Dr. D PCT question

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
This is for Dr. D,
Ill make it short and to the point.

After a 3 week cycle of 10 20 20 of superdrol, for pct im havign a hard time decide which route to take for pct. Here is what i have come up with.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Fenugreek 4caps/5caps/6caps

or

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Fenugreek 4caps/5caps/6caps
Lx

or

Rxt
LX

im Having a hard time deciding going the Rxt or the nolva route. Some insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
if you wanted to talk to only Dr. D why didn't you just PM him? or email him?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
it wasnt for only dr d lol. If you have imput please feel free to share ;)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
for a three week cycle you need a 3 week PCT.

nolva for this has been set at 40/20/20; or in my opinion 40/30/20. RXT is a good AI; 3/2/2 (pills) would be good.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
it wasnt for only dr d lol. If you have imput please feel free to share ;)
I don't mind, since you don't seem to have PM's. I might actually change the Nolva to 40,20,20,10. Unless your cycle really suppressed you visibly (not the best indicator) but your cycle looks very mild. I've not used RXT for PCT but most everyone says it's good stuff with fast action. So it's up to you, but the LX sure wouln't hurt if you have some and the Fenugreek is a must no matter what you choose. I really doubt you need Nolva and RXT from this cycle though. After an SD 4 weeker I did, all I used for PCT was Fen/DHEA for a 4 week PCT...

3,4,5,6 pills on the fen (which is as long as it works, 4 wks max) and 100mg morning + 100mg more at noon DHEA. Works great for low suppression 4 wk or less cycles. So basically, Nolva or RXT would probably work comparably well.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Thanx so much d dawg. Anyways i think that since it is such a mild cycle. that 3 weeks of pct of nolva and fenu would be decent. this is how i wanna dose and u tell me if u think thats ok.

Nolva 40/30/20
Fenu 2g/2.5g/3g aka 4/5/6 tabs
and LX just for the anti-catabolic properties

Also i wanted to run the nolva to get rid of this existing pre-pubesent gyno that never seemed to fully subside, and for restoring my lipids after sd.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That looks good to me DN, or you could even go with Pioneer's 40,20,20 suggestion on the Nolva. If your good and swollen down stairs after the first week, I'd drop to 20mg instead of 30 on the Nolva. It's very synergestic with the Fen and has a long half-life.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I've heard of people running Nolva and RXT for PCT. Whats the advantage, if any, of doing this? I have both products and was planning on running PCT as follows:

Weeks 1&2:Nolva:40/20mg
Weeks 3&4:Nolva:20/20mg
Rebound XT:25/50mg
Week 5:Rebound XT:50mg

I'm currently on day 8 of a 4 week SD cycle and so far my dosing plan is 10/20/20/20.

Also, should I be starting RXT at a higher dosage and lowering it as I progress through PCT? It seems to me that it would be better that way because the goal of course is to get natural test levels back to normal without supplementation. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of people running Nolva and RXT for PCT. Whats the advantage, if any, of doing this? I have both products and was planning on running PCT as follows:

Weeks 1&2:Nolva:40/20mg
Weeks 3&4:Nolva:20/20mg
Rebound XT:25/50mg
Week 5:Rebound XT:50mg

I'm currently on day 8 of a 4 week SD cycle and so far my dosing plan is 10/20/20/20.

