superdrol vs mohn- hair loss sides?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone who is predisposed and/or had hair loss in the past on other AAS or prohormones who have tried both mohn and superdrol? How do they compare as far as hair loss? I've done a cycle of mohn, and experienced no loss, and I am predisposed. Anyone have experience with this? Just trying to get a comparison... I'm thinking about a SD cycle, so feedback would be appreciated. I am currently taking proscar, 2% Nizoral and that azelaic acid for preventative measures...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
SD is no worse than m4ohn in respect to DHT-related issues.
I dont have hair issues so I couldnt tell u from my experience.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, syr. Anyone else have experience with this?

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I've done them both and I am predisposed...I didn't have any problems, both are easy on the hair

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I've done them both and I am predisposed...I didn't have any problems, both are easy on the hair
I am predisposed as well and mohn didn't have any effect (that I could tell) on my hair. And I used a high dosage.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Hey, Greatest, have you noticed shedding on any other ph/ps cycles in the past, or are you just predisposed and haven't noticed any loss on any cycle so far?

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
1-test and 1-ad made me lose some. You'll notice your head gets really itchy. If your really concerned I would stick to M4OHN and SD. Also use spiro instead of proscar (just my opinion) less sides (no systematic sides "limp noodle") also it blocks androgens as a whole not just DHT.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very well disposed :(

I ran two cycles of SD. First one was as a tester and I ramped up to 50mgs, the second was a straight 4 weeks at 30mgs/d. In both instances I did experience some itching of the scalp that tends to accompany some heair loss. I did notice some, nothing drastic, but some.

I just wrapped up 8 weeks of M4OHN @48mgs/d with 6 of those weeks with 400mgs/d 1-T (td). Nothing of any kind of sign of any hair loss at all. No itching, no sheading, etc.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my $.02

i've run a bunch of different compounds, and i am predisposed...

MOHN (up to 48mg) - no hairloss
SD (up to 30mg) - no hairloss, some itchiness
1-ad (600mg) - some shedding, itchiness
M1T (20mg) - no hairloss
Max LMG (100mg) - almost immediate hairloss
MDHT (50mg) - hairloss, itchiness
M-Dien (up to 12mg) - no hairloss
M1,4ADD (up to 200mg) - no hairloss
M5 - cant comment, only used 1x/day (@ 80mg) and it has a short t^1/2
4-ad - no hairloss

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-Dien (up to 12mg) - no hairloss
interesting. I have responded exactly the same with the exception of M-D. On a 12-16mg ramp, at week 2.5-3...sheading was pretty good and hard. Right about the same time it started to kick some ass as well. It was for me one of he most androgenic sided androgens I have used. I'm running 3-alpha @200mg/d (td) as we speak and nothing but the slightest acne is all.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting. I have responded exactly the same with the exception of M-D. On a 12-16mg ramp, at week 2.5-3...sheading was pretty good and hard. Right about the same time it started to kick some ass as well. It was for me one of he most androgenic sided androgens I have used. I'm running 3-alpha @200mg/d (td) as we speak and nothing but the slightest acne is all.
i honestly suspect that if i had kept running MD longer than 2 weeks, i'd have lost some hair. i began to see strength gains right at the two-week mark, but i hadnt gained any weight. quick strength gains worry me...also, seeing how related MD and max LMG are, i have no reason to doubt you.