OL GHAR1NE mixed reviews

Welsh_al

Awards
I've been doing quite a bit of research before I take the plunge and order some mk-677.

Finding mixed reviews people who swear by it, others who have claimed to have been sold bunk stuff or claim to have been contaminated with PHs.

Which really screws with my head as I'm looking at getting some for healing an injury, would I be better off acquiring powder form or branded pill form. I know there's going to be a risk of bunk stuff from Both sides.

Thoughts?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
blood work before cycle......and blood work 6-8 weeks later to make sure that you use the right stuff.....

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork before cycle and 2-3 weeks later especially liver enzymes. If they rise up you got shi.!!!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why would Olympus Labs lie about what was in the product? To make a quick buck? They are the largest company that makes these types of supplements. I think you need to look at where you're reading this and think about the agenda the people who are writing it may have.

It is definitely legit. At 20mg a day, I had visible water retention in my ankles and feet. It looked like I had cankles and my shoes didn't fit right anymore. I actually dropped it back down to 10mg due to those sides.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
there are alot of different reviews! we have to get to the bottom of this!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
... I'm looking at getting some for healing an injury...
Thoughts?
You'd be better off going to see your doctor for the injury instead of looking at taking a research chemical intended to help cancer patients.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the most retarded internet sh1t lol

Handful of bros get bloods done and have "elevated enzymes". Of course, the obvious conclusion is product spiking.

Hey I know, if anyone runs OL ostarine but doesnt see any SARMish results then obviously that was spiked with mk-677.

heyboy

Banned
Awards

Handful of bros get bloods done and have "elevated enzymes". Of course, the obvious conclusion is product spiking.

Hey I know, if anyone runs OL ostarine but doesnt see any SARMish results then obviously that was spiked with mk-677.
why would they spike their ostarine with mk677 and mk677 supplement with ostarine.. -.-

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why would they spike their ostarine with mk677 and mk677 supplement with ostarine.. -.-
I dunno, Im not paranoid nor an internet Dr.House so youre asking the wrong bro, bro

Welsh_al

Awards
Why would Olympus Labs lie about what was in the product? To make a quick buck? They are the largest company that makes these types of supplements. I think you need to look at where you're reading this and think about the agenda the people who are writing it may have.

It is definitely legit. At 20mg a day, I had visible water retention in my ankles and feet. It looked like I had cankles and my shoes didn't fit right anymore. I actually dropped it back down to 10mg due to those sides.

i totally agree, might be reps and it might not i'm just trying to keep my options open and hear peoples opinions and stories on the matter.
you never know anymore with the amount of fakes which flood the market these days.

Welsh_al

Awards
Bloodwork before cycle and 2-3 weeks later especially liver enzymes. If they rise up you got shi.!!!
blood work before cycle......and blood work 6-8 weeks later to make sure that you use the right stuff.....
The trouble is i'm looking for it to aid recover after an operation, so i can't really afford to test and fail to find out which works and which doesn't guess i'll have to gamble

I'll try get blood work before and after and let y'all know!

Welsh_al

Awards
You'd be better off going to see your doctor for the injury instead of looking at taking a research chemical intended to help cancer patients.
I'm due for operation next thursday, 2 cm rotator cuff tear, not looking for a magic pill or anything, just something to aid my recovery and help ensure i recover the best i can, so that i'm able to workout and play sports once again.

Welsh_al

Awards

Because I'm curious.. just trying to weigh up pros & cons before i order something which i'm going to be putting into my body.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I'm curious.. just trying to weigh up pros & cons before i order something which i'm going to be putting into my body.
Sure, I understand, I put sh1t into my mouth everday too. And of course, the main reason these rumours gain any traction in the first place is cos the idea is at least plausible.

But, given the "evidence" so far...I dont think it bears up under scrutiny.

Choppedjunior

Awards
on OL Ghar1ne now. at 10mg day 4. Deff not a PH as I haven't noticed anything really besides increased appetite and sleep is much deeper.

I got it from a retailer with a good shop, I live in the US and this was ordered from a UK store. pretty easy to find in the UK....hell you can even email olympus labs and they will tell you list of retailers that sell OL UK, as you won't find it in the US and if you do its probably on eBay and then probably a PH.