Also, should I be starting RXT at a higher dosage and lowering it as I progress through PCT? It seems to me that it would be better that way because the goal of course is to get natural test levels back to normal without supplementation. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?
It makes sense that they act synergistically. Your PCT protocol looks good. As the Nolva doses go down, the Rebound dose should go up.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
should go up? wow i thought it was to be lowered in dosage just as the nolva is. why would you increase?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
should go up? wow i thought it was to be lowered in dosage just as the nolva is. why would you increase?
It's based in part on extinction theory in reguard to steroidal AI's. Ramp down SERM to avoid estrogenic rebound phenomena, and compensate by upping RXT inversely. End PCT at your highest dose of RXT, because you have extended estrogen suppression from a suicide substrate and you what that maximized once you quit. It's mostly my gut feeling of how you could make stacking these work best. It's the way I'm going to try it first for sure. However, if you are proceeding quickly with your PCT recovery by week 2 or 3, this is probably not needed and you could hold the dose static or ramp down in conjuction with the Nolva. This inverse method was originally formulated to try and help one minimize the amount of Nolva needed (being the more toxic of the two) and still get good results. The most bang for your time and buck so to speek. Remember that Nolva has a 5 day half-life and is toxic to the liver. PCT is about liver regeneration too, not just recovery of steroidogenesis.

burnuphard

Awards
Dr. D : "I really doubt you need Nolva and RXT from this cycle though. After an SD 4 weeker I did, all I used for PCT was Fen/DHEA for a 4 week PCT...

3,4,5,6 pills on the fen (which is as long as it works, 4 wks max) and 100mg morning + 100mg more at noon DHEA. Works great for low suppression 4 wk or less cycles. So basically, Nolva or RXT would probably work comparably well."

Can the Fen/DHEA be run in addition to the novla RXT as part of a PCT for a three to four week cycle?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I see, some sound reasoning in that with getting off of nolva faster.

but this method hasn't been tried and proven yet?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D : "I really doubt you need Nolva and RXT from this cycle though. After an SD 4 weeker I did, all I used for PCT was Fen/DHEA for a 4 week PCT...

3,4,5,6 pills on the fen (which is as long as it works, 4 wks max) and 100mg morning + 100mg more at noon DHEA. Works great for low suppression 4 wk or less cycles. So basically, Nolva or RXT would probably work comparably well."

Can the Fen/DHEA be run in addition to the novla RXT as part of a PCT for a three to four week cycle?
Yes, it can. My suppression was just so minimal that I thought I'd avoid the Nolva all together if possible, and Rebound wasn't available yet. I could have probably PCT'ed in 3 weeks from that cycle, I just stretched it to 4 out of habit. You could add the Nolva/RXT if you wanted just to play it safe on the bounce, but I'd adjust the doses accordingly. For example, on a real PCT I might start with Clomid 100,75 then switch to Nolva 60,40,20,20 (I do long cycles usually and 6-8week PCT's) so I suggested 40 to start on the Nolva, because with the other stuff, you should be able to get good results with the lower doses. But yes, they can all be combined for reducing sides and get good synergy and support for each other.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I see, some sound reasoning in that with getting off of nolva faster.

but this method hasn't been tried and proven yet?
No, not yet that I am aware of. I will PCT again in about 2 weeks and plan to apply this same method. I'll let you know how it works for me and if it doesn't what may need to be changed. I'll be alpha testing the new DS fat burner too, but I don't think there will be any adverse interaction to skew the results.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D. I finally ordered what i am going to use for my pct and i just wanted to see if you could tell me what ur opinion on dosing would be for the pct.

I ordered:
RXT
Fenugreek
Dhea
RYR + Coq10 (1200mg of ryr and 60mg coq10 per serving.)

sorry if im beating a dead horse on these redundant pct q's :blink:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I found ramping down the nolva and the RXT worked for me after a 6 weeker. I was also employing the Good Doctor's fenugreek/DHEA combo, as well as LX and other stuff. Excellent...

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I found ramping down the nolva and the RXT worked for me after a 6 weeker. I was also employing the Good Doctor's fenugreek/DHEA combo, as well as LX and other stuff. Excellent...
how was the acne/sides on that?

Pope

Awards
I don't have blood work but FWIW my PCT of RXT, Fenu, LX, and K-RALA seem to work much better than Nolv, 6-oxo, and milke thistle.

