Amazing Clomid results

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all your crackheads out there considering anabolics like I did, I got some news:

I was tested Nov 16 with Total tests levels of 570 ng/dl.

I thought it was pretty low, considered self TRTing, but went for Clomid instead.

I have been taking 12.5mg a week (yes, only 1/4 pill a week) ever since until today.

Tested for total test last week: came back at 1154ng/dl.

That's the only addition I've made since starting clomid.

I'm blown away

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So about 4 months and only once a week.
That would actually equal a slight PCT a little over 2 weeks.
Results seem amazing. Actually shouldn't be that unexpected, there has been discussions that low dose for longer (thou you to it to extreme) raises test levels more. I believe PCT dose/length that is used is to get to normal fast not get test real high.
Overall, if the objective is just to raise test then I believe your method is pretty smart.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For all your crackheads out there considering anabolics like I did, I got some news:

I thought it was pretty low, considered self TRTing, but went for Clomid instead.

I have been taking 12.5mg a week (yes, only 1/4 pill a week) ever since until today.

I'm blown away
Do you just dose once on a monday e.g. every week.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! But i would get a couple more bloods to confirm its staying there. I had a random Testosterone test come back at 1200. The next month it was down to 750 and was taking nothing.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting indeed!

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! But i would get a couple more bloods to confirm its staying there. I had a random Testosterone test come back at 1200. The next month it was down to 750 and was taking nothing.
It was 10 days since last clomid dose, LH is at 3.9 and FSH 3.1, so definitely maintaining stable T levels although the engine is not running high so to speak

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
I've been taking .25 EOD for about a month now, with my TRT 200mg/wk and I feel LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! MY TRT got me about 70% of what I hoped. I ordered some clomid randomly and said **** it, let's see what happens. Everything is better, from my workouts to my relationships and my fiance.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i didnt understand what u've written op.

Are u on TRT and using 12.5mg clomid once per week? Is that it?

Or did u stop the TRT?

I am on PCT right now taking clomid (half-cap) 25mg ed. and 0.5mg Anastrozol every monday

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've been taking .25 EOD for about a month now, with my TRT 200mg/wk and I feel LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! MY TRT got me about 70% of what I hoped. I ordered some clomid randomly and said **** it, let's see what happens. Everything is better, from my workouts to my relationships and my fiance.
I thought clomid doesn't work unless you're off trt/cycle? Everyone I've talked to has said clomid makes them feel like garbage, a few to the point of being suicidal.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I thought clomid doesn't work unless you're off trt/cycle? Everyone I've talked to has said clomid makes them feel like garbage, a few to the point of being suicidal.
I think that when you find the proper dose FOR YOU, those unfortunate sides are minimized. One mans proper dose could mean severe crying spells for the next.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
And yes you are correct, Clomid will not stimulate LH production until T levels have returned to normal. As long as there's exogenous T in the body, you're effectively wasting money by taking Clomid

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
That is what they say. I've argued quite a bit but there are lots of others who share my same story. HPTA is suppressed, not dead. Will recheck but think I saw research where clomid raised LH and FSH in castrated males which resulted in testosterone for them. Have to look though, it's been a long time.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That is what they say. I've argued quite a bit but there are lots of others who share my same story. HPTA is suppressed, not dead. Will recheck but think I saw research where clomid raised LH and FSH in castrated males which resulted in testosterone for them. Have to look though, it's been a long time.
So would clomid make your balls drop like hcg while on exogenous testosterone?

Zariph

Awards
When during the day did you dose the clomid? With or without food? also when did you start to feel the clomid effects and or side effects

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

I'm blown away
Hey man, I have a few questions if I may. Had you tested your test levels before shelf TRT and if so what was the reading? Is your test pharma or UG? For how long were you on test and how much were you taking until you get your bloods?

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
Got my balls back!!!!!!!!! Take the .25 eod before lunch. I started to see results within a week I wld say. I know it does not fit all the broscience, nor the mainstream HCG rx's. All I am saying is what it did for me. I could write it all off as placebo, except the getting my balls back.

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to believe this but I don't know something's fishy here

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
And yes you are correct, Clomid will not stimulate LH production until T levels have returned to normal. As long as there's exogenous T in the body, you're effectively wasting money by taking Clomid
Well thats not completely true. A SERM will work till there is a certain amout exogenous Androgens. Thats because the androgen feedback-loop is much weaker than the estrogen feedback-loop.
A SERM like Chlomid disables the latter making some previous limitations unexistent.
So until the dose of test gets too high, chlomid works to a degree.

To the feelgood-effects I however would suspect its more about Estrogen receptors beeing blocked, that has its own effects on the mood etc.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Well thats not completely true. A SERM will work till there is a certain amout exogenous Androgens. Thats because the androgen feedback-loop is much weaker than the estrogen feedback-loop.
A SERM like Chlomid disables the latter making some previous limitations unexistent.
So until the dose of test gets too high, chlomid works to a degree.

To the feelgood-effects I however would suspect its more about Estrogen receptors beeing blocked, that has its own effects on the mood etc.
I would think that would kill libido

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would think that would kill libido
If Chlomid would antagonize every estrogenreceptor that would certainly be true. However the reason its called a SERM is its selective nature. It activates estrogenreceptors in different tissues to a different degree.

And then there also is the point of the low dose. Lowering estrogen too much would kill libido. But low dose AIs in different situations also result in higher libido and wellbeing.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If Chlomid would antagonize every estrogenreceptor that would certainly be true. However the reason its called a SERM is its selective nature. It activates estrogenreceptors in different tissues to a different degree.

