Rad 140 cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Imma be honest, my knowlage of SARMs solo is pretty limited. My friend wants to run it solo for 4 weeks, told him the lethargy would be a bitch but he just wants to try running stuff out so it's whatever.

I know you need a PCT for this stuff but I'm not sure if you need an AI or not. I would assume yes but considering he's running it solo maybe not? Someone enlighten me here cause I don't use SARMs

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imma be honest, my knowlage of SARMs solo is pretty limited. My friend wants to run it solo for 4 weeks, told him the lethargy would be a bitch but he just wants to try running stuff out so it's whatever.

I know you need a PCT for this stuff but I'm not sure if you need an AI or not. I would assume yes but considering he's running it solo maybe not? Someone enlighten me here cause I don't use SARMs
Yes, have an AI available. Start at 4 mg. I wouldn't go any higher than 12 mg.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, have an AI available. Start at 4 mg. I wouldn't go any higher than 12 mg.
That's what I told him dosage wise, I just wasn't sure if he needed an AI since apparently estrogen sides are minimal using rad. He wanted to get his feet wet before pinning which is understandable

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I told him dosage wise, I just wasn't sure if he needed an AI since apparently estrogen sides are minimal using rad. He wanted to get his feet wet before pinning which is understandable
Then he gonna need to learn to keep ancillaries at hand anyway. It's an investment. Anything and everything can happen when you use drugs. You kno dat;).

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then he gonna need to learn to keep ancillaries at hand anyway. It's an investment. Anything and everything can happen when you use drugs. You kno dat;).
I do know that, keep telling his b*** ass that it doesn't hurt to have extra of everything since he's going to be running later but he doesn't want to spend much the first time :lol: I figure if **** hits the fan for him I'm gonna **** around with him a bit.