Prohormone for joints

Stokie

Awards
Anyone recommend a prohormone for joint care and some muscle growth

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm going to ask if their are any potent supps, chems,PHs or AAS that help joints? I know Glucosamine chondroitin MSM shark cartilage bovine cartilage omega-3 fatty acids base minerals chromium potassium magnesium calcium all help but very moderately if you have injuries.

Stokie

Awards
Yeah normal supplements are ok but mild , I've always had tendon issues so was wondering if a pro hormone wud be stronger , I've ran Epi before which dried out my joints

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How about ostarine?
Thanks elo76 that is really spot on. I just did research and it sounds awesome it helps a mild amount of everything, it can be ran on top of anything, and it's claim 2 fame is healing injuries and preventing atrophy. great recomend for me thanks

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks elo76 that is really spot on. I just did research and it sounds awesome it helps a mild amount of everything, it can be ran on top of anything, and it's claim 2 fame is healing injuries and preventing atrophy. great recomend for me thanks
No problem. I've never ran it yet but do have some to add to a future run. I'm curious to see if it does work as stated.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a log where I am using various ergogenics including AAS to help me repair my body from an almost systemic myofascial injury. If you want some ideas take a look, If you have any questions just post them, ill try to explain why I added each of these things and how they have affected my progress. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/290016-return-dead-undetermined.html

I am by no means saying you should do what I am doing, Im customized my journey based on my experience and knowledge. I think it c an be a place for you to find interesting ideas for your recovery.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah normal supplements are ok but mild , I've always had tendon issues so was wondering if a pro hormone wud be stronger , I've ran Epi before which dried out my joints

I've had issues with Achilles Tendinosis for about the past 3 - 4 years, off and on, but last year it became increasingly worse. Had a partial tear of the right Achilles, wore a boot for 4 months as well as the Achilles brace at night. I've tried every supplement looking for something that would help with the tendon pain with no luck, until I tried Flexatril. Freakin amazing change that happened fairly quickly. NutraPlanet has it on sale for $20 still, I believe.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking that anything that address joints in this context is simply an anti inflammatory to make it feel better temporarily. I'd need some convincing to beleive that there is a supplement that rebuilds joint cartilage.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't know if there is a ph that will aid with joint pain. Even though you said you've tried regular mild supps I'd say try flexatril like mentioned above it you haven't already. Some other good ones are joint support xt or achilles.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You dont need PHs, what you need is peptides. Your BEST shot, literally is BPC-157 and TB-500. Run a protocol of both and see if things dont improve. Youd be the anomaly.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't know if there is a ph that will aid with joint pain. Even though you said you've tried regular mild supps I'd say try flexatril like mentioned above it you haven't already. Some other good ones are joint support xt or achilles.
Achilles apparently used to be good, but they keep changing it. I did V3 and Joint SupportX-T and didn't see any change. Again, mine are tendon issues, not joints or cartilage problems. Both might be better suited for joints. I have 1/2 a bottle left of those two and can send theme to the op, if he wants them.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Anyone recommend a prohormone for joint care and some muscle growth
if you can find them, then something based off 19-nor or an equipoise type product would help. but they're not available in most places anymore...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking that anything that address joints in this context is simply an anti inflammatory to make it feel better temporarily. I'd need some convincing to believe that there is a supplement that rebuilds joint cartilage.
I know for a fact their is a HUGE difference in even a steroidal anti-inflammatory or a NSAID and a product that HEALS. I'm not bashing your skeptisizm but I've had a lot of serious injuries including nasty gun shots, and frag damage not to mention old fashioned Fun gone wrong. I have a medicine chest of everything from baby asprin to morphine pills and every anti-inflammatory except cortisone shot is way diff than something that tells your body to heal properly(a lot of lingering injuries are from built up scare tissue around the injury that agitates the nerves, tendons, and muscles.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I've had issues with Achilles Tendinosis for about the past 3 - 4 years, off and on, but last year it became increasingly worse. Had a partial tear of the right Achilles, wore a boot for 4 months as well as the Achilles brace at night. I've tried every supplement looking for something that would help with the tendon pain with no luck, until I tried Flexatril. Freakin amazing change that happened fairly quickly. NutraPlanet has it on sale for $20 still, I believe.
I read good reviews about Flexeril (which is named after a PHarma muscle relaxer) what's in it? how long did you take it to be normalish? and are you still takng it? If so how much is a maintenance dose?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know Deca and NPP is awesome for your joints, so would 19nor pro hormones make a difference? (Just speculating)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I know Deca and NPP is awesome for your joints, so would 19nor pro hormones make a difference? (Just speculating)
Are you sure Deca is good for joints? if so im glad to know, but If I am reading the Q right a ton of my second hand experience is 19nor methyls are terrible on joints which is why I'd love to find a PH, SARMS, or cheap roid (maybe non-andrgenic so I can take all time) to stack on a T/PH/? cycle