And then there also is the point of the low dose. Lowering estrogen too much would kill libido. But low dose AIs in different situations also result in higher libido and wellbeing.
So would clomid prevent gyno in some people?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So would clomid prevent gyno in some people?
It absolutely does. But since Tamox is waaayy stronger in antagonizing the receptors in the breast tissue it is usually the go to SERM for that purpose.

Edit: user567 was faster

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I'm probably working for Sanofi and randomly advertising Clomid on here
Not trying to say that but 12.5mg a week? cmon. If Clomid actually did this and this fast there would be no need for trt and PCT would feel amazing. There was another guy on here that ran Clomid for 25mg ed for a couple months and his test rose like 20 points. If its too good to be true it probably is

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Bro, this topic is completely horse****,

12.5mg CC per week is almost, if not useless.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, this topic is completely horse****,

12.5mg CC per week is almost, if not useless.
Finally someone thinking logically lol there is more to this that we don't know.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally someone thinking logically lol there is more to this that we don't know.
As said previously that's the only thing I've added to my regimen apart from 3 cloves of garlic per day.

I had read a topic before starting on here where a 47 guy ran 12.5mg E5D and went from 400 to 750 ng/dl.
That's what had motivated me to start.

I won't keep debating here, this is for the forum's curiosity and interest that I posted my results.
I went from 550 to 1154ng/dl in 5 months just adding Clomid to my regimen.
If you think there's more to it or that it could be just luck, that's fine with me, I want to hear your case

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not trying to be a douche, my apologies. I am actually quite happy for you, I just wish my body would respond in similar fashion lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Context may well play a crucial role in terms of results.

Using clomid when all systems are go (hormonally healthy and operational) is obviously a different biological environment than when one has just finished a suppressive cycle.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Context may well play a crucial role in terms of results.

Using clomid when all systems are go (hormonally healthy and operational) is obviously a different biological environment than when one has just finished a suppressive cycle.
Indeed.

And I should add, if not made clear before, that I never touched AAS of any sort prior to Clomid or after

Zariph

Awards
As said previously that's the only thing I've added to my regimen apart from 3 cloves of garlic per day.

I had read a topic before starting on here where a 47 guy ran 12.5mg E5D and went from 400 to 750 ng/dl.
That's what had motivated me to start.

I won't keep debating here, this is for the forum's curiosity and interest that I posted my results.
I went from 550 to 1154ng/dl in 5 months just adding Clomid to my regimen.
If you think there's more to it or that it could be just luck, that's fine with me, I want to hear your case
m8 im still interested if you does clomid with food, and did you see any negative effects, and when did you start to feel the clomid

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m8 im still interested if you does clomid with food, and did you see any negative effects, and when did you start to feel the clomid
I couldn't care less when I dose it as it's once a week and it has a very long half life.

Hard to tell when I started feeling this, there was a lot of placebo effect involved

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Kills my sex drive. Good stuff to take when you need to focus on things other than sex for a while otherwise I'll keep it for PCT. I'd never take it as an alternative to TRT for this reason alone. Lowering IGF1 levels don't help sell it either.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kills my sex drive. Good stuff to take when you need to focus on things other than sex for a while otherwise I'll keep it for PCT. I'd never take it as an alternative to TRT for this reason alone. Lowering IGF1 levels don't help sell it either.
None of that happens at the dosage I mentioned

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read many studies saying how low dose for longer helps raise and keep levels higher.... It could be legit, but 12.5mg does seem very low once a week. Maybe 3 times a week

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I have read many studies saying how low dose for longer helps raise and keep levels higher.... It could be legit, but 12.5mg does seem very low once a week. Maybe 3 times a week
Well i think E3D or E4D 25mg would do just fine, now, 12.5mg once per week is hard to believe, but whatever

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id recommend people spend a week lurking the trt forums where clomid is popularly prescribed. But yeah aintnobodygittimefordat

So Ill note my own observations:

1) patients have their clomid dose personalised and adjusted/titrated according to their individual subjective reports to their treating physician....and according to bloods.

2) there is no cookie cutter "one dose fits all". None. People will metabolize and react to clomid differently. Hence, their dose protocols will differ from one another.

OP has shown whats possible. He hasnt demonstrated whats likely or probable for you and me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not like he has anything to gain by lying about this? He's not pushing a certain Clomid from anywhere, and even if he was 12.5mg a week would cost you nothing, so again, he has nothing to gain.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

I'm blown away
People *WAY* underestimate the power of SERMs. They essentially can take you right to your genetic limit for T, and with basically zero side effects. Anyone who is secondary should be on a SERM. I've completely dropped TRT in favor of toremifene and I've never felt better.

I take 15 mg of toremifene E3D, and maintain a total T between 850-1000, perfect lipids, perfect liver function, big balls, big loads, great libido, and tons of energy.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
People *WAY* underestimate the power of SERMs. They essentially can take you right to your genetic limit for T, and with basically zero side effects. Anyone who is secondary should be on a SERM. I've completely dropped TRT in favor of toremifene and I've never felt better.

I take 15 mg of toremifene E3D, and maintain a total T between 850-1000, perfect lipids, perfect liver function, big balls, big loads, great libido, and tons of energy.
Never heard of tormefeline

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Torem is good stuff!! Makes me drowsy, but the libido part is awesome!!