Need help with decision between Letro, Nolva (any AI) and a SERM ASAP!!!

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I am currently coming off test cyp 500/wk plus Masteron 400/wk. I ran for 16 weeks, yes a little long, and am need of some advice on PCT, AI like which one at what mg, and SERM same which one. My guy can get me liquid Nolva, Letro, Cabergoline. But they are all In the same bottle with a label made from a label maker. Everything I've gotten from him is pharm grade or A good UG like Geneza, etc. my problem is it's urgent and need advice. Any help plz thanks

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Should have had PCT on hand before ever starting man. Just thought for the future.

Run Nolva 20/20/10/10
Anastrozole 0.5mg EOD as needed
I like running cortisol control like reduce XT with it to keep levels in check
DAA or XGels to boost natty Test is a good add in too

Growth is made on cycle, but it's kept with proper pct.

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Yea I had some arimidex ,
.5 while on but ran out and wasn't able to re supply. I have some Nolva liquid but that's it. I've heard that estrogenex can be a good to use as well during pct. I'm looking for a site to order some and to order reduce xt. Any suggestions

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some more for pct

Liquid Nolva will work fine assuming it's not bunk

I order from strong sup shop, tgb, other site sponsors.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Letro would require careful dosing, but Nolva 20/20/10/10 and a small amount Letro will be all you really need.

Still, I would prefer Chlomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 (due to 16 weeks beeing a quite long run) and Exemestane at 12.5mg ed for 6 weeks and then at 12.5e2d for additional 2 weeks.

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
Yeah you don't need letro for that cycle. It would be overkill. Also caber won't help you. (Although I do love caber)

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I was looking on ******** and balken. I'll check our strong sup. My guy has clomid, HCG, and Letro but will be out of town for too long so need something faster. Thx for the help!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10 is what I'd do; if you have to chose one over the other, I'd go with clomid personally

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
Thx for the input guru I'll order some Clomid today