Current legality​ of purchase for MK-677 and LGD in US?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Having trouble finding anything from less​ than a year ago.

I'd love to nail down some solid answers.

Any help is appreciated!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think youll be fine.

I find it highly unlikely an enforcement agency will be interested in a Harry Punchclock who buys a couple units of Ostarine, rather than the supp company or research chem site who sells it in large quantities. SARMs are unscheduled, and not (yet) prescription items.

If you want more definitive assurance than that, I doubt youll get it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine. They're not officially banned yet.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Hey Nac, I agree, but I still have not been able to find any definitive answers, and would like to be able to determine the situation as it stands.

About a year ago, most US companies stopped carrying them in anticipation of a ban, but I have not heard of any actual action taken.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre buying domestically and not importing, Im not sure what your concern is?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What are you worried about exactly? I can tell you from experience that if you order SARMs from a UK retailer and have it shipped to the US, then what will happen will be pretty boring. You will receive your items in 10-14 days. That's it.

Is it technically illegal? Maybe. Does anybody care? No. There is a big difference between a few bottles of SARMs and a box full of AAS vials, at least in the eyes of the authorities.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you worried about exactly? I can tell you from experience that if you order SARMs from a UK retailer and have it shipped to the US, then what will happen will be pretty boring. You will receive your items in 10-14 days. That's it.

Is it technically illegal? Maybe. Does anybody care? No. There is a big difference between a few bottles of SARMs and a box full of AAS vials, at least in the eyes of the authorities.
Even the Feds don't care much about AAS unless it's Raws or enough to distribute/sell. At least from what I've picked up. Most of the time if people are caught it's cause they already had **** happen like they got pulled over and the officer noticed a needle in the car or something. I haven't heard many stories of general average people being raided or trapped by the postal service.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback here, thank you.

This is by no means a rock solid source of information, but Wikipedia has MK-677 labeled as 'Unscheduled' and LGD as an 'Investigative New Drug'.

Again, not rock solid, but that paired with all the positive personal experiences above bodes well.

Thank for coming to bat, folks!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Even the Feds don't care much about AAS unless it's Raws or enough to distribute/sell. At least from what I've picked up. Most of the time if people are caught it's cause they already had **** happen like they got pulled over and the officer noticed a needle in the car or something. I haven't heard many stories of general average people being raided or trapped by the postal service.
The only thing that usually happens is people get a letter in the mail saying their stuff was seized by customs. I've never heard of this happening with SARMs though.

pietrov10

Awards
Anybody with more information? I am interested in MK677. Has anyone travelled outside the US with MK677, or Sarms before?

SteroidLawyer

Awards
I have not seen anyone prosecuted for possession of small amounts of these compounds for personal usage. That doesnt mean they could never ever cause a problem . That doesnt mean one should take them thru customs on an international flight. But for these compounds the primary legal issue is the distribution of them