henhen91

Awards
Alright so Ive done quite a bit of research and atm I have

1 container of 1 super-andro RX from IML which doesn't convert to estrogen
1 container of super 4-andro RX from IML
1 vial of s4 andarine
30 pills of proviron 25mg

PCT - 2 containers of Activate xtreme &nolva if nessesary

main ingredient for the 1 super andro rx is 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg
main ingredient for the 4 andro is 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one 50mg

the site states that the 4 andro may convert to estrogen , which is the MAIN worry of gyno

I was planning to only do 1 super andro since my main goal is to do a lean bulk and get more cut, recomp. After reading online I have read that 1 andros can cause lethargy/low lobido which I need to be alert for work and gf ;), so then I was planning to do 4 andro only with the s4 to combat the lethargy if s4 is suppresive, which from what i have researched depends on the individual.

The only thing im worried about is gyno from the 4 andro but what ive read the dosages from these are really low so I dont think ill need an anti estrogen.
Overall I just want to do all three together with 2 caps of both the andros a day and 50mg of s4 a day, then pct with activate xtreme and nolva if needed. not sure if I should incorporate the proviron during the cycle (to combat estrogen) as well or during pct since Ive read it wont affect LH/FSH at a low dose of 25mg and will combat the sides of nolva if I do need it.

Im assuming I'm just paranoid, as MPB doesnt run in the family and I believe the dosages ill be running wont cause gyno.

I understand I should take on cycle support but this will be just a month cycle and ill be eating healthy/no alcohol or anything. Daily vitamins and macros are in check.

SUMMARY:
Plan to do 2 caps: 100mg of both 1/4 andro a day and 50mg of s4. one month cycle, Activate xtreme pct
worried about gyno mainly and lethargy, hoping the 4 andro would combat it, and if Nolva during PCT is nessesary.
Only 26 years old so assuming i can bounce back quick with just activate xtreme, I have 2 containers

Thank you

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong forum. moved.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
100mg of 1 and 4 andro just isn't worth it atall, I doubt you'd get anything from it! Do you know the side effects of s4? And that it only has a 2.5 hour half life. I've never heard of even a moderate dose 4 andro giving anyone gyno..... if you are going to do this cycle still use nolva for pct, the cycle will still suppress your hormones. No SERM, no cycle

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bad cycle, all underdosed and yes you will undoubtedly need to use that nolva. Good luck man

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Stretch it to 6 weeks and up the dosage and now we're talking...low dosed 4 week is pointless. If it's your first cycle you'd probably get some decent results from a high dosed 1andro cycle. Then add the 4andro and s4 in later cycles.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Bad cycle, all underdosed and yes you will undoubtedly need to use that nolva. Good luck man
Agreed. Run each andro at minimum 300mg of each per day, 6 weeks minimum as well. Ideally 8 weeks. I vote Clomid over nolva since the chance of estro rebound is very low and mainly the only concern after this cycle is getting test production back up.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stretch out the length and increase the dose of the 1 andro.

Also, there is no such thing as if a SERM is necessary; it is no matter what.

Natural anabolics can be used in conjunction with your SERM, but the SERM should be the base of the PCT. I personally like AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood since both are an all in one option that control cortisol, boost libido, and increase testosterone.

Dubc1231

Awards
Why do most of these Andro products recommend you taking the small doses and short cycle periods when research shows that 330mg for 6-8 weeks is the way to go?

Is it because of the supposed absorbtion rate they’ve created that they feel is likely to get you the same results low dosing their product Vs taking 300-330mg with other brands?

I would have to think that the manufactures know about the 300-330mg/ed studies so why not just state that for the recommended doseage?

I’ve been getting in 360mg/ed of both 1&4-Andro (liquid) by AMS. Currently mid way thru week 3. Was originally planning to go 6 weeks with 2 bottles of each but now I’d like to go 8 weeks and im looking at finishing my last two weeks with IML 1-Andro and Andro the Giant.

My only concern with the IML 1-Andro is that even taking the max recommended dosage of 4 caps a day That’s only 200mg. If I take 6 caps a day to get 300mg/ed the entire bottle will only last me 10 days lol.

Really wish the site I got my ams liquid from had more in stock but they don’t.