Taking low-dose Lisinopril while on 1+4+epiandro for BP?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I have a very low dose prescription for lisinopril, which in my case isn't for high blood pressure, but instead for kidney protection given I'm type 1 diabetic (25 y.o. diagnosed at 17, i take care of myself!)

Just wanted to see if anyone had or heard about experiences of using a prescription blood pressure med, (specifically Lisinopril) to counter BP effects of using AAS's or PH's

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
ACE inhibitors can be very helpful on cycle, but they are usually used for harsher compounds (i.e. methyls and certain injectables).

Do you have any reason to believe that BP is an issue for you on cycle? Obviously, you should continue to take your Lisinopril, since it is prescribed for something other than BP. I would only consider dosing it higher than normal if you know for a fact that you need it.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Use to take lisinopril but am taking toprol xl now. FWIW my BP never moved while on 1/4/Epi.

I think I read where booneman77 took some prescription BP meds on a cycle. He can clarify that one though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use lisinopril every cycle. 10mg a day works great for me. Make sure you monitor your bp closely if using rx bp meds, they can kill you if you don't know what you're doing.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Use to take lisinopril but am taking toprol xl now. FWIW my BP never moved while on 1/4/Epi.

I think I read where booneman77 took some prescription BP meds on a cycle. He can clarify that one though.
nope, never have taken anyhting prescription for bp. Usually not an issue for me as I run VERY low most of the time.