Starting next cycle tomorrow!!! Going to try and log

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
So I haven't cycled anything since October last year which consisted of vital labs epi2a3a 30/30/30/40/40 and HRS andro the giant at 330mgs a day throughout. At first I thought I hadn't really gained much from this cycle as far as strength, vascularity, fat loss goes (at least not as dramatic as I'd read in forums) so I stopped after 5 weeks. I finished at 209lbs approx 15% bf at 6ft tall. Didn't really feel any nasty side effects, got a little bit of acne and that's about it so I have decided to try it again. My strength went down slightly after stopping them so I think I may have overestimated my natural strength which is why I didn't really think they were working.

I have 130 capsules 10mgs each left so have decided to do 4 weeks at 40mg to use it up and see if I feel any different this time round. I'm also going to be taking andro the giant again, however I'm going to take 440mgs a day this time around.

So long story short my cycle will be:

VL epi2a3a 40/40/40/40
HRS 4andro 440/440/440/440
Eradicate (arimistane) on hand incase gyno symptoms occur
Cod liver oil + omega 3
Multivitamin
Blockade on cycle defence

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa (not sure whether to include this)
Creatine

Currently sitting at 205lbs, not sure at bf% but by eye it doesn't seem to have changed much.

Diet:
Want to try and bulk up a bit so will be aiming for 4000 calories a day, currently having around 3500 and is fairly clean. I am to get at least:

P: 250-300g
C: 250g
F: 200-220g

A typical weekday diet for me is:

Breakfast - smoothie made from 50g whey, 100g oats, 1tbsp peanut butter, 1 medium banana and milk.

Meal 1 - tuna and spinach sandwich with brown bread, 40g almonds, 200g natural yoghurt.

Meal 2 - 200g chicken breast, 200g sweet potato, 200g natural yoghurt

Gym

Post workout - either 50g protein shake or 2 pints of whole milk (budget depending)

Meal 3 - repeat meal 2 or swap the protein and carb source e.g. Steak and potato, chicken and rice etc.

Snack before bed - 1 of the following: cottage cheese/pints of whole milk/4 scrambled eggs on toast.

Training:

I have recently started an old school "golden era" bodybuilding program which is:

Mon - chest and back all sets 4x8-10
Light warm up of rotator cuffs
Incline dumbbell press
Bent over barbell rows
Flat barbell bench press
Superset lat pull downs/push ups (last set of push ups with 15kg on back)
Weighted dips (20kgs)
Seated close grip cable rows
Dumbbell flyes
Deadlifts

Tue - shoulders and arms all sets 4x8-10
Standing OH press
Dumbbell curls
Side lateral raises
Tricep push downs
Seated shoulder press
Hammer curls
Shrugs

Wed - legs and sometimes abs
Squats or hack squats
Leg press
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
Calf raises

Thursday & Friday repeat Monday and Tuesday but with variations on some exercises. Sometimes train legs again on a Saturday if I'm feeling adventurous .

Long winded post but I wanted to be as thorough with details as possible. Goal is to bulk up want to try and hit 15 stone before end of may. May extend cycle if I am getting better results than last time.

Any feedback?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct I'd say toss the daa and pick up an otc test booster instead or maybe even an natty product to aid in helping you hold onto your gains.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
For pct I'd say toss the daa and pick up an otc test booster instead or maybe even an natty product to aid in helping you hold onto your gains.
I thought daa was a test booster? Lol. Can you recommend me something else?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you didn't feel anything on the epistane, it was probably fake. Maybe you just expected to much. What did you weigh before and how did our lifts look before and after?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would ditch the DAA, personally. Perhaps it can be useful for people with low-T for whatever reason, but newer research seems to show that it's not going to do much of anything for lifters with normal testosterone levels:

Three and six grams supplementation of d-aspartic acid in resistance trained men. - PubMed - NCBI

D-aspartic acid supplementation combined with 28 days of heavy resistance training has no effect on body composition, muscle strength, and serum ho... - PubMed - NCBI
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

Instead, I would run something like Super PCT or AlphaMax XT with your nolva.

AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol while reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I would ditch the DAA, personally. Perhaps it can be useful for people with low-T for whatever reason, but newer research seems to show that it's not going to do much of anything for lifters with normal testosterone levels:

The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

Instead, I would run something like Super PCT or AlphaMax XT with your nolva.

AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol while reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.
Wow thanks, great post