DjDrHart

Awards
Would you suggest tapering off dosage of Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme?
I'll be coming off a cycle of 1-Test and 4-AD, with MDHT in the last 2 weeks pretty soon. Anyone have suggested dosing schedules for these? I will be running just RXT and LX for PCT.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
kool pope thx... i was wondering what your dosages would be on the Rxt... and also did u think Lx was that necessary? Im not sure if i should spend the other 30 bucks on that as well for pct.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D. I finally ordered what i am going to use for my pct and i just wanted to see if you could tell me what ur opinion on dosing would be for the pct.

I ordered:
RXT
Fenugreek
Dhea
RYR + Coq10 (1200mg of ryr and 60mg coq10 per serving.)

sorry if im beating a dead horse on these redundant pct q's :blink:
I suggest, for a 4wk PCT:

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

You could take 50mg RXT all the way or ramp down instead of up, I am not sure what would work better, but some say ramp down. It wouldn't hurt to ramp up though, estro rebound is not a prob with RXT. The RYR seem to work best w/ 1200mg. If you are more heavily shutdown, start w/ 60mg on the Nolva instead of 40. The Nolva is highly variable from person to person and you may need a differend dose from the next guy.

ILoco

Awards
I suggest, for a 4wk PCT:

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
wk4: 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

You could take 50mg RXT all the way or ramp down instead of up, I am not sure what would work better, but some say ramp down. It wouldn't hurt to ramp up though, estro rebound is not a prob with RXT. The RYR seem to work best w/ 1200mg. If you are more heavily shutdown, start w/ 60mg on the Nolva instead of 40. The Nolva is highly variable from person to person and you may need a differend dose from the next guy.
What about using Raloxifene instead of Nolva Dr D?

Could you provide some sample dosages for PCT using Ralox? Thanks.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
heh bro this is for a 3 weeker of sd @ 10 , 10 , 20. Wow you really think i need a 4 week PCT of that much?..alllrighty then :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about using Raloxifene instead of Nolva Dr D?

Could you provide some sample dosages for PCT using Ralox? Thanks.
Yeah, Ral could be substituted at 60-240mg as a PCT dose, depending on your level of suppression. I get good results for 120mg/day for about 2 wks on average. I'm using Custom's stuff starting today on my PCT. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
heh bro this is for a 3 weeker of sd @ 10 , 10 , 20. Wow you really think i need a 4 week PCT of that much?..alllrighty then :)
Probably not. I didn't even use a SERM on my alpha run of SD for 1 month. A 2 wk Nolva PCT would likely be just fine. Maybe at 60,40 or something.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Probably not. I didn't even use a SERM on my alpha run of SD for 1 month. A 2 wk Nolva PCT would likely be just fine. Maybe at 60,40 or something.
Cmon now D. lol. Anyways man i already have the Rxt and fenu and dhea... i remember u saying stacking those was a pretty good idea for a synergistic response. But If im am dead set on using the rxt and going for a 3 week pct, how then would you stack and dose the rxt? I really wasnt sure if the dhea + rxt + fenu was test boosting overkill, but maybe its not. Sorry bro i really hate to keep asking. Last question, promise :).

Ps im prolly gonna get some LX too.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Cmon now D. lol. Anyways man i already have the Rxt and fenu and dhea... i remember u saying stacking those was a pretty good idea for a synergistic response. But If im am dead set on using the rxt and going for a 3 week pct, how then would you stack and dose the rxt? I really wasnt sure if the dhea + rxt + fenu was test boosting overkill, but maybe its not. Sorry bro i really hate to keep asking. Last question, promise :).

Ps im prolly gonna get some LX too.
Man, I'm getting this strong urge to reach though the computer and grab you by the neck at this point :) Just kidding! I really don't mind.

