Halodrol by Gaspari

BigZak

Awards
Finished my first cycle of this. Had taken a break from benching heavy due to cracked metacarpals. Hit a plateau coming back precycle of 385 with a slingshot and 345 without. After one month hit 420lb with a slingshot. Chest feels pumped, great pumps. added .5 inch to upper arms. Need some advice. Is it ok to run two cycles in a row or do you have to take time off? Thanks all.

BigZak

Awards
I cant post links yet but if you youtube slingshot zak you'll see the 420 bench

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Did you only run it one month? If so, you can definitely extend it one more month.

BigZak

Awards
yeah just the one time. I loved it though, sounds weird but actually felt better. felt better waking up in the am. felt better working. Like just in a good mood for no reason. Thanks bro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you already have another box of the halodrol you could extend the run; I don't know if I'd wait for another order to come in though

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is this the original halodrol by GasparI or the new one ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Old one was awesome. Not too sure bout the new one

BigZak

Awards
I didn't order another box at the same time, so I guess I have to wait a bit. I have 5 days left in the box right now.
It is the current Halodrol, I heard the old one was good too but I don't know anything about it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't order another box at the same time, so I guess I have to wait a bit. I have 5 days left in the box right now.
It is the current Halodrol, I heard the old one was good too but I don't know anything about it
I've taken both, and I honestly prefer the new one. Libido doesn't take a hit, nor does energy.

Glad to hear you're having great results. It can be run for up to 8 week cycles at 1-2 tabs/day. Make sure you have PCT lined up, we just released Novedex XT for this exact purpose

BigZak

Awards
I've taken both, and I honestly prefer the new one. Libido doesn't take a hit, nor does energy.

Glad to hear you're having great results. It can be run for up to 8 week cycles at 1-2 tabs/day. Make sure you have PCT lined up, we just released Novedex XT for this exact purpose
thanks for the heads up. I'll snag some PCT asap

User

Awards
came here expecting a 2005 thread bump

og halodrol was best halodrol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious, is the new one on the same level as Halo or can we expect worse results etc. heard halo was the **** I just never got around to being able to get ahold of it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious, is the new one on the same level as Halo or can we expect worse results etc. heard halo was the **** I just never got around to being able to get ahold of it
as you can see in the OP, user results are damn impressive. Most people who call/email in say they get gains of 8-14lbs in a cycle

Lucampos92

Awards

Can you run the two simultaneously for a cutting/hardening effect?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm glad I found this thread. I have 2 boxes saved up and was planning to get a third before I ran an 8 week cycle. To see your results in 4 weeks is definitely making me excited to try it. I will probably add the new Novedex XT for PCT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you run the two simultaneously for a cutting/hardening effect?
I wouldn't suggest it. Halodrol is great for cutting/hardening on it's own...just adjust your diet appropriately

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All the feedback/logs so far have been excellent!

I know I personally ran it for 8 weeks, just at one pill per day and ended up gaining 7 and a half pounds. And that's pretty good for me, because I didn't do anything crazy with my diet and stayed training about the exact same as I was before my cycle.

Anxious to see what everyone else's thoughts are after they get a chance to run it. And please keep your eyes posted on the Company Promo section, we are going to be running some nice promo's in the near future to help you get your hands on some as well :)

-Spaz

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

I know I personally ran it for 8 weeks, just at one pill per day and ended up gaining 7 and a half pounds. And that's pretty good for me, because I didn't do anything crazy with my diet and stayed training about the exact same as I was before my cycle.

Anxious to see what everyone else's thoughts are after they get a chance to run it. And please keep your eyes posted on the Company Promo section, we are going to be running some nice promo's in the near future to help you get your hands on some as well :)

-Spaz
Wow! Only 1 pill per day sounds great. I don't think I need a third box then.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
What's in the new GasparI halodrol ? 7 pounds sounds like a decent product

MG223

Awards

-Spaz
How did your energy levels and libido do while on that cycle?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is this a pro hormone ? Lol sorry for the questions. Been a natty bodybuilder for two years now so been out of the anabolics game for some bit.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a pro hormone ? Lol sorry for the questions. Been a natty bodybuilder for two years now so been out of the anabolics game for some bit.
Yup, its a prohormone. Blend of 1-andro, 4-andro, androsterone, and androstenelone acetate

BigZak

Awards
my Libido wasn't affected at all. still hitting it like a champ

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did your energy levels and libido do while on that cycle?
Energy levels were great (increased actually) and sex drive I noticed absolutely zero change at all. I can't say it increased in any way, but definitely didn't decrease either. And I'm 38 years old, and still can get it done whenever the time is called upon. So at my age, I consider that win, lol.

-Spaz

BigZak

Awards
Energy levels were great (increased actually) and sex drive I noticed absolutely zero change at all. I can't say it increased in any way, but definitely didn't decrease either. And I'm 38 years old, and still can get it done whenever the time is called upon. So at my age, I consider that win, lol.

-Spaz
year older than me bro and yeah same here, take that as a win lol

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is great to stack with any pro hormone. It's very mild but will help with lean dry quality gains.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is great to stack with any pro hormone. It's very mild but will help with lean dry quality gains.
Agree. If you have the Epi on hand I say definitely go with it. Let us know your results :)

-Spaz

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you drink grapefruit juice will that make Halodrol more stronger in your system prior to your workout.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
After reading the compound label they really shouldn't still call this H-drol. Product doesn't look bad. However, it's not H-drol. Old Halodrol is still my personal fav when it comes to PHs. No PH ever gave me the same aggression levels, strength, and muscle density. And dry. But I would never take a second methylated ph as the old gaurd beat the **** out of your liver. New H-drol I wouldn't have similar concerns. Awesome to hear the new formula is treating you well.

BigZak

Awards
After reading the compound label they really shouldn't still call this H-drol. Product doesn't look bad. However, it's not H-drol. Old Halodrol is still my personal fav when it comes to PHs. No PH ever gave me the same aggression levels, strength, and muscle density. And dry. But I would never take a second methylated ph as the old gaurd beat the **** out of your liver. New H-drol I wouldn't have similar concerns. Awesome to hear the new formula is treating you well.
thank you bro. I don't know anything about the old one, but loving the feeling of hitting bigger bench numbers

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
You can still get the old formula from U.K. websites. But considering your current experience, I'd keep doing what you're doing.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Plenty of sites but a few good companies to look up are Brawn, Extreme Labs, and Olympus Labs (their UK product line). Plenty of other credible companies out there but those are my immediate go too's and going to them will lead you to where you want to be. Safe travels, haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2