Any Prohormones safer and better than SARMS?

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
is there any prohormones that are safer and better than SARMS?

are SARMs the safest half-natty PEDs?

Which is the safest prohormone and how does it compare to SARMs like ostarine, rad-140 and LGD-4033?

Safety = less testosterone suppresion and less estrogen rise

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
That is an interesting definition of "safety."

SARMs don't aromatize, so a rise in estrogen isn't a concern. However, the most effective ones (LGD and RAD) are highly suppressive.

It's hard to quantify "how suppressive" different prohormones and oral steroids are. Run every single one solo with no test base, get pre and end-of-cycle bloods, and measure the relative drop in testosterone levels for every one, then I guess you'd have your answer.

I'm going to throw your definition of "safety" out the window and tell you that the "safest" cycle I can think of is a 10-12 week testosterone cypionate or enanthate cycle with a proper PCT.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro might be the safest with no shutdown or estrogen rise but you won't get much if any gains out of it. It's more of a stacker.

Some of vets will probably chime in but the only one I can think of is 1 Andro. It will cause some shutdown as will lgd and osta so do some reading and take your pick.

If I were you I would read the user's guides on andros and sarms.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
That is an interesting definition of "safety."

SARMs don't aromatize, so a rise in estrogen isn't a concern. However, the most effective ones (LGD and RAD) are highly suppressive.

It's hard to quantify "how suppressive" different prohormones and oral steroids are. Run every single one solo with no test base, get pre and end-of-cycle bloods, and measure the relative drop in testosterone levels for every one, then I guess you'd have your answer.

I'm going to throw your definition of "safety" out the window and tell you that the "safest" cycle I can think of is a 10-12 week testosterone cypionate or enanthate cycle with a proper PCT.
it seems like alot of people are getting gyno from ostarine?

are SARMs less suppresive in general?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established

Take LGD or RAD for 8 weeks without exogenous testosterone and your test levels might be in double digits by the end. So, in general, no, they aren't. Ostarine seems to be less suppressive, but it won't put on much mass.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

SARMs can be very suppressive depending on individual response.

I believe gyno issues arise from temporarily high free test (as test is displaced by SARMs with higher affinity to andro receptors) aromatising.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are user dependent. I've used osta 3 times and had slight suppression but wasn't shut down.

I've used YK11 with Osta and had no suppression or shutdown whatsoever.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are user dependent. I've used osta 3 times and had slight suppression but wasn't shut down.

I've used YK11 with Osta and had no suppression or shutdown whatsoever.
So your blood work showed no drop in testosterone levels? Interesting.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, I honestly think you should stick with non-hormonals. Thanx.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is there any prohormones that are safer and better than SARMS?
I think you are looking for something that doesn't yet exist.

There are some really great supplementals which offer you prospective gains and great outcomes such as Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion Research, or a relatively now product on the market by Antaeus Labs called Titan. It takes advantage of an ingredient named Tomatidine. Look those up.

FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Tomatidine
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287199-tomatidine-potent-natural.html

Antaeus Labs Titan
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288020-antaeus-labs-titan.html

E

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Gotta pay to play when it comes to hormones. Nothing half-natty about sarms or safer.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS are not less suppressive then pro-hormones.

Especially at the dosages most guys are taking.

Example: Osta was tested at 3mg per day. Most guys are taking 15 to 30 mg per day.
Thats almost 10 times the dosage.

I believe anyone who says they weren't shut down or suppressed by Osta or LGD
is either A taking bunk stuff, or B taking a PH packed and labeled as a SARM.

Generally the 2 step PH's that are available today like 1-Andro, 4-Andro and EpiAndro
are going to be much less suppressive then most SARMS. And also much safer long term.
SARMS still to do this day, have no real world experience because they have never been
prescribed to large amounts of people, so we only have some random studies done by
the manufacturers at this point.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
SARMS are not less suppressive then pro-hormones.

Especially at the dosages most guys are taking.

Example: Osta was tested at 3mg per day. Most guys are taking 15 to 30 mg per day.
Thats almost 10 times the dosage.

I believe anyone who says they weren't shut down or suppressed by Osta or LGD
is either A taking bunk stuff, or B taking a PH packed and labeled as a SARM.

Generally the 2 step PH's that are available today like 1-Andro, 4-Andro and EpiAndro
are going to be much less suppressive then most SARMS. And also much safer long term.
SARMS still to do this day, have no real world experience because they have never been
prescribed to large amounts of people, so we only have some random studies done by
the manufacturers at this point.
how do 1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro compare to SARMs?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dr. Google?

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know any good current deals for epiandro?

Also to vujade , I'm sure people have logged it in these forums, just look at the results they got. I think if you are running all of those vs 1 SERM, you would probably get better results with the stack.