OK, for your "theoretical" 3 weeker: :rolleyes:

wk1: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
wk2: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
wk3: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA

Methyl1

Awards
Yes, it can. My suppression was just so minimal that I thought I'd avoid the Nolva all together if possible, and Rebound wasn't available yet. I could have probably PCT'ed in 3 weeks from that cycle, I just stretched it to 4 out of habit. You could add the Nolva/RXT if you wanted just to play it safe on the bounce, but I'd adjust the doses accordingly. For example, on a real PCT I might start with Clomid 100,75 then switch to Nolva 60,40,20,20 (I do long cycles usually and 6-8week PCT's) so I suggested 40 to start on the Nolva, because with the other stuff, you should be able to get good results with the lower doses. But yes, they can all be combined for reducing sides and get good synergy and support for each other.
Dr. D,

I have a few questions, Im thinking of running a 10 week Dianabol only cycle at 15mg ED for 5 days a week with weekends off to stretch out the cycle for the duration of 10 weeks. Now, can you please give me a PCT protocol in regards to dosing and length? I will have Nolvadex 30mg tabs on hand and feel free to throw in what other products and dosing you recommend for this PCT. Thanks alot sir!!!!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm getting this strong urge to reach though the computer and grab you by the neck at this point :) Just kidding! I really don't mind.

OK, for your "theoretical" 3 weeker: :rolleyes:

wk1: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
wk2: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
wk3: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA
Exactly what i was looking for.... thx D :)

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D,

I have a few questions, Im thinking of running a 10 week Dianabol only cycle at 15mg ED for 5 days a week with weekends off to stretch out the cycle for the duration of 10 weeks. Now, can you please give me a PCT protocol in regards to dosing and length? I will have Nolvadex 30mg tabs on hand and feel free to throw in what other products and dosing you recommend for this PCT. Thanks alot sir!!!!
Are you kidding? :think:

Methyl1

Awards
Are you kidding? :think:
Nope, its right here in this article :)

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp

Quote from article :

"
Now if we look at cycle duration, 4-6 weeks seems too short to have any real effect at a low dose, but how can we use dianabol for longer without placing more risk on our liver? The solution is actually quite simple; by taking weekends off from the drug we will give our livers a break from processing the drug. Due to the short half-life any active substances will be out of our system within 24 hours of your last dose, now this may seem like it will cost you gains, but in actual fact it will cost you little or no losses in the long run as even though there is no active drug in the body the effects are still present i.e. extra intramuscular water, and a more anabolic mineral balance. These effects usually taper off over several days. This method will not however, help your natural testosterone to return from its inhibited state, as this process can take considerably longer. If we take weekends off and use a lower dose, we should in theory be able to use dianabol for 10 weeks with no problems. A simple bit of mathematics can show this point best:

• 6 weeks @25mg each day = 1050mg of Dianabol in total
  • 10 weeks with weekends off @15mg each day = 750mg of Dianabol in total
So as you can see, by using this system your liver will actually process less dianabol than in a conventional cycle, add this to the fact that you can make gains for 10 weeks instead of 6, and with fewer side effects, and you get a very solid cycle. "

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I could as well use M1T for like 8 weeks, as long as I just don't take it during the weekends, and there's no problem for my liver to handle it... Yeah, that makes sense... :rolleyes:

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
dbol only cycles are soo pimp!... SERIOUSLY MAN! ...GAIN 20 LBS! GET STRONG AS HELL...BLOW UP HUGE...

then lose it all after your cycle. Best idea ive ever heard.
(bro do yourself a favor and use test as the base of all of your cycles, not dbol)

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Dr.D-

What is your take on Clen for PCT?
I know im not Dr. D but ill answer this in my opinion and you may take it as you wish.