Welsh_al

Awards
Sure, I understand, I put sh1t into my mouth everday too. And of course, the main reason these rumours gain any traction in the first place is cos the idea is at least plausible.

But, given the "evidence" so far...I dont think it bears up under scrutiny.
Yeah I see, people who get slightly paranoid and look to any excuse as to why it never worked for them.

I'm going to order some when I'm home from work later!

Welsh_al

Awards
on OL Ghar1ne now. at 10mg day 4. Deff not a PH as I haven't noticed anything really besides increased appetite and sleep is much deeper.

I got it from a retailer with a good shop, I live in the US and this was ordered from a UK store. pretty easy to find in the UK....hell you can even email olympus labs and they will tell you list of retailers that sell OL UK, as you won't find it in the US and if you do its probably on eBay and then probably a PH.

That's exactly what I did last night and this helped even more with the decision to go forward and purchase some which I will be lateen on today!

Welsh_al

Awards
Had to stop two weeks ago after two weeks of use due to puffy nipples, which still haven't gone. only thing i had changed in my lifestyle before this was adding in this.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Had to stop two weeks ago after two weeks of use due to puffy nipples, which still haven't gone. only thing i had changed in my lifestyle before this was adding in this.
Mk can raise prolactin, hence the puffy nips, prolactin levels normally level out after a couple of weeks bro

Welsh_al

Awards
Mk can raise prolactin, hence the puffy nips, prolactin levels normally level out after a couple of weeks bro
Oh really? Well it's been two weeks since I've stopped and still pretty puffy, this has given me a little more hope.
I may start again.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't worry, but get some Mucuna Pruriens Extract or inhibit p if it really is a worrie!

Choppedjunior

Awards
I am running OL UK MK677. after first few doses noticed i was always hungry and stomach was always growling, wasn't sure if this was from the mk677 or just really hungry. Then started noticing when i slept i went into deep sleeps and woke up and felt could sleep so much longer.

week 3 i noticed some weight gains, no bloat at all, still seeing abs etc. although prob some water. then noticed the strength was slowly increasing.

on week 5 now for total of 12 weeks. I am also running it with LGD, and at week 6 kicking in some TD trest and Tr3st

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh really? Well it's been two weeks since I've stopped and still pretty puffy, this has given me a little more hope.
I may start again.
Agree with the inhibit P by SNS suggestion. Should help decrease that nipple puff and give you some peace of mind to make gains!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
would a good way to run mk677 year around be to do 5 days on 2 days off? and maybe take some prolactin controll supplements on the 2 days im off?

if i wer to just do 5 days on 2 days off without any prolactin control for 1 year. what kind of side effects can i expect to get? i know about the hunger and deep sleep, but would i risk gyno?

Welsh_al

Awards
Honestly I wouldn't worry, but get some Mucuna Pruriens Extract or inhibit p if it really is a worrie!
Much less of a ball ache now then! Been throwing tons of b vitamins down my throat each day, not to much not to little. Looks Asif I'll be buying some after, thanks for the recommendation mate!

Agree with the inhibit P by SNS suggestion. Should help decrease that nipple puff and give you some peace of mind to make gains!
Peace of mind at last! Was hoping for healing benefits over anything else, but I will thank whatever comes my way!

Welsh_al

Awards
would a good way to run mk677 year around be to do 5 days on 2 days off? and maybe take some prolactin controll supplements on the 2 days im off?

if i wer to just do 5 days on 2 days off without any prolactin control for 1 year. what kind of side effects can i expect to get? i know about the hunger and deep sleep, but would i risk gyno?
I'd get something to cover it mate as this is the approach that I took and within two weeks my nips looked like I was a teenage girl starting puberty.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yea, growth hormone will cause things to grow, like boobies.
You gamble when you play with hormonesz

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus labs gharine is legit. No tainted or bunk about it.
People need to research all about playing with their hormones before using it.
/thread.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
which kind of prolactin ingredients do you guys recommend while using mk677 5 days on 2 days off year round? and how often should i take it? dosage etc..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use inhibit p