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure Deca is good for joints? if so im glad to know, but If I am reading the Q right a ton of my second hand experience is 19nor methyls are terrible on joints which is why I'd love to find a PH, SARMS, or cheap roid (maybe non-andrgenic so I can take all time) to stack on a T/PH/? cycle
There is no doubt deca is good for your joints, but it will shut you down hard and even if run with test many still experience "deca d1ck" so be careful there. You should get some awesome size and strength gains with it though. Also only in injectable form so idk if you're willing to go that route. Id rather have stiff ass joints than a limp soldier anyday. disclaimer: I am not encouraging you to use deca, only informing. Feel free to continue to research

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
There is no doubt deca is good for your joints, but it will shut you down hard and even if run with test many still experience "deca d1ck" so be careful there. You should get some awesome size and strength gains with it though. Also only in injectable form so idk if you're willing to go that route. Id rather have stiff ass joints than a limp soldier anyday. disclaimer: I am not encouraging you to use deca, only informing. Feel free to continue to research
Great Info, does the joint strength last after cycle? any thoughts on a not so androgenic compound so you can stack it on anything and use with PCT and OC?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
yeah, they were pretty good...

I used them extensively back in the day (norandro/norandrostendiol).... I'm not sure if the newer stuff has the same effects, tho. I really wish I stocked up on more stuff....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read good reviews about Flexeril (which is named after a PHarma muscle relaxer) what's in it? how long did you take it to be normalish? and are you still takng it? If so how much is a maintenance dose?
There is a loading dose of 3 pills twice daily for 10 days, then 3 pills daily. I noticed a difference in my Achilles that had tendinosis after 7 days. I've only been taking it for about 3 weeks now, but have purchased 4 more bottles since it's on sale for about half price. Plus it's the only thing that has helped me.

scivation-flexatril-ingredients.png

The Solution

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
There is a loading dose of 3 pills twice daily for 10 days, then 3 pills daily. I noticed a difference in my Achilles that had tendinosis after 7 days. I've only been taking it for about 3 weeks now, but have purchased 4 more bottles since it's on sale for about half price. Plus it's the only thing that has helped me.]
wow other than milk protein it's all herbal! I figured you would have to injest the components of joint tissue..

I HAVE A Q THAT HAS BEEN KILLING ME FOR YEARS...WHY IS IT THAT IN A PROPER COMBINATION (LETS SAY 8 HERBS) IN A CERTAIN RATIO CAN HAVE A DRASTIC EFFECT ( IE Hcgenerate it has tons of ppl with BW to back it and there are few others big time effective/ can't remember) and their ratio and ammounts are more effective than if you take the sale 8 herbs or extracts in large amount and its less effective?????
I mean some companies add to a great product V2.0 and it is worthless compared to the OG? My mind has ideas why but it just hurts thinking of it

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I have run ostarine on top of two of my cycles now. This is the only time my shoulder pain goes away. I know a lot of people talk badly of osta but I won't run a future cycle without it. Just my thought.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have run ostarine on top of two of my cycles now. This is the only time my shoulder pain goes away. I know a lot of people talk badly of osta but I won't run a future cycle without it. Just my thought.
I just ordered some MK-2688 and some Flexatril

any other suggestions?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19 nor dhea is a conversion to nandrolone (eventually) and will help with joint comfort while on cycle.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some MK-2688 and some Flexatril

any other suggestions?
I run mk too and it seems to help. I can't really recommend anything else as I haven't done anything else and won't recommend something I haven't tested on myself. Sorry can't be much more use.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I say this again because I am actually using most of the things being mentioned here (except for the 19nor, I dont **** with deca...I like my dick functional xD) and I have to say with 100% certainty, there is nothing out there that has a better chance at helping your joints than TB-500 and BPC-157...not even close.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I say this again because I am actually using most of the things being mentioned here (except for the 19nor, I dont **** with deca...I like my dick functional xD) and I have to say with 100% certainty, there is nothing out there that has a better chance at helping your joints than TB-500 and BPC-157...not even close.
When you say joints would this include shoulder issues i.e people like me who have had sub acromial decompression injuries?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
When you say joints would this include shoulder issues i.e people like me who have had sub acromial decompression injuries?
All these different injuries come down to a couple basic structures and processes. Collagen, actin, myosin, cell division and a couple others (ok there are some that arent related but even then, these play a major role indirectly). From how these structures and biogenesis are affected by these compounds, as well as inflammation, id say there is a VERY good chance theyll help you. You can pick up a bottle of each, some insulin needles, bac water and alcohol preps all together for under $100 and Im telling you, there is very little that you can buy with those $100 that has as much potential as this. It is a bet stacked to your favor. I of course cant say if itll work out with 100% certainty but I can tell you is that if it was me in your place, id have all of these items coming in the mail...actually...I do hahaha

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
These compounds, however, are signals, much like steroids are signals for muscle growth and differentiation. What I am trying to get at is that youll still need the building blocks. A FINE DIET, glucosamine, chondrotin, MSM, collagen peptides and lots of protein.

EDIT: These do NOT replace rehab exercises however. I hope you are already doing them. Rehab exercises + peptides + building blocks = YOUR BEST SHOT IMO

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aw man, V I'm not sure if u have a subacromial impingement (likely) or u were injured during a subacromial decompression procedure (unlikely.. but u can see how the terminology you use is critical here).