Clen is very Anti-catabolic, so using it post cycle to maintain as much muscle as possible is not a bad idea. However there are much safer ways to achieve this, but if you are looking for a pretty stong fat burner as well as an anti-catabolic agent clen is a great addition to a pct. However it does not replace your staple of nolva/clomid.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D,

I have a few questions, Im thinking of running a 10 week Dianabol only cycle at 15mg ED for 5 days a week with weekends off to stretch out the cycle for the duration of 10 weeks. Now, can you please give me a PCT protocol in regards to dosing and length? I will have Nolvadex 30mg tabs on hand and feel free to throw in what other products and dosing you recommend for this PCT. ThankS alot sir!!!!
Ohh, that's a tough one. I personally have never tried that. Toxicity of orals is generally very over-rated. I'd be more worried about shutdown. As a teen, my first few cycled where dbol only "pulse" cycles. I would dose EOD and pyramid over 6 wks. It works great and the gains are ~2/3 normal. The shurtdown is minimal and my liver value never moved at all. Here is an example:

wk1: 10mg dbol EOD
wk2: 15mg dbol EOD
wk3: 20mg dbol EOD
wk4: 25mg dbol EOD
wk5: 20mg dbol EOD
wk6: 10mg dbol EOD

It's very economical too. I would gain about 10lbs/cycle like this and never ran PCT. Didn't have PCT info back then. If you do 5on/2off, just be sure your 2off days are consecutive. PCT should be normal just to be safe, like 60,40,20 Nolva or 100,50,50 Clomid. Even though the dose is low, 15mg, 10wks may still be long enough to require a medium strong 3 or 4 wk PCT, but I doubt it. Doesn't hurt to be safe though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D-

What is your take on Clen for PCT?
I agree with D-nasty. It's a good fat burner for PCT. I like to lower my T4 during PCT and run Clen to pick up the slack. Anti-catabolic effects are questionable unless your dose is up there, like 100+mics, and I can't handle that high of a dose usually. It doesn't improve test recovery times though, just a burner/anti-cat.

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks alot Dr. D, Now on the Nolva, the pills come in 30 mg, how can i do the 40 and 20 mg doses?

bigman420

Awards
you can buy a pill grinder at vitamin shoppe, and then gel cap them

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Dr. D, Now on the Nolva, the pills come in 30 mg, how can i do the 40 and 20 mg doses?
You could crush and encapsulate like BM suggested, but with Nolva, I'd probably just use a razor to cut it 3 ways. It wouldn't have to be perfect.

Methyl1

Awards
You could crush and encapsulate like BM suggested, but with Nolva, I'd probably just use a razor to cut it 3 ways. It wouldn't have to be perfect.
Oh, I see. So i can literally cut the sucker in half for 20 mg and 3 ways for 10mg? Alright Dr. D, youve been a great help so far, now what if i was to increase my Dbol dosage to 40mg a day 7 days a week for say 6 weeks. What sort of PCT would you lay down for this, please feel free to plug in you RXT as well as an aid to Nolva.

Thanks!!!

tanto

Awards
I know that this is going to sound like a stupid question so I’ll give you some background info first. First let me go ahead and say I know that this was a stupid idea because of my lack of knowledge and exp, plus I suspect that some of the gear was fake anyways not enough time on to tell really (the reason I think that the gear was bunk was that the cycle was originally supposed to include dbol but I felt nothing at all from it, and neither did the other guy who I was cycling with, didn’t gain at all, so I dropped the dbol and picked up w/mt1 after a week but he stayed with the dbol and did not gain but maybe a pound or two). I did the first part of a mt1(4wks@ 20-30mg ad)/test enth (400mg/wk)/deca (400mg/wk). M1t fucked me up bad, I totally lost my appetite and didn’t really gain but a couple of pounds due to not eating. I only made it to week 6 before relationship problems fucked up my cycle and I had to come off. But I wanted to keep my libido so I just reduced my test dose to like 250mg/wk for the next 4wks or so, and kept my sex drive and the relationship ;-). I had novla and clomid on hand for PCT and I ran the novla for about two weeks (60mg ad) and kept the clomid at 150mg-100mg for the next 4-5weeks (it was last year and the relationship **** was still playing out). I had no acne while on, but a few weeks into pct I started breaking out on my back and shoulders and it only increased and has taken FOREVER to final slowy subside. I’m pretty sure that the acne was caused by me staying on clomid/novla too long at too high a dose, basically my skin was reacting to a drastic prolonged drop in my estrogen levels.

