Super DMZ 2.0

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, first time poster. I have 5 bottles of said product but none of them have expiration date on them. They were bought from a reputable company. The wrap on the top of 3 bottles has says blackstone labs the other ones don't. On the bottom 3 have writing and other 2 don't. I called the supp. Company and that said they get all there products from bsl but something doesn't seem right. Has anyone used this without expiration date. Thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ones with the wrap that say BSL on them are fake or at least been opened. It should say sealed for your protection.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. lol. I just found 7 bottles in closet that say blackstone on plastic around the cap. What gets me is I bought these from a supp. Company last year.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's entirely possible BSL changed their shrink wrap so you'll have to look at the label as well. That'll be a dead give away if the label isn't right

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Def resealed, doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before. What color are the pills? Also look at the 60 on the bottle on the front, is it a blueish gray and kinda shiny? Whole label should be kinda holographic

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Far right onefirst pic is legit. Label looks alright so just have to go off the tops. Labels look fine, I don't see any major difference in them so maybe at once they all were legit but now I coildnt say for sure. Sealed for your protection ones are gtg tho

Though second pic left bottle, the cotton is hella low, I've never seen it stuck in there like that. It's always been rather neat when I used them. Labels don't have that holographic look to them either but it could be the lighting.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So pretty much the ones that say bsl around the cap are bunk

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks again for your help. Going in the trash. Got 4 bottles of the good stuff.