Assuming it's an impingement, anti inflammatories are what u need. U cant rebuild, let's say supraspinatus, tissue if a spur (for example) is still impacting the tissue.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Aw man, V I'm not sure if u have a subacromial impingement (likely) or u were injured during a subacromial decompression procedure (unlikely.. but u can see how the terminology you use is critical here).

Assuming it's an impingement, anti inflammatories are what u need. U cant rebuild, let's say supraspinatus, tissue if a spur (for example) is still impacting the tissue.
Viking if it is subacromial impingement it really depends on how long you've had it? In my case I have genetically enlarged tendon and acromion bone in both shoulders (or some have a bone spur) and if it's left untreated and have an active lifestyle you end up shredding the tendon. Football and hockey in my case didn't help the issue. If you have had subacromial impingement for a long time you might be past the point where cortisone will do more than "band-aid" for a while (NSAID's don't bother) because the tendon is so freyed. I took a big hit in hockey and had surgery on my right and it was a breeze they shave down the acromion bone and eliminate the frayed threads of tendon and I was good 6 weeks later.

How long have you had the problem and when did the injury accrue?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had much luck with oral bpc-157?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also seen some studies about TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) and it's use on tendon / ligament / muscle repair. It's been used for race horses for quite some time.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good info, but he's kind of a shyt sack
It never ceases to amaze me the number of people with decent info who are total shyt bags. Dat der interwebz for ya

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been able to find a lot of reliable studies regarding oral dosing. Most will mention it, but immediately go into subcutaneous / intramuscular pinning. Plus stuff is apparently extremely fragile. If reconstituting it with Bac water too vigorously can render it useless, I'm not sure I stand much of a chance. I'm not a real graceful person. Ground and pound has always been my style.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Viking if it is subacromial impingement it really depends on how long you've had it? In my case I have genetically enlarged tendon and acromion bone in both shoulders (or some have a bone spur) and if it's left untreated and have an active lifestyle you end up shredding the tendon. Football and hockey in my case didn't help the issue. If you have had subacromial impingement for a long time you might be past the point where cortisone will do more than "band-aid" for a while (NSAID's don't bother) because the tendon is so freyed. I took a big hit in hockey and had surgery on my right and it was a breeze they shave down the acromion bone and eliminate the frayed threads of tendon and I was good 6 weeks later.

How long have you had the problem and when did the injury accrue?
I had a sub acromial decompression surgery on right shoulder last year. This shoulder is fine now. However now my left shoulder is the same and I know deep down surgery is my only option but I'm hoping to not do this as it took me 6 months last time to get back in the gym and I don't really want to lose my hard earned gains

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established

See above post buddy this will explain my injury.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
All these different injuries come down to a couple basic structures and processes. Collagen, actin, myosin, cell division and a couple others (ok there are some that arent related but even then, these play a major role indirectly). From how these structures and biogenesis are affected by these compounds, as well as inflammation, id say there is a VERY good chance theyll help you. You can pick up a bottle of each, some insulin needles, bac water and alcohol preps all together for under $100 and Im telling you, there is very little that you can buy with those $100 that has as much potential as this. It is a bet stacked to your favor. I of course cant say if itll work out with 100% certainty but I can tell you is that if it was me in your place, id have all of these items coming in the mail...actually...I do hahaha
Ok so if it's definitely sub acromial decompression than ^^^^ is your best measure as I've been doing alot of research on these peptides and hazard knows his $hit! and If your last surgery had 6 mo recovery I would totally throw everything hazard suggested at it and look into GHRH peptide growth hormone releasing hormone. for a long period. What does your doc say and perscribe?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont need PHs, what you need is peptides. Your BEST shot, literally is BPC-157 and TB-500. Run a protocol of both and see if things dont improve. Youd be the anomaly.
I have to say with 100% certainty, there is nothing out there that has a better chance at helping your joints than TB-500 and BPC-157...not even close.
How would these stack up against GHRP-6 and MOD 1-29?

I also have bad tendonitis and most of my research has led me to these two for joint health. My hesitation is the GHRP/MOD have to both be pinned 3x a day. Is it the same with TB/BPC?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
How would these stack up against GHRP-6 and MOD 1-29?

I also have bad tendonitis and most of my research has led me to these two for joint health. My hesitation is the GHRP/MOD have to both be pinned 3x a day. Is it the same with TB/BPC?
No. if you want longer lasting replace 1-129 with CJC-1295 and reduce GHRP-6 to have longer life but I would not stop there I would add MK-667 and of course the needed nutrients

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Ok so if it's definitely sub acromial decompression than ^^^^ is your best measure as I've been doing alot of research on these peptides and hazard knows his $hit! and If your last surgery had 6 mo recovery I would totally throw everything hazard suggested at it and look into GHRH peptide growth hormone releasing hormone. for a long period. What does your doc say and perscribe?
Cool. Other than cortisone injections which I don't want, following and MRI, my doc would say surgery which is what I don't want also. I will do my research on the above peptides.