Mk677 (ibutamoren) Solo Cycle, How long can i use it before cycling off?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Hey, there is alot of diffrent information about this.

some people say it must be used 6months-1year consistently for gains (not cycled off)

other people say 4-12weeks then cycle off.

is it best to just follow the intstructions on whatever bottle i buy?

10-30mg mk677 is the normal dosage?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depending on the legitimacy of your source, 10mg is a great starting point. That's my go to dose and have no reason to increase as my source is pure goodness! Some increase to 20-30mg which can cause excess bloat and lethargy in some folks. It can be ran forever, but I like to take it after a blast to retain gains and to repair. Some run all year round and some say run 5 days, take two days off. There are many ways to run MK677. Its up to you in finding out what works best!! Good luck

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Depending on the legitimacy of your source, 10mg is a great starting point. That's my go to dose and have no reason to increase as my source is pure goodness! Some increase to 20-30mg which can cause excess bloat and lethargy in some folks. It can be ran forever, but I like to take it after a blast to retain gains and to repair. Some run all year round and some say run 5 days, take two days off. There are many ways to run MK677. Its up to you in finding out what works best!! Good luck
Thanks!

can i run it year around 5 days on 2 days off? (10mg a day)
would my body get used to get compound and work lesss and less if i ran it like that?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One thing you should be aware of.
Some places have been accused of contaminating their product by accident with compounds that will have adverse effects on your HPTA. I think it would be a waste of money. You are at 12-14% body fat, and not obese; dying of cancer; have Alzheimers to my knowledge. Ask yourself. At 22, is it worth any risk to my future long-term health to take a research chemical?

That said, you should read the following articles:

MK-677
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467534

Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

Then of course there is this 162 pages on Anabolic Minds that was started on 6/22/2015.
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

I think increasing your Ghrelin* thereby increasing your appetite would go further than anything.
"Ghrelin is a hormone that is produced and released mainly by the stomach with small amounts also released by the small intestine, pancreas and brain. Ghrelin has numerous functions. It is termed the 'hunger hormone' because it stimulates appetite, increases food intake and promotes fat storage".
This is one of the things MK677 does, but you can do this naturally.

• Have more MSG (Chinese Food)
  • Eat more often
  • Decrease Leptin
Ghrelin enhances appetite and increases food intake in humans.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739476

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Studies show, 6 months to a year will show the greatest benefits. It's a very slow race when it comes to MK, but at the same time you can also see and feel the positive effects quite quickly within a week. 5 days on 2 days off would be a good cost effective choice or just roll 10mg ED.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just be aware that not everyone can tell if it is working. I have used 25-30mg of MK from 3 different sources: OL, FN, and my preferred RC which all due diligence leads me to believe is 100% good to go:

I get no indication from any parameter that I am using MK. So either I managed to buy all bunk product from 3 separate sources over a couple years time - my bodies GH Secretion mechanisim is broken - or some people just get zero indication that it is working. I'm going to pull IGF-1 in May, to see what's up - I started it 1 Feb during a Keto Cut.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vivid dreams and extreme hunger are the first signs I know I got legit MK. I only use one legit source anyway

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys,

Im not gonna take it yet, i just started my cut. and i was thinking to take it after my cut for a bulk (so i will do alot more research before i use it)

is this effective alone for a 6month bulk. what kind of extra gains can i expect from this product taking it alone?(10mg/day 5 days on 2 days off)

and the old guy, how did you feel on OL Ghar1ne?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Vivid dreams and extreme hunger are the first signs I know I got legit MK. I only use one legit source anyway
what brand do you use?

have u heard of:
Immortal science
Olympus labs
Brawn nutrition

do you know if any of those are legit or bunk^

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Pm me if you need legit MK
thanks, but i dont want to buy from people.. i live somewhere in europe, so im not in the USA.
ill rather buy it in a store?

can you tell me about the brand you prefer and if you know any of the brands i stated above?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
As a must before cycle do bloodwork, then again in mid cycle to see how your body react on mk, and what exactly did you purchased. In other hand have tudca and cycle support.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
One thing you should be aware of.
Some places have been accused of contaminating their product by accident with compounds that will have adverse effects on your HPTA. I think it would be a waste of money. You are at 12-14% body fat, and not obese; dying of cancer; have Alzheimers to my knowledge. Ask yourself. At 22, is it worth any risk to my future long-term health to take a research chemical?

