)! But that will be for another time ;-)

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always recommend controlling your own dosages/no prop blend for your 1st run.