Which leads me to my question, because I’m worried that if I use an anti-e (novla is what I have on hand) than it will bring back my acne (because estrogen is good for the skin right?). I’m doing a 3wk SD cycle @ 10/10/20 and for pct I’m going to use

Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex (cortisol reducer)

Tribulus 900mg/ad

Horny goat weed 500mg/ad

Yohimbe 100mg/ad

Creatine mono

For a duration of 3-4wks, do you think that this will be sufficient?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I see. So i can literally cut the sucker in half for 20 mg and 3 ways for 10mg? Alright Dr. D, youve been a great help so far, now what if i was to increase my Dbol dosage to 40mg a day 7 days a week for say 6 weeks. What sort of PCT would you lay down for this, please feel free to plug in you RXT as well as an aid to Nolva.

Thanks!!!
Haha, well I've never had probs with dbol at that dose, but just to be safe, maybe add RXT 25mg/d or letro 0.1mg/day if gyno is an issue. Unless your stacking w/ test, it probably wouln't be, but that's based on your chemistry and is really up to you. I say don't suppress estrogen any more than is needed to avoid gyno. At 40mg/d dbol, you will likely need a real 3 or 4 wk PCT. Nolva 40,40,20,10 is my suggestion. Also, pyramid the dbol or it will play out at about 3 or 4 wks. Dbol 30,35,40,45,40,30. This works well and your gains don't slow down until wk6. The tapper is worth it IMO because PCT seem to work better like this.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Which leads me to my question, because I’m worried that if I use an anti-e (novla is what I have on hand) than it will bring back my acne (because estrogen is good for the skin right?). I’m doing a 3wk SD cycle @ 10/10/20 and for pct I’m going to use

Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex (cortisol reducer)
Tribulus 900mg/ad
Horny goat weed 500mg/ad
Yohimbe 100mg/ad
Creatine mono

For a duration of 3-4wks, do you think that this will be sufficient?
Yeah, I think so. You could add Nolva at a low dose and maybe avoid it too. Thats one of the reasons I prefer Clomid. 50mg Clomid for 2 or 3 weeks results in no acne for me. One of it's metabolites is mildly estrogenic, maybe that's why.

Methyl1

Awards
Haha, well I've never had probs with dbol at that dose, but just to be safe, maybe add RXT 25mg/d or letro 0.1mg/day if gyno is an issue. Unless your stacking w/ test, it probably wouln't be, but that's based on your chemistry and is really up to you. I say don't suppress estrogen any more than is needed to avoid gyno. At 40mg/d dbol, you will likely need a real 3 or 4 wk PCT. Nolva 40,40,20,10 is my suggestion. Also, pyramid the dbol or it will play out at about 3 or 4 wks. Dbol 30,35,40,45,40,30. This works well and your gains don't slow down until wk6. The tapper is worth it IMO because PCT seem to work better like this.
Wow, awesome information Dr. D. Thanks again, I have bookmarked this page and saved the cycle info, I will follow it to a tee what you laid out and see how it pans out. I have nothing to lose and will be well worth the experiment. Hell, Anabol 5mg x 1000 tablets are so dirt cheap its crazy:cheers:

tanto

Awards
Yeah, I think so. You could add Nolva at a low dose and maybe avoid it too. Thats one of the reasons I prefer Clomid. 50mg Clomid for 2 or 3 weeks results in no acne for me. One of it's metabolites is mildly estrogenic, maybe that's why.
If I do add the novla I think I will run it 20/15/10

Methyl1

Awards
Dr. D.

On the Nolva, If I cut a 30mg tablet in half would that yield me 15mg's? What would 3 ways yeild me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6