That said, you should read the following articles:

MK-677
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467534

Effects of an Oral Ghrelin Mimetic on Body Composition and Clinical Outcomes in Healthy Older Adults: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

Then of course there is this 162 pages on Anabolic Minds that was started on 6/22/2015.
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

I think increasing your Ghrelin* thereby increasing your appetite would go further than anything.

This is one of the things MK677 does, but you can do this naturally.

• Have more MSG (Chinese Food)
  • Eat more often
  • Decrease Leptin
Ghrelin enhances appetite and increases food intake in humans.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739476
^great info!

FWIW, I made the mistake of trying to cut on MK, and it was a waste of my time.

I got great sleep on it (my dreams were like movies) and my overall recovery seemed a touch better.

but, I held a ton of water (and had somewhat high sodium while on it), and my appetite was insane. the effects of grehlin and aldosterone cannot be understated on this....

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
^great info!

FWIW, I made the mistake of trying to cut on MK, and it was a waste of my time.

I got great sleep on it (my dreams were like movies) and my overall recovery seemed a touch better.

but, I held a ton of water (and had somewhat high sodium while on it), and my appetite was insane. the effects of grehlin and aldosterone cannot be understated on this....
Saaaame!!!! I’m noticing a ton of water and high sodium retention. The bloat is reaaaal!!! But the cravings do seem to go away about a month and a half in.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Saaaame!!!! I’m noticing a ton of water and high sodium retention. The bloat is reaaaal!!! But the cravings do seem to go away about a month and a half in.
I’m actually trying to figure out how long I should slcycle it been hitting 25 mg pretty much daily for almost two months now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m actually trying to figure out how long I should slcycle it been hitting 25 mg pretty much daily for almost two months now.
8 days on, 4 off to give time for it to actually clear the system and re-sensitize some. 5 on/2 off doesn’t work because the half life is too long.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8 days on, 4 off to give time for it to actually clear the system and re-sensitize some. 5 on/2 off doesn’t work because the half life is too long.
now whilst i 💯 agree on the half life and that being a valid reason for 5:2 not working I’ve literally heard Mike Arnold talk about using 5:2 and that being the way to go.....and I respect that Mike knows his stuff so 🤷

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
now whilst i 💯 agree on the half life and that being a valid reason for 5:2 not working I’ve literally heard Mike Arnold talk about using 5:2 and that being the way to go.....and I respect that Mike knows his stuff so 🤷
He changed his opinion to 8/4

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the information. And for what length of time would you keep running this cycle? 25mg/day on an 8/4 run?
I guess as long as your health markers stay good. Glucose would be the biggest worry

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
now whilst i agree on the half life and that being a valid reason for 5:2 not working I’ve literally heard Mike Arnold talk about using 5:2 and that being the way to go.....and I respect that Mike knows his stuff so 🤷
Bingo. That’s all I’m parroting.

I guess as long as your health markers stay good. Glucose would be the biggest worry
Yeah I wouldn’t use it indefinitely. In my opinion, use it when you are trying to grow or retain muscle, but it makes no sense for cutting or recomp. And you shouldn’t be permabulking, especially on mk677. That’s how you get diabeetus.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I notice pumps subsiding after 3-5 days and libido slowly returning after 2-3.

So yes i would for sure say 2 days is not enough to get the effects completely out of the system.

Maybe even 10/5 would be better hm

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I ended up running it for 3-4 months and gained like 20lbs in that time frame pretty uncontrollably. It was a mix of muscle and fat but the muscle mass was definitely noticeable. The late night cravings after taking it were real